General Discussion Forum

Topic: Nintendo Vending Machine!

Showing 261 to 280 of 1,645

AuthorMessage

BleachFan

261. Posted:

Hm...something seems different...aw well must be my imagination...
You got: Link's voicebox!

Inventory: "Hugo" the goomba, some worthless protoplasm, 2 DK ties, Bowser's giant toilet, Poltergeist 3000, an annoying mudkip, hammer bros. suit, victorian-era peach, peach's panties, all expenses paid trip to Isle Delfino, a hungry HP sucker, Peach perfume, THE Wind Waker!, torn Nintendo Power poster, Nintendogs pooper scooper freshly filled with virtual crap (No one better tick me off) ;)

Thanks for cleanin' the place up, guys!

Edited on by BleachFan

I'm working on a game that's coming out soon!
Cipher Trailer

AuthorMessage

OrionLee

262. Posted:

@Bleachfan888
What, no coin? How disappointing

Edited on by OrionLee

"This song is ending. But the story never ends."

3DS Friend Code: 4382-2450-6929 | Nintendo Network ID: OrionLee

AuthorMessage

BleachFan

263. Posted:

Um...I did, it's just...um...the coin was...invisible!...and um...I put it in...like...a..ninja! and...um...I couldn't tell you because the CIA...Ah whatever, here ya go!

Slaps forehead while inserting coin...

Cipher Trailer

AuthorMessage

Stuffgamer1

264. Posted:

Funny, I thought my Shroob laser gun had unlimited ammo...

@BleachFan888: Dude, that's GROSS! Poor Link...he'll never be able to grunt, groan, and scream again... :(

You got: A warrant for your arrest from the Hyrule guard for cutting out another man's voicebox.

inserts coin

Inventory: Edgeworth's pink suit, Layton's top hat, Jalhalla's Lantern, an autographed photo of Eugene Wrayburn in mid-tantrum, the Phantom Sword, the Bomber's Notebook, the Blast Mask (SO not using this without a shield...), a Starfox Landmaster, a Metroid (now an expert owl killer...if only there were some owls nearby, SHADX!), Mr. Saturn, a propeller suit from NSMB: Wii, Tingle (crazy fun at parties!), Ike's sword, glow-in-the-dark Bowser jaws (I don't recall Bowser's jaws ever glowing in any Mario games...), a Shroob laser gun with infinite plus ten rounds

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

AuthorMessage

OrionLee

265. Posted:

You got: A FALCONN PAWNCH!!!

Inserts coin

Inventory: An sn64 bundled with superman 63 (joy of joys!)

AuthorMessage

Dicesukeinuzuka

266. Posted:

you received a Mint condition CD-i copy of the Link: the Faces of Evil :D

Inserts coin

Inventory: lotsa coins (nothing yet)

call me Dicesuke Inuzuka, Daisuke, Dice, or Dai.
deviant art page:
http://dicesukeinuzuka.deviantart.com/

AuthorMessage

Stuffgamer1

267. Posted:

How do I get a Falcon Punch out of a vending machine? Is it a Captain Falcon figurine in the Falcon Punch pose? I'll just say it is, 'cause that actually makes sense. :P

You got: A horribly scratched-up, boxless copy of Hotel Mario. :P

inserts coin

Inventory: Edgeworth's pink suit, Layton's top hat, Jalhalla's Lantern, an autographed photo of Eugene Wrayburn in mid-tantrum, the Phantom Sword, the Bomber's Notebook, the Blast Mask (SO not using this without a shield...), a Starfox Landmaster, a Metroid (now an expert owl killer...if only there were some owls nearby, SHADX!), Mr. Saturn, a propeller suit from NSMB: Wii, Tingle (crazy fun at parties!), Ike's sword, glow-in-the-dark Bowser jaws (I don't recall Bowser's jaws ever glowing in any Mario games...), a Shroob laser gun with infinite plus ten rounds, a Captain Falcon doing a Falcon Punch figurine

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

AuthorMessage

Dicesukeinuzuka

268. Posted:

you get a KOOPA SHELL!!
inserts round piece of wood taped to print-outs of a coin sides
:DD

call me Dicesuke Inuzuka, Daisuke, Dice, or Dai.
deviant art page:
http://dicesukeinuzuka.deviantart.com/

AuthorMessage

Stuffgamer1

269. Posted:

What color is it?

AuthorMessage

Jenkinz94

270. Posted:

You got: Resetti the moles evil stare
Inserts Coin

Inventory: An 100 Rupee fee for a new door

THIS PIECE OF EVIDENCE PROVES THAT MY POST IS.....um....
Judge: I'm sorry Mr. Jenkinz Im afraid i'll have to penalize you for such a stupid post!
SLAM

AuthorMessage

BleachFan

271. Posted:

You Got: Fabricated Evidence!

Begins to walk away, then notices string tied to his finger...
Triumphantly remembers to insert coin!

Inventory: "Hugo" the goomba, some worthless protoplasm, 2 DK ties, Bowser's giant toilet, Poltergeist 3000, an annoying mudkip, hammer bros. suit, victorian-era peach, peach's panties, all expenses paid trip to Isle Delfino, a hungry HP sucker, Peach perfume, THE Wind Waker!, torn Nintendo Power poster, Nintendogs pooper scooper freshly filled with virtual crap (No one better tick me off) ;), a warrent of arrest by the Hyrulian police (Apparently decapitating someone known as the "Hero of Time" there is considered a federal crime in their country...)

Edited on by BleachFan

Cipher Trailer

AuthorMessage

Machu

272. Posted:

You got: A Nintendo Gamecube Broadband Adapter

Inserts a £5 note (after repeated attempts)...

Inventory: A Tetramino (yes!), Mia's sweaty headband, Diddy Kong's hat, 100 NPC! games (yes!), a guiro lizard, Miyamoto's banjo (ty!), original OoT game cart' (with blood & chanting), and...

EDIT: @Gentleben Thanks, I think?!

Edited on by Machu

Rawr!

AuthorMessage

Gentleben

273. Posted:

You got: Sexy poster of Birdo in naked pose.

Inserts coin

Inventory. Nothing yet.

Gentleben

AuthorMessage

JohnnyB

274. Posted:

@Stuffgamer1: Hahaha sorry, I'm a newb, so I made mistake. But I like how pointless you made it sound though :D

You got: Pin no. 140, Velocity Tackle! (from The World Ends With You)

Inserts coin

Inventory: One Japanese Gamer, one Chaos Emerald, a Black Dragonetti, Link's Voicebox :D and trips to Bowser's Lair, Team Rocket's Lair and King Boo's Lair, respectively.

Edited on by JohnnyB

"If I were you, I'd dance naked in the middle of the street just to embarrass you."

AuthorMessage

OrionLee

275. Posted:

You got: Jimmy T's blue afro wig

Inserts coin

Inventory:An sn64 bundled with superman 63 (joy of joys!) and a mint condition CD-i copy of Link: The faces of evil (its my lucky day!)

AuthorMessage

duplicateuser001

276. Posted:

You got: A super monkey ball

inserts coin

Inventory: A coin block!, Lotsa Spaghettti at Princess Peach's picnic

Dattebayo!
FRIENDCODES:
GAIAONLINE: user name: Naruto_Uzumaki_Tk07
MYSPACE: www.myspace.com/bluefire9499
TWITTER: @Tokool2007
SMASH CODE: 3093 6747 0872
WII CODE:4230 8755 5948 9133
Ps3 user: E-ManTK
Monster Hunter Tri: EmanTK

AuthorMessage

Wiiperson11

277. Posted:

You got Princess Peach's Castle rent!
Inserts Coin
Inventory:Mario Hat(wearing), Luigi Hat, Wario hat, used Game & Watches, (hole), pictures of Rosa Farrell in the shower, Magic bottle fromTLOZ:ALTTP, Daisy.

Check out my videos on Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/Cabaco14
I have great videos!

AuthorMessage

Stuffgamer1

278. Posted:

I never did get an answer about the color of my Koopa shell, so I guess I get to decide. I've always liked the blue ones (Mario World make-Yoshi-fly type blue), so I'll say I got that.

You got: Waluigi. Nobody else wanted him, so they stuck him in a vending machine, and you're the unlucky "winner."

inserts coin

Inventory: Edgeworth's pink suit, Layton's top hat, Jalhalla's Lantern, an autographed photo of Eugene Wrayburn in mid-tantrum, the Phantom Sword, the Bomber's Notebook, the Blast Mask (SO not using this without a shield...), a Starfox Landmaster, a Metroid (now an expert owl killer...if only there were some owls nearby, SHADX!), Mr. Saturn, a propeller suit from NSMB: Wii, Tingle (crazy fun at parties!), Ike's sword, glow-in-the-dark Bowser jaws (I don't recall Bowser's jaws ever glowing in any Mario games...), a Shroob laser gun with infinite plus ten rounds, a figuring of Captain Falcon doing a Falcon Punch, a blue Koopa shell

AuthorMessage

BleachFan

279. Posted:

You Got: A Blue Rupee!

Inserts Coin!

Inventory: "Hugo" the goomba, some worthless protoplasm, 2 DK ties, Bowser's giant toilet, Poltergeist 3000, an annoying mudkip, hammer bros. suit, victorian-era peach, peach's panties, all expenses paid trip to Isle Delfino, a hungry HP sucker, Peach perfume, THE Wind Waker!, torn Nintendo Power poster, Nintendogs pooper scooper freshly filled with virtual crap (No one better tick me off) , a warrent of arrest by the Hyrulian police (Apparently decapitating someone known as the "Hero of Time" there is considered a federal crime in their country...), a Nintendo Gamecube Broadband Adaptor

Cipher Trailer

AuthorMessage

duplicateuser001

280. Posted:

You got: A replica Captain Falcon Helmet!

Inserts coin

Inventory: Princess Peach's Castle rent!, A coin block!, Lotsa Spaghettti at Princess Peach's picnic

Dattebayo!
FRIENDCODES:
GAIAONLINE: user name: Naruto_Uzumaki_Tk07
MYSPACE: www.myspace.com/bluefire9499
TWITTER: @Tokool2007
SMASH CODE: 3093 6747 0872
WII CODE:4230 8755 5948 9133
Ps3 user: E-ManTK
Monster Hunter Tri: EmanTK