Posts 261 to 280 of 1,613

OrionLee

@Bleachfan888
What, no coin? How disappointing

Edited on by OrionLee

"This song is ending. But the story never ends."

3DS Friend Code: 4382-2450-6929 | Nintendo Network ID: OrionLee

BleachFan

Um...I did, it's just...um...the coin was...invisible!...and um...I put it in...like...a..ninja! and...um...I couldn't tell you because the CIA...Ah whatever, here ya go!

Slaps forehead while inserting coin...

I'm working on a game that's coming out soon!
Cipher Trailer

Stuffgamer1

Funny, I thought my Shroob laser gun had unlimited ammo...

@BleachFan888: Dude, that's GROSS! Poor Link...he'll never be able to grunt, groan, and scream again...

You got: A warrant for your arrest from the Hyrule guard for cutting out another man's voicebox.

inserts coin

Inventory: Edgeworth's pink suit, Layton's top hat, Jalhalla's Lantern, an autographed photo of Eugene Wrayburn in mid-tantrum, the Phantom Sword, the Bomber's Notebook, the Blast Mask (SO not using this without a shield...), a Starfox Landmaster, a Metroid (now an expert owl killer...if only there were some owls nearby, SHADX!), Mr. Saturn, a propeller suit from NSMB: Wii, Tingle (crazy fun at parties!), Ike's sword, glow-in-the-dark Bowser jaws (I don't recall Bowser's jaws ever glowing in any Mario games...), a Shroob laser gun with infinite plus ten rounds

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

Nintendo Network ID: Stuffgamer1

OrionLee

You got: A FALCONN PAWNCH!!!

Inserts coin

Inventory: An sn64 bundled with superman 63 (joy of joys!)

Dicesukeinuzuka

you received a Mint condition CD-i copy of the Link: the Faces of Evil

Inserts coin

Inventory: lotsa coins (nothing yet)

call me Dicesuke Inuzuka, Daisuke, Dice, or Dai.
deviant art page:
http://dicesukeinuzuka.deviantart.com/

Stuffgamer1

How do I get a Falcon Punch out of a vending machine? Is it a Captain Falcon figurine in the Falcon Punch pose? I'll just say it is, 'cause that actually makes sense.

You got: A horribly scratched-up, boxless copy of Hotel Mario.

inserts coin

Inventory: Edgeworth's pink suit, Layton's top hat, Jalhalla's Lantern, an autographed photo of Eugene Wrayburn in mid-tantrum, the Phantom Sword, the Bomber's Notebook, the Blast Mask (SO not using this without a shield...), a Starfox Landmaster, a Metroid (now an expert owl killer...if only there were some owls nearby, SHADX!), Mr. Saturn, a propeller suit from NSMB: Wii, Tingle (crazy fun at parties!), Ike's sword, glow-in-the-dark Bowser jaws (I don't recall Bowser's jaws ever glowing in any Mario games...), a Shroob laser gun with infinite plus ten rounds, a Captain Falcon doing a Falcon Punch figurine

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

Dicesukeinuzuka

you get a KOOPA SHELL!!
inserts round piece of wood taped to print-outs of a coin sides
D

call me Dicesuke Inuzuka, Daisuke, Dice, or Dai.
deviant art page:
http://dicesukeinuzuka.deviantart.com/

Jenkinz94

You got: Resetti the moles evil stare
Inserts Coin

Inventory: An 100 Rupee fee for a new door

THIS PIECE OF EVIDENCE PROVES THAT MY POST IS.....um....
Judge: I'm sorry Mr. Jenkinz Im afraid i'll have to penalize you for such a stupid post!
SLAM

BleachFan

You Got: Fabricated Evidence!

Begins to walk away, then notices string tied to his finger...
Triumphantly remembers to insert coin!

Inventory: "Hugo" the goomba, some worthless protoplasm, 2 DK ties, Bowser's giant toilet, Poltergeist 3000, an annoying mudkip, hammer bros. suit, victorian-era peach, peach's panties, all expenses paid trip to Isle Delfino, a hungry HP sucker, Peach perfume, THE Wind Waker!, torn Nintendo Power poster, Nintendogs pooper scooper freshly filled with virtual crap (No one better tick me off) , a warrent of arrest by the Hyrulian police (Apparently decapitating someone known as the "Hero of Time" there is considered a federal crime in their country...)

Edited on by BleachFan

Cipher Trailer

Machu

You got: A Nintendo Gamecube Broadband Adapter

Inserts a £5 note (after repeated attempts)...

Inventory: A Tetramino (yes!), Mia's sweaty headband, Diddy Kong's hat, 100 NPC! games (yes!), a guiro lizard, Miyamoto's banjo (ty!), original OoT game cart' (with blood & chanting), and...

EDIT: @Gentleben Thanks, I think?!

Edited on by Machu

Rawr!

Gentleben

You got: Sexy poster of Birdo in naked pose.

Inserts coin

Inventory. Nothing yet.

Gentleben

JohnnyB

@Stuffgamer1: Hahaha sorry, I'm a newb, so I made mistake. But I like how pointless you made it sound though

You got: Pin no. 140, Velocity Tackle! (from The World Ends With You)

Inserts coin

Inventory: One Japanese Gamer, one Chaos Emerald, a Black Dragonetti, Link's Voicebox and trips to Bowser's Lair, Team Rocket's Lair and King Boo's Lair, respectively.

Edited on by JohnnyB

"If I were you, I'd dance naked in the middle of the street just to embarrass you."

OrionLee

You got: Jimmy T's blue afro wig

Inserts coin

Inventory:An sn64 bundled with superman 63 (joy of joys!) and a mint condition CD-i copy of Link: The faces of evil (its my lucky day!)

duplicateuser001

You got: A super monkey ball

inserts coin

Inventory: A coin block!, Lotsa Spaghettti at Princess Peach's picnic

Dattebayo!
FRIENDCODES:
GAIAONLINE: user name: Naruto_Uzumaki_Tk07
MYSPACE: www.myspace.com/bluefire9499
TWITTER: @Tokool2007
SMASH CODE: 3093 6747 0872
WII CODE:4230 8755 5948 9133
Ps3 user: E-ManTK
Monster Hunter Tri: EmanTK

Wiiperson11

You got Princess Peach's Castle rent!
Inserts Coin
Inventory:Mario Hat(wearing), Luigi Hat, Wario hat, used Game & Watches, (hole), pictures of Rosa Farrell in the shower, Magic bottle fromTLOZ:ALTTP, Daisy.

Check out my videos on Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/Cabaco14
I have great videos!

Stuffgamer1

I never did get an answer about the color of my Koopa shell, so I guess I get to decide. I've always liked the blue ones (Mario World make-Yoshi-fly type blue), so I'll say I got that.

You got: Waluigi. Nobody else wanted him, so they stuck him in a vending machine, and you're the unlucky "winner."

inserts coin

Inventory: Edgeworth's pink suit, Layton's top hat, Jalhalla's Lantern, an autographed photo of Eugene Wrayburn in mid-tantrum, the Phantom Sword, the Bomber's Notebook, the Blast Mask (SO not using this without a shield...), a Starfox Landmaster, a Metroid (now an expert owl killer...if only there were some owls nearby, SHADX!), Mr. Saturn, a propeller suit from NSMB: Wii, Tingle (crazy fun at parties!), Ike's sword, glow-in-the-dark Bowser jaws (I don't recall Bowser's jaws ever glowing in any Mario games...), a Shroob laser gun with infinite plus ten rounds, a figuring of Captain Falcon doing a Falcon Punch, a blue Koopa shell

BleachFan

You Got: A Blue Rupee!

Inserts Coin!

Inventory: "Hugo" the goomba, some worthless protoplasm, 2 DK ties, Bowser's giant toilet, Poltergeist 3000, an annoying mudkip, hammer bros. suit, victorian-era peach, peach's panties, all expenses paid trip to Isle Delfino, a hungry HP sucker, Peach perfume, THE Wind Waker!, torn Nintendo Power poster, Nintendogs pooper scooper freshly filled with virtual crap (No one better tick me off) , a warrent of arrest by the Hyrulian police (Apparently decapitating someone known as the "Hero of Time" there is considered a federal crime in their country...), a Nintendo Gamecube Broadband Adaptor

Cipher Trailer

duplicateuser001

You got: A replica Captain Falcon Helmet!

Inserts coin

Inventory: Princess Peach's Castle rent!, A coin block!, Lotsa Spaghettti at Princess Peach's picnic

Dattebayo!
FRIENDCODES:
GAIAONLINE: user name: Naruto_Uzumaki_Tk07
MYSPACE: www.myspace.com/bluefire9499
TWITTER: @Tokool2007
SMASH CODE: 3093 6747 0872
WII CODE:4230 8755 5948 9133
Ps3 user: E-ManTK
Monster Hunter Tri: EmanTK

Machu

You got: Bowser's spiky tennis racquet.

Inserts coin...

Inventory: A Tetramino (yes!), Mia's sweaty headband, Diddy Kong's hat, 100 NPC! games (yes!), a guiro lizard, Miyamoto's banjo (ty!), original OoT game cart' (with blood & chanting), sexy poster of Birdo, and...

Rawr!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.