Forums

Topic: Nintendo Vending Machine!

Posts 241 to 260 of 1,613

Noire

@Stuffgamer1: Thanks for taking Tingle of my hands. And Ragnell is the legendary sword Ike from Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance wields. If you've ever played a Brawl match with Ike in it then you know the sword I'm talking about.

You got: one of those Magic Bottles from The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past. Now hold it high above your head. It's good for business!
INSERTS COIN
Inventory: Fanart of massive-boobed Peach, annoying bumper, Keaton Mask, original Super Mario Bros. cart, King Hippo's unwashed trunks, the Power Glove (It's so bad), Wario's prized booger collection, A Yoshi egg , Mother 1 translated, one Golden Coin, Tingle miniature, Nintendo-branded SEGA Master System, Super Star, mentally-handicapped Toad, Nintendo wi-fi USB connector that (hopefully) works better than my old one, Waddle Doo's contact lens, Bahamut magicite (thanks Stuffgamer1!), Memoir of a Gender-Confused Birdo, Screw Attack

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

Wiiperson11

You got a Daisy poster (HAPPY NOW?)
Inserts Coin
Inventory:Mario Hat(wearing), Luigi Hat, Wario hat, used Game & Watches, (hole), pictures of Rosa Farrell in the shower, Magic bottle fromTLOZ:ALTTP.

Edited on by Wiiperson11

Check out my videos on Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/Cabaco14
I have great videos!

Stuffgamer1

You got: Princess Daisy! (see, there are rewards! Just don't let Luigi see her with you, okay?)

inserts coin

Inventory: Edgeworth's pink suit, Layton's top hat, Jalhalla's Lantern, an autographed photo of Eugene Wrayburn in mid-tantrum, the Phantom Sword, the Bomber's Notebook, the Blast Mask (SO not using this without a shield...), a Starfox Landmaster, a Metroid (training to kill owls), a bag of tetriminoes I can't eat (maybe I'll throw them at someone...), Mr. Saturn, a propeller suit from NSMB: Wii, Tingle (my friend, even if PhoenixSage couldn't appreciate his eccentricities), Ike's sword (good enough for me), a map to boomface123's hoard (all that was left was the bag of punctuation marks...here, catch, boomface123!)

Edited on by Stuffgamer1

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

Nintendo Network ID: Stuffgamer1

JohnnyB

You got: a Picture of nothing particularly interesting...

<whistles> <Inserts coin>

In my satchel I have: a japanese gamer (I cut holes out of my satchel for his legs to fit through, but now it just looks like a diaper...), and documents of two vacations I'd rather forget (Bowser's lair and Team Rocket's lair)

Edited on by JohnnyB

"If I were you, I'd dance naked in the middle of the street just to embarrass you."

boomface123

you got a trip to king boos lair
inserts coin
inventory map to my lair strong mads scary pic.!! giygas n64 mic pikachu master sword dsi broken lenses star bits

boomface123

JohnnyB

You got: wait... a map to your lair? I mean... you got a paper bag full of Guitar Hero Star Power!

"Aaah again? What is up with this vending machine?! Another paid for vacation to gosh knows where? Fine..." <inserts coin>

Inventory: one japanese gamer, and some abstract items that would seem more at home in Doreamon's 4-dimensional pocket (a trip to Bowser's lair, then off to Team Rocket's lair, and lastly, another paid for vacation, this time to King Boo's lair.)

Edited on by JohnnyB

"If I were you, I'd dance naked in the middle of the street just to embarrass you."

Noire

Here JohnnyB, enjoy a: Chaos Emerald, since Sonic is now Mario's best bud. It's not a trip, unless you want to go on a wild goose chase to get the other six so you can go Super.
INSERTS COIN
Inventory: Fanart of massive-boobed Peach, annoying bumper, Keaton Mask, original Super Mario Bros. cart, King Hippo's unwashed trunks, the Power Glove (It's so bad), Wario's prized booger collection, A Yoshi egg , Mother 1 translated, one Golden Coin, Tingle miniature, Nintendo-branded SEGA Master System, Super Star, mentally-handicapped Toad, Nintendo wi-fi USB connector that (hopefully) works better than my old one, Waddle Doo's contact lens, Bahamut magicite (thanks Stuffgamer1!), Memoir of a Gender-Confused Birdo, Screw Attack, Daisy poster

Edited on by Noire

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

Stuffgamer1

Throws bag of tetriminoes at Wiiperson11

You got: A Luigi poster! Now you can put them next to each other so they can be happy forever and ever...

inserts coin

Inventory: Edgeworth's pink suit, Layton's top hat, Jalhalla's Lantern, an autographed photo of Eugene Wrayburn in mid-tantrum, the Phantom Sword, the Bomber's Notebook, the Blast Mask (SO not using this without a shield...), a Starfox Landmaster, a Metroid (training to kill owls...if only there were some owls nearby, SHADX!), Mr. Saturn, a propeller suit from NSMB: Wii, Tingle (crazy fun at parties!), Ike's sword, a picture of JohnnyB's confused expression as he watched the cloning fiasco on this thread

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

BleachFan

What the heck's going on here?...

Anyhoo, You Got: Glow in the dark Bowser jaws!

Inserts Coin while surveying flowing mess...

Inventory: "Hugo" the goomba, some worthless protoplasm, 2 DK ties, Bowser's giant toilet, virtual dog crap, Poltergeist 3000, an annoying mudkip, hammer bros. suit, victorian-era peach, peach's panties, all expenses paid trip to Isle Delfino, a hungry HP sucker, Peach perfume, THE Wind Waker!, torn Nintendo Power poster

I'm working on a game that's coming out soon!
Cipher Trailer

Stuffgamer1

@BleachFan888: Nothing, nothing at all.

You got: A Nintendogs pooper scooper (get rid of that mess already! Geez!).

inserts coin

Inventory: Edgeworth's pink suit, Layton's top hat, Jalhalla's Lantern, an autographed photo of Eugene Wrayburn in mid-tantrum, the Phantom Sword, the Bomber's Notebook, the Blast Mask (SO not using this without a shield...), a Starfox Landmaster, a Metroid (training to kill owls...if only there were some owls nearby, SHADX!), Mr. Saturn, a propeller suit from NSMB: Wii, Tingle (crazy fun at parties!), Ike's sword, a picture of JohnnyB's confused expression as he watched the cloning fiasco on this thread, glow-in-the-dark Bowser jaws (I don't recall Bowser's jaws ever glowing in any Mario games...)

Edited on by Stuffgamer1

Outrunner

You got a Shroobs laser gun.
inserts coin
inventory: nothing

"And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins." Matt. 1:21.

Machu

You got: A sample of Phazon

Inserts coin...

Inventory: A Tetramino (yes!), Mia's sweaty headband, Diddy Kong's hat, 100 NPC! Games (yes!), A guiro lizard,

Rawr!

warioswoods

You got: Miyamoto's Banjo

Inserts Coin (I hope it's not another damn 'stache)

Inventory: Wario's mustache (wearing), inferior Mario mustache (wearing as unibrow), refined Luigi 'stache (saving for a special occasion), phony number from waitress, a smash ball

Twitter is a good place to throw your nonsense.
Wii FC: 8378 9716 1696 8633 || "How can mushrooms give you extra life? Get the green ones." -

JohnnyB

@PhoenixSage: Aw awesome!, something substantial that I can put in my satchel As for the trip, I'm good for now thanks, I'll just hold onto this.
@warioswoods: Hmm... Would you like to trade Luigi's moustache for my japanese gamer? For some reason, I'm a bigger fan of Luigi than Mario, I think I identify with him better...

You got: a genuine replicas of Ebony & Ivory!

Insert Coin

Inventory: One japanese gamer who is now wearing my satchel as a poncho... hold on, "Wakaranai!"; a Chaos Emerald and a 4th-dimensional pocket with trips to Bowser's lair, Team Rocket's Lair and King Boo's lair.

Edited on by JohnnyB

Machu

You got: A black Dragonetti (with free home delivery)

Inserts coin...

Inventory: A Tetramino (yes!), Mia's sweaty headband, Diddy Kong's hat, 100 NPC! Games (yes!), A guiro lizard, Miyamoto's banjo (ty!), and...

Rawr!

OrionLee

You got: A copy of ocarina of time game cart with the original fire temple music and red Gannon blood.

inserts coin

inventory: empty...for now

"This song is ending. But the story never ends."

3DS Friend Code: 4382-2450-6929 | Nintendo Network ID: OrionLee

boomface123

you got a sn64 (lucky its a snes a n64 with one game being superman 63 the prequel)
insert coin
inventory giygas n64 mic. star bits master sword pikachu dsi with broken lenses STRONG MADS SCARY PIC.!! guitar hero star power

boomface123

Stuffgamer1

Runs picture of JohnnyB through a shredder Nothing to see here...hum dee dum dee dum...

You got: A Fobby! Extra Borange edition.

inserts coin

Inventory: Edgeworth's pink suit, Layton's top hat, Jalhalla's Lantern, an autographed photo of Eugene Wrayburn in mid-tantrum, the Phantom Sword, the Bomber's Notebook, the Blast Mask (SO not using this without a shield...), a Starfox Landmaster, a Metroid (now an expert owl killer...if only there were some owls nearby, SHADX!), Mr. Saturn, a propeller suit from NSMB: Wii, Tingle (crazy fun at parties!), Ike's sword, glow-in-the-dark Bowser jaws (I don't recall Bowser's jaws ever glowing in any Mario games...), a Shroob laser gun

JohnnyB

@Stuffgamer1: Yeah, thats not a bad dea

You got: 10round(s) for your shroob laser gun

Inventory: One Japanese Gamer (he fashioned a hat out of my satchel, and I'm kinda impressed); 1 Chaos Emerald(s); a 4th dimensional pocket with a trip to Bowser's lair, a trip to Team Rocket's lair and a trip to King Boo's Lair; and last but not least: a Black Dragonetti which'll be arriving at my house in a few days (so technically, its not in my inventory, yet)

Edited on by JohnnyB

BleachFan

Hm...something seems different...aw well must be my imagination...
You got: Link's voicebox!

Inventory: "Hugo" the goomba, some worthless protoplasm, 2 DK ties, Bowser's giant toilet, Poltergeist 3000, an annoying mudkip, hammer bros. suit, victorian-era peach, peach's panties, all expenses paid trip to Isle Delfino, a hungry HP sucker, Peach perfume, THE Wind Waker!, torn Nintendo Power poster, Nintendogs pooper scooper freshly filled with virtual crap (No one better tick me off)

Thanks for cleanin' the place up, guys!

Edited on by BleachFan

I'm working on a game that's coming out soon!
Cipher Trailer

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.