Forums

Topic: Nintendo Vending Machine!

Posts 221 to 240 of 1,613

boomface123

you got 8 1-up mushrooms but they are running away
insert coin
inventory giygas ,master sword , latikus cloud, n64 mic, bag of star bits , strongmads scary picture

boomface123

Wiiperson11

You got a pokeball with a Pikachu in it!
Inserts Coin

Check out my videos on Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/Cabaco14
I have great videos!

Noire

Great...Tingle...Quite possibly my least favorite video game character ever...And he's with me forever...(shudders)

You got: A couple of used Game and Watches.
TINGLE TINGLE KOO-SHUT UP TINGLE!
inserts coin...
Inventory: Fanart of massive-boobed Peach, annoying bumper, Keaton Mask, original Super Mario Bros. cart, King Hippo's unwashed trunks, the Power Glove (It's so bad), Wario's prized booger collection, A Yoshi egg , Mother 1 translated, one Golden Coin, Tingle miniature, Nintendo-branded SEGA Master System, Super Star, mentally-handicapped Toad, Nintendo wi-fi USB connector that (hopefully) works better than my old one, Waddle Doo's contact lens, Tingle (shudder)

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

warioswoods

You got: Birdo's memoir on gender confusion, with a forward and notes by Tingle.

Inserts Coin

Inventory: Wario's mustache (wearing), phony number from waitress, a smash ball

Twitter is a good place to throw your nonsense.
Wii FC: 8378 9716 1696 8633 || "How can mushrooms give you extra life? Get the green ones." -

boomface123

you got a mario mustache
inserts coin
inventory pikachu master sword (using) giygas star bits STRONG MADS SCARY PICTURE latikus cloud and a n64 mic.

boomface123

Stuffgamer1

@PhoenixSage: You don't like Tingle, eh? I'll trade you my Bahamut magicite for him! Deal?

You got: A bag full of punctuation marks from some edutainment game (I recommend using them on your inventory)!

inserts coin

Inventory: Edgeworth's pink suit, Layton's top hat, Jalhalla's Lantern, an autographed photo of Eugene Wrayburn in mid-tantrum, the Phantom Sword, the Bomber's Notebook, the Blast Mask (SO not using this without a shield...), a Starfox Landmaster, a Metroid (training to kill owls), a bag of tetriminoes I can't eat (maybe I'll throw them at someone...), Mr. Saturn, a propeller suit from NSMB: Wii, some Bahamut magicite (possibly to be traded soon)

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

Nintendo Network ID: Stuffgamer1

Noire

@Stuffgamer1: You got yourself a deal.
Oh, and you also got: the legendary sword Ragnell. Now go and slay yourself some Black Knights.
INSERTS COIN, AND TINGLE DOES NOT INTERUPT ME THIS TIME!!!
Inventory: Fanart of massive-boobed Peach, annoying bumper, Keaton Mask, original Super Mario Bros. cart, King Hippo's unwashed trunks, the Power Glove (It's so bad), Wario's prized booger collection, A Yoshi egg , Mother 1 translated, one Golden Coin, Tingle miniature, Nintendo-branded SEGA Master System, Super Star, mentally-handicapped Toad, Nintendo wi-fi USB connector that (hopefully) works better than my old one, Waddle Doo's contact lens, Bahamut magicite (thanks Stuffgamer1!), Memoir of a Gender-Confused Birdo

Edited on by Noire

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

That_Guy_from_Faxana

You got: Screw Attack

inserts coin

Inventory: Sadly, no 1-up mushrooms.

That_Guy_from_Faxana

warioswoods

You got: A 1-up mushroom... no, wait! It's poisoned!

inserts coin

Inventory: Wario's mustache (wearing), inferior Mario mustache (wearing as unibrow), phony number from waitress, a smash ball

Twitter is a good place to throw your nonsense.
Wii FC: 8378 9716 1696 8633 || "How can mushrooms give you extra life? Get the green ones." -

boomface123

you got a luigi stach
insert coin

boomface123

BleachFan

You got: A Nintendo DSi with broken lenses! ...yay...

Shoots coin in b-ball style...cha ching!

Inventory: "Hugo" the goomba, some worthless protoplasm, 2 DK ties, Bowser's giant toilet, virtual dog crap, Poltergeist 3000, an annoying mudkip, hammer bros. suit, victorian-era peach, peach's panties, all expenses paid trip to Isle Delfino, a hungry HP sucker, Peach perfume, THE Wind Waker!

I'm working on a game that's coming out soon!
Cipher Trailer

JohnnyB

You got: a torn Nintendo Power poster

Scratches coin against face of vending machine and Inserts Coin! Ohboyohboy!

Inventory: my satchel is filled to the brim with Nothing...

Edited on by JohnnyB

"If I were you, I'd dance naked in the middle of the street just to embarrass you."

boomface123

you got a paid trip to bowsers lair
insert coin

Edited on by boomface123

boomface123

Stuffgamer1

You got: A round-trip ticket on the Runaway Five's tour bus to wherever you dumped your inventory (dude, please, if you want to post here, I would politely request you follow procedures).

inserts coin

Inventory: Edgeworth's pink suit, Layton's top hat, Jalhalla's Lantern, an autographed photo of Eugene Wrayburn in mid-tantrum, the Phantom Sword, the Bomber's Notebook, the Blast Mask (SO not using this without a shield...), a Starfox Landmaster, a Metroid (training to kill owls), a bag of tetriminoes I can't eat (maybe I'll throw them at someone...), Mr. Saturn, a propeller suit from NSMB: Wii, Tingle (my friend, even if PhoenixSage couldn't appreciate his eccentricities), the "legendary" sword Ragnell (never heard of it)

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

Nintendo Network ID: Stuffgamer1

JohnnyB

You got: the map to boomface123's secret hoard.

Waiting for the bus to bowsers lair, I take one last look at the vending machine... I figure "what the hell" and Insert a coin

Inventory: Documents of paid trip to Bowser's lair (including passport, itinerary and Bowser's "King Koopa Hotel" brochure)

"If I were you, I'd dance naked in the middle of the street just to embarrass you."

boomface123

[quote=Stuffgamer1]You got: A round-trip ticket on the Runaway Five's tour bus to wherever you dumped your inventory (dude, please, if you want to post here, I would politely request you follow procedures).

inserts coin

Inventory: Edgeworth's pink suit, Layton's top hat, Jalhalla's Lantern, an autographed photo of Eugene Wrayburn in mid-tantrum, the Phantom Sword, the Bomber's Notebook, the Blast Mask (SO not using this without a shield...), a Starfox Landmaster, a Metroid (training to kill owls), a bag of tetriminoes I can't eat (maybe I'll throw them at someone...), Mr. Saturn, a propeller suit from NSMB: Wii, Tingle (my friend, even if PhoenixSage couldn't appreciate his eccentricities), the "legendary" sword Ragnell (never heard of it)[/quote]
srry i was on my wii so i was going to edit later you got a one round trip to team rockets evil lair
insert coin
inventory pikachu strong mads scary pic. !! master sword giygas bag of star bits n64 mic dsi broken lenses a map to my horde

Edited on by boomface123

boomface123

Wiiperson11

You got Mario's pants
Inserts Coin

I have great videos!

JohnnyB

You got: A Hole In Your Inventory! Oh, and pictures of Rosa Farrell in the shower, taken by a nose-bleed sporting Kain Highwind.

Inserts coin... Huh? Rejected? Wait, I've got another coin... There we <inserts coin> go...

Inventory: Memories of my time spent in Bowser's Lair (and a doctors appointment for my heat stroke), and a full roll of aerial photos of Team Rocket's Evil Lair... Hang on, is that really such a good idea?

Edited on by JohnnyB

Wiiperson11

You got a japanese gamer!
Inserts Coin
Inventory: Mario Hat(wearing), Luigi Hat, Wario hat, used Game & Watches, (hole), pictures of Rosa Farrell in the shower.

I have great videos!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.