Forums

Topic: Nintendo Vending Machine!

Posts 1,441 to 1,460 of 1,613

GamerZack87

You get...a Turnip!
Wart hates vegetables! Therefore, there's no risk of him eating your vending machine prize. Now, Kirby on the other hand...
Inserts Wario's Goldtoberfest Lederhosen
Inventory: Fire Flower; Shroob UFO; Adult's Wallet (The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time); Circle Pad Pro; Rosalina; Purple Wii Remote with Jacket; Item Block; Wii Vitality Sensor; Mario's Laundry; Clip-on Wario 'Stache; Dodongo; Half-Brown-Half-Grey Yoshi; SNES Rainbow Road; Sound Stone (Earthbound) x2; Wario's Sweaty Shoes; 1,000,000 Politically-Incorrect Tingle Balloons; Life-size Bumble V; Clear Fi Figurine; Goddess Sword Ring of Power; Ghirahim's Cloak; Grn Apricorn; Tanooki Suit (Super Mario Bros. 3); Heart Container; Ice Beam (Metroid); TM35 Flamethrower; Picori Blade; Gratitude Crystal x5; Grandma's Soup; Planetoid from Super Mario Galaxy; Bulbasaur; Lon Lon Cow (and, by extension, unlimited free Lon Lon Milk); Twink; Legend of Zelda Pillowcase; Pikachu (Jolly Nature); Drunk Luke (Professor Layton and the Secret Booze); Dededoll; Shroomish (A little quick tempered); Professor Layton's Hat; Smithy (Super Mario RPG); Hacked copy of Donkey Kong Country (SNES); Dusk Purple 3DS (smashed); The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Limited Edition.
Non-Nintendo Inventory: The Sims: Hot Date; Caveman Doof; Evil, Corrupted Sony Toad; Boogerman (NES), Yellow Kacheek; The Goonies (NES); Good Feelings for Doing a Good Deed; Randomly-Charging Male Bovine; Final Fantasy VI (SNES); Cooking Mama (DS); Dracula Dust; Zelda: The Wand of Gamelon (broken).

"Pay me 20 Rupees and I'll talk."
CHINK
"Never forget the comfort of freshly-washed shorts."

GamerforGod

You get: Some Garlic in a pair of Lederhosen!!!! lol (Doesn't that just smell super!!!! lol)

Inserts the Tri-Kingdom Area

Inventory: A Glass of Globin Juice-ish Type Liquid, an 'L' shaped Tetris block, the cake that Peach offers Mario in SM64, a cracked Yoshi egg, an Original DS System, a Mini Mushroom, one coin, 1/8 of a 1-UP Mushroom, 7/8 of a 1-UP Mushroom, a Wing Cap, 20 GP, a message from 110percent on the Nintendo ATM Machine Thread, a Bullet Bill that never stops chasing me, Ganondorf's shoe, Baby Luigi's diaper, a Slippy Toad blow-up doll, a gameball machine from Mario Party that gives me a new mini-game every day, Bowser's Shell, a Chain Chomp's Chain, the Temple of the Ocean King, stomped on by Mario, a big kiss from Bowser, a smashed guitar from Guitar Hero, a Game Boy Micro, Zelda's Spirit from the Spirit Tracks, a Gossip Stone, a Nintendo-themed prize, Sexy Poker, Incoming!, 200 Nintendo Points, a Maruigi (half Mario, half Luigi) hat, Shigeru Miyamoto's monthly paycheck, Zack and Wiki: Quest for Barbaros' Treasure, Mega Man 10, a Star Rod lollipop, another DK action figure, a Nintendo Monopoly Table, a stake from the Spirit Tracks, a Black Mario Face Towel from the AUS/NZ Club Nintendo store, a Fountain of Dreams model, one million star bits, a Super NES Cartridge, a Mario Party Star, Asis and Rio, the Gale Boomerang, an action figure of Mario wearing a Santa hat, 9-Volt's Helmet, Little Mac's boxing glove, a bell, an Animal Crossing kitchen knife, Mario Party 9, the Master Emerald, a Wii, angry Nintendo fan mail, a pet Metroid, the entire dictionary to Scribblenauts, Edgeworth's logic, a Bottle Cap, the Arcade Game Popeye, Freshly -Picked Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland, Wepray (existence questionable), nothing, a copy of Pokemon Crystal signed by every developer at GameFreak, Midbus, Google Chrome for my browser, Bow-Wow ( or Boom Boom), Link: The Faces of Evil, Mario's 'stache, an NES Action 52 Cartridge, the Gale Boomerang, 1/2 of a 2000 point Wii/DSi card, an empty jar, Tingle's Jumpsuit, a love letter from princess Zelda burnt by a fireball from Mario where only the words "love Zelda" remain, Soul Blazer, a guitar hero guitar, a mini mushroom, the Bunny Hood from Majora's Mask, a Nintendo Life T-Shirt, a Von Kaiser Idol Card, the only platinum version of the Wii, a thank you letter addressed to GamerForGod, a lock of Medusa's hair, which is actually just a snake, a Nintendo Vending Machine, which might give me more Nintendo Vending Machines, one of which might give me a poison mushroom, a big Poe in a bottle, a Nintendo Voucher Coupon for one free NES Download, a hug from the blob from A Boy and His Blob, a green rupee (worth one rupee) with a gold rupee (worth three hundred rupees) inside, an Icicle, kindness, raining Tetris Blocks that never stop trying to fall on me, and the star coin Supermegaman was going to insert, a bobomb that will blow up on the next item that I insert no matter what I try doing, a puff of air, a deku nut, a gold fish, a spaceship, a bubble with the letter M inside, Tella's staff, WiiMan10, Super Macho Man's Silicone Implants, one of Zero's parts, Zero's second part, the first ever created version of Tetris, Super Mario Galaxy 3, the chance to play an NES game (Super Mario Bros. 2, in fact), a positive note from Nintendo, a spring, the first Famicon ever produced, a fifty percent Wii points refund for World of Goo (750 Wii points), Pokemon Heart Gold, honey bread from Quest 64, a piece of cotton that was shredded, a card to congratulate me on getting the 1000th post, the Golden 1000th Post Award, a Dive Kit from Blaster Master Overdrive, Candy from Secret of Mana, a snowman head thrown in expert mode on Wii fit, my inventory doubled, robbed, put in prison, and a video recorder that can't delete what has been recorded that comes with pictures that say lol and is automatically turned on, a keyblade, I got poisoned, ten Wii games with some Wii points to cover the rest, Mario's head on a stick (stolen from whoever else had it), a disk with a ton of avatars on it, a slice of bread made from Meat Man, the Zinger Boss from Donkey Kong Country, Link's Shell from Majora's Mask, hung by an Indian (which is apparently the worst thing that could ever happen, though I'm pretty sure I could think of worse things lol), Mario's blue overalls, plunged by another Rabbid and run over by a Rabbid in a cart, the annoying dog from Duck Hunt, Super Mario Galaxy, Super Mario Galaxy 2, New Super Mario Bros. Wii, a trip to Buffalo, a stream of llama spit in my face, the head of a zombie doll that was sliced off, a Mario hat, King DeDeDe doing his big dance, the Soul of Chuck Norris, a life size Zero Suit Samus statue, a Laconian pot, a Metal Slime Plush Doll, and a Teeny Sanguini Plush Doll, Fenimore Fillmore: The Westerner for WiiWare, a cardboard 3DS, Mario's overalls, a lifetime supply of Super Garlic, everything I own eaten by Yoshi, a ring from Chaos Rings along with a box with a string holding it closed, a riot against me, Yoshi's baby, a winged Wario cap, O MY G, Agent J's Hair, the Blob from A Boy and His Blob, a PS3 Pennant, a replica Triforce of Wisdom, a Filet du Magikarp, a chain chomp, a coin, a penguin suit, a used Tanooki suit, a pineapple, a Premier valued at P2000 Ball with ten pokeballs as a free bonus, Sackboy's armpit, the Moe toy from the Legendary Starfy, Goombario, Final Fantasy 100, Pegasus Boots, Andross' Toothbrush, a Morph Ball, Wario's armpit hair, a fatality, finish him, a Pansage, a Pansear, a Panpour, a Crystal Coconut, Garlic, a Spy sappin' mah sentry, Captain Syrup's Castle and Captain Syrup's Genie, both given to me personally by Captain Syrup herself, a Porygon Virus Scanner, the Wind Fishe's Egg, Poo from Earthbound, a burger half-eaten by Mario, a balloon, branded a spoiler, burn heal in order to remove the branding, a Blue Scorchio, and a Nintendo Virtual Boy!!!! lol

Psalm 19:14 "Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in your sight O Lord my strength and my redeemer." :)
The Godloggery I finally finished my backloggery!!!! WOOHOO!!!! :) lol
[url=ht...

GamerZack87

You get...a mob of angry Hyrulean, Labrynnan and Holodrummish people with torches and pitch-forks!
They're angry cause you shoved their three lands into a vending machine! Well, the Gorons aren't angry cause, well, Gorons don't generally anger unless they're chieftains/Sages. But you can tell they're a little peeved!
Inserts Beanbean Coin
Inventory: Garlic; Fire Flower; Shroob UFO; Adult's Wallet (The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time); Circle Pad Pro; Rosalina; Purple Wii Remote with Jacket; Item Block; Wii Vitality Sensor; Mario's Laundry; Clip-on Wario 'Stache; Dodongo; Half-Brown-Half-Grey Yoshi; SNES Rainbow Road; Sound Stone (Earthbound) x2; Wario's Sweaty Shoes; 1,000,000 Politically-Incorrect Tingle Balloons; Life-size Bumble V; Clear Fi Figurine; Goddess Sword Ring of Power; Ghirahim's Cloak; Grn Apricorn; Tanooki Suit (Super Mario Bros. 3); Heart Container; Ice Beam (Metroid); TM35 Flamethrower; Picori Blade; Gratitude Crystal x5; Grandma's Soup; Planetoid from Super Mario Galaxy; Bulbasaur; Lon Lon Cow (and, by extension, unlimited free Lon Lon Milk); Twink; Legend of Zelda Pillowcase; Pikachu (Jolly Nature); Drunk Luke (Professor Layton and the Secret Booze); Dededoll; Shroomish (A little quick tempered); Professor Layton's Hat; Smithy (Super Mario RPG); Hacked copy of Donkey Kong Country (SNES); Dusk Purple 3DS (smashed); The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Limited Edition.

Non-Nintendo Inventory: Lederhosen; The Sims: Hot Date; Caveman Doof; Evil, Corrupted Sony Toad; Boogerman (NES), Yellow Kacheek; The Goonies (NES); Good Feelings for Doing a Good Deed; Randomly-Charging Male Bovine; Final Fantasy VI (SNES); Cooking Mama (DS); Dracula Dust; Zelda: The Wand of Gamelon (broken).

Edited on by GamerZack87

CHINK

CorporalPegasus

You got Tingle's autograph!
Inserts a ? Block
Inventory:eponas carrot hammer bro keychain shine sprite Platinum Wii Epona Disco thing

IGOR!

GamerZack87

You get...Luigi's Gilded Plunger!
In the Mario family, it's customary for each member's first work-tool to be covered in gold and attached to a plaque, then ceremoniously discarded in whichever location befits the type of job related to the tool in question. Lucky you gets Luigi's first plunger, which was ceremoniously flushed down the toilet!
Inserts half-eaten Kooptaco
Inventory: Tingle's Autograph; Garlic; Fire Flower; Shroob UFO; Adult's Wallet (The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time); Circle Pad Pro; Rosalina; Purple Wii Remote with Jacket; Item Block; Wii Vitality Sensor; Mario's Laundry; Clip-on Wario 'Stache; Dodongo; Half-Brown-Half-Grey Yoshi; SNES Rainbow Road; Sound Stone (Earthbound) x2; Wario's Sweaty Shoes; 1,000,000 Politically-Incorrect Tingle Balloons; Life-size Bumble V; Clear Fi Figurine; Goddess Sword Ring of Power; Ghirahim's Cloak; Grn Apricorn; Tanooki Suit (Super Mario Bros. 3); Heart Container; Ice Beam (Metroid); TM35 Flamethrower; Picori Blade; Gratitude Crystal x5; Grandma's Soup; Planetoid from Super Mario Galaxy; Bulbasaur; Lon Lon Cow (and, by extension, unlimited free Lon Lon Milk); Twink; Legend of Zelda Pillowcase; Pikachu (Jolly Nature); Drunk Luke (Professor Layton and the Secret Booze); Dededoll; Shroomish (A little quick tempered); Professor Layton's Hat; Smithy (Super Mario RPG); Hacked copy of Donkey Kong Country (SNES); Dusk Purple 3DS (smashed); The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Limited Edition.

Non-Nintendo Inventory: Lederhosen; The Sims: Hot Date; Caveman Doof; Evil, Corrupted Sony Toad; Boogerman (NES), Yellow Kacheek; The Goonies (NES); Good Feelings for Doing a Good Deed; Randomly-Charging Male Bovine; Final Fantasy VI (SNES); Cooking Mama (DS); Dracula Dust; Zelda: The Wand of Gamelon (broken).

CHINK

GamerZack87

You get...K.K. Slider's Album!
This CD is packed with over 20 of K.K.'s latest hits! It's like the guitar-playing hound is right there in the room with you taking requests!
Inserts Dedede Crunch cereal
Inventory: Victini; Tingle's Autograph; Garlic; Fire Flower; Shroob UFO; Adult's Wallet (The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time); Circle Pad Pro; Rosalina; Purple Wii Remote with Jacket; Item Block; Wii Vitality Sensor; Mario's Laundry; Clip-on Wario 'Stache; Dodongo; Half-Brown-Half-Grey Yoshi; SNES Rainbow Road; Sound Stone (Earthbound) x2; Wario's Sweaty Shoes; 1,000,000 Politically-Incorrect Tingle Balloons; Life-size Bumble V; Clear Fi Figurine; Goddess Sword Ring of Power; Ghirahim's Cloak; Grn Apricorn; Tanooki Suit (Super Mario Bros. 3); Heart Container; Ice Beam (Metroid); TM35 Flamethrower; Picori Blade; Gratitude Crystal x5; Grandma's Soup; Planetoid from Super Mario Galaxy; Bulbasaur; Lon Lon Cow (and, by extension, unlimited free Lon Lon Milk); Twink; Legend of Zelda Pillowcase; Pikachu (Jolly Nature); Drunk Luke (Professor Layton and the Secret Booze); Dededoll; Shroomish (A little quick tempered); Professor Layton's Hat; Smithy (Super Mario RPG); Hacked copy of Donkey Kong Country (SNES); Dusk Purple 3DS (smashed); The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Limited Edition.

CHINK

CorporalPegasus

You got Red's autobiography! Filled with "...".
Inserts a brick Block
Inventory:eponas carrot hammer bro keychain shine sprite Platinum Wii Epona Disco thing Luigi's plunger

IGOR!

Drawdler

You got a Mini Mushroom!

Inserts a Lucky 7

Inventory: K.K. Slider's Album

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | darkSpyro | Ghostroaster | Reddit

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7661-4611 | Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

GamerZack87

You get...a Banana!
This is Donkey Kong's favourite food! It's also great as a rival Karter-repellent!
Inserts Crystal Coconut
Inventory: Red's Autobiography; Victini; Tingle's Autograph; Garlic; Fire Flower; Shroob UFO; Adult's Wallet (The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time); Circle Pad Pro; Rosalina; Purple Wii Remote with Jacket; Item Block; Wii Vitality Sensor; Mario's Laundry; Clip-on Wario 'Stache; Dodongo; Half-Brown-Half-Grey Yoshi; SNES Rainbow Road; Sound Stone (Earthbound) x2; Wario's Sweaty Shoes; 1,000,000 Politically-Incorrect Tingle Balloons; Life-size Bumble V; Clear Fi Figurine; Goddess Sword Ring of Power; Ghirahim's Cloak; Grn Apricorn; Tanooki Suit (Super Mario Bros. 3); Heart Container; Ice Beam (Metroid); TM35 Flamethrower; Picori Blade; Gratitude Crystal x5; Grandma's Soup; Planetoid from Super Mario Galaxy; Bulbasaur; Lon Lon Cow (and, by extension, unlimited free Lon Lon Milk); Twink; Legend of Zelda Pillowcase; Pikachu (Jolly Nature); Drunk Luke (Professor Layton and the Secret Booze); Dededoll; Shroomish (A little quick tempered); Professor Layton's Hat; Smithy (Super Mario RPG); Hacked copy of Donkey Kong Country (SNES); Dusk Purple 3DS (smashed); The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Limited Edition.

CHINK

Drawdler

You get... 999,999,999 Beanbean Coins!

[small]Sorry, I used the billionth.[/small]

Inventory: Banana, K.K. Slider's Album

GamerZack87

You get...a Bland Meal!
This nutritious meal provides your daily intake of starch in a single serving!

Inserts Suu

Inventory: Nine-hundred ninety-nine million, nine-hundred ninety-nine thousand, nine-hundred ninety-nine Beanbean Coins; Red's Autobiography; Victini; Tingle's Autograph; Garlic; Fire Flower; Shroob UFO; Adult's Wallet (The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time); Circle Pad Pro; Rosalina; Purple Wii Remote with Jacket; Item Block; Wii Vitality Sensor; Mario's Laundry; Clip-on Wario 'Stache; Dodongo; Half-Brown-Half-Grey Yoshi; SNES Rainbow Road; Sound Stone (Earthbound) x2; Wario's Sweaty Shoes; 1,000,000 Politically-Incorrect Tingle Balloons; Life-size Bumble V; Clear Fi Figurine; Goddess Sword Ring of Power; Ghirahim's Cloak; Grn Apricorn; Tanooki Suit (Super Mario Bros. 3); Heart Container; Ice Beam (Metroid); TM35 Flamethrower; Picori Blade; Gratitude Crystal x5; Grandma's Soup; Planetoid from Super Mario Galaxy; Bulbasaur; Lon Lon Cow (and, by extension, unlimited free Lon Lon Milk); Twink; Legend of Zelda Pillowcase; Pikachu (Jolly Nature); Drunk Luke (Professor Layton and the Secret Booze); Dededoll; Shroomish (A little quick tempered); Professor Layton's Hat; Smithy (Super Mario RPG); Hacked copy of Donkey Kong Country (SNES); Dusk Purple 3DS (smashed); The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Limited Edition.

CHINK

GamerforGod

You get: F.L.U.D.D. from Super Mario Sunshine!!!! (One abbreviation for another (although Suu may well not be an abbreviation, but it is now)!!!! lol)

Inserts a Cup of Sugar

Inventory: A Glass of Globin Juice-ish Type Liquid, an 'L' shaped Tetris block, the cake that Peach offers Mario in SM64, a cracked Yoshi egg, an Original DS System, a Mini Mushroom, one coin, 1/8 of a 1-UP Mushroom, 7/8 of a 1-UP Mushroom, a Wing Cap, 20 GP, a message from 110percent on the Nintendo ATM Machine Thread, a Bullet Bill that never stops chasing me, Ganondorf's shoe, Baby Luigi's diaper, a Slippy Toad blow-up doll, a gameball machine from Mario Party that gives me a new mini-game every day, Bowser's Shell, a Chain Chomp's Chain, the Temple of the Ocean King, stomped on by Mario, a big kiss from Bowser, a smashed guitar from Guitar Hero, a Game Boy Micro, Zelda's Spirit from the Spirit Tracks, a Gossip Stone, a Nintendo-themed prize, Sexy Poker, Incoming!, 200 Nintendo Points, a Maruigi (half Mario, half Luigi) hat, Shigeru Miyamoto's monthly paycheck, Zack and Wiki: Quest for Barbaros' Treasure, Mega Man 10, a Star Rod lollipop, another DK action figure, a Nintendo Monopoly Table, a stake from the Spirit Tracks, a Black Mario Face Towel from the AUS/NZ Club Nintendo store, a Fountain of Dreams model, one million star bits, a Super NES Cartridge, a Mario Party Star, Asis and Rio, the Gale Boomerang, an action figure of Mario wearing a Santa hat, 9-Volt's Helmet, Little Mac's boxing glove, a bell, an Animal Crossing kitchen knife, Mario Party 9, the Master Emerald, a Wii, angry Nintendo fan mail, a pet Metroid, the entire dictionary to Scribblenauts, Edgeworth's logic, a Bottle Cap, the Arcade Game Popeye, Freshly -Picked Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland, Wepray (existence questionable), nothing, a copy of Pokemon Crystal signed by every developer at GameFreak, Midbus, Google Chrome for my browser, Bow-Wow ( or Boom Boom), Link: The Faces of Evil, Mario's 'stache, an NES Action 52 Cartridge, the Gale Boomerang, 1/2 of a 2000 point Wii/DSi card, an empty jar, Tingle's Jumpsuit, a love letter from princess Zelda burnt by a fireball from Mario where only the words "love Zelda" remain, Soul Blazer, a guitar hero guitar, a mini mushroom, the Bunny Hood from Majora's Mask, a Nintendo Life T-Shirt, a Von Kaiser Idol Card, the only platinum version of the Wii, a thank you letter addressed to GamerForGod, a lock of Medusa's hair, which is actually just a snake, a Nintendo Vending Machine, which might give me more Nintendo Vending Machines, one of which might give me a poison mushroom, a big Poe in a bottle, a Nintendo Voucher Coupon for one free NES Download, a hug from the blob from A Boy and His Blob, a green rupee (worth one rupee) with a gold rupee (worth three hundred rupees) inside, an Icicle, kindness, raining Tetris Blocks that never stop trying to fall on me, and the star coin Supermegaman was going to insert, a bobomb that will blow up on the next item that I insert no matter what I try doing, a puff of air, a deku nut, a gold fish, a spaceship, a bubble with the letter M inside, Tella's staff, WiiMan10, Super Macho Man's Silicone Implants, one of Zero's parts, Zero's second part, the first ever created version of Tetris, Super Mario Galaxy 3, the chance to play an NES game (Super Mario Bros. 2, in fact), a positive note from Nintendo, a spring, the first Famicon ever produced, a fifty percent Wii points refund for World of Goo (750 Wii points), Pokemon Heart Gold, honey bread from Quest 64, a piece of cotton that was shredded, a card to congratulate me on getting the 1000th post, the Golden 1000th Post Award, a Dive Kit from Blaster Master Overdrive, Candy from Secret of Mana, a snowman head thrown in expert mode on Wii fit, my inventory doubled, robbed, put in prison, and a video recorder that can't delete what has been recorded that comes with pictures that say lol and is automatically turned on, a keyblade, I got poisoned, ten Wii games with some Wii points to cover the rest, Mario's head on a stick (stolen from whoever else had it), a disk with a ton of avatars on it, a slice of bread made from Meat Man, the Zinger Boss from Donkey Kong Country, Link's Shell from Majora's Mask, hung by an Indian (which is apparently the worst thing that could ever happen, though I'm pretty sure I could think of worse things lol), Mario's blue overalls, plunged by another Rabbid and run over by a Rabbid in a cart, the annoying dog from Duck Hunt, Super Mario Galaxy, Super Mario Galaxy 2, New Super Mario Bros. Wii, a trip to Buffalo, a stream of llama spit in my face, the head of a zombie doll that was sliced off, a Mario hat, King DeDeDe doing his big dance, the Soul of Chuck Norris, a life size Zero Suit Samus statue, a Laconian pot, a Metal Slime Plush Doll, and a Teeny Sanguini Plush Doll, Fenimore Fillmore: The Westerner for WiiWare, a cardboard 3DS, Mario's overalls, a lifetime supply of Super Garlic, everything I own eaten by Yoshi, a ring from Chaos Rings along with a box with a string holding it closed, a riot against me, Yoshi's baby, a winged Wario cap, O MY G, Agent J's Hair, the Blob from A Boy and His Blob, a PS3 Pennant, a replica Triforce of Wisdom, a Filet du Magikarp, a chain chomp, a coin, a penguin suit, a used Tanooki suit, a pineapple, a Premier valued at P2000 Ball with ten pokeballs as a free bonus, Sackboy's armpit, the Moe toy from the Legendary Starfy, Goombario, Final Fantasy 100, Pegasus Boots, Andross' Toothbrush, a Morph Ball, Wario's armpit hair, a fatality, finish him, a Pansage, a Pansear, a Panpour, a Crystal Coconut, Garlic, a Spy sappin' mah sentry, Captain Syrup's Castle and Captain Syrup's Genie, both given to me personally by Captain Syrup herself, a Porygon Virus Scanner, the Wind Fishe's Egg, Poo from Earthbound, a burger half-eaten by Mario, a balloon, branded a spoiler, burn heal in order to remove the branding, a Blue Scorchio, a Nintendo Virtual Boy, and a mob of angry Hyrulean, Labrynnan and Holodrummish people with torches and pitch-forks!!!! lol

Psalm 19:14 "Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in your sight O Lord my strength and my redeemer." :)
The Godloggery I finally finished my backloggery!!!! WOOHOO!!!! :) lol
[url=ht...

GamerZack87

You get...a Sparchy!
This is a Pokemon from a fanfiction I was writing a while back! Sparchy is an Electric/Flying-type Pokemon which resembles a chick covered in fluffy, jagged down. Its evolved form resembles the Australian bird known as the tawny frogmouth.
Inserts Coba Berry
Inventory: Flash Liquidiser Ultra Dousing Device (Super Mario Sunshine); Nine-hundred ninety-nine million, nine-hundred ninety-nine thousand, nine-hundred ninety-nine Beanbean Coins; Red's Autobiography; Victini; Tingle's Autograph; Garlic; Fire Flower; Shroob UFO; Adult's Wallet (The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time); Circle Pad Pro; Rosalina; Purple Wii Remote with Jacket; Item Block; Wii Vitality Sensor; Mario's Laundry; Clip-on Wario 'Stache; Dodongo; Half-Brown-Half-Grey Yoshi; SNES Rainbow Road; Sound Stone (Earthbound) x2; Wario's Sweaty Shoes; 1,000,000 Politically-Incorrect Tingle Balloons; Life-size Bumble V; Clear Fi Figurine; Goddess Sword Ring of Power; Ghirahim's Cloak; Grn Apricorn; Tanooki Suit (Super Mario Bros. 3); Heart Container; Ice Beam (Metroid); TM35 Flamethrower; Picori Blade; Gratitude Crystal x5; Grandma's Soup; Planetoid from Super Mario Galaxy; Bulbasaur; Lon Lon Cow (and, by extension, unlimited free Lon Lon Milk); Twink; Legend of Zelda Pillowcase; Pikachu (Jolly Nature); Drunk Luke (Professor Layton and the Secret Booze); Dededoll; Shroomish (A little quick tempered); Professor Layton's Hat; Smithy (Super Mario RPG); Hacked copy of Donkey Kong Country (SNES); Dusk Purple 3DS (smashed); The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Limited Edition.

CHINK

Drawdler

You get... CDi Zelda's Adventure! Nintendo likes to pretend this game doesn't exist, so we have no idea how this got in the machine.

Inserts a Square Tetris Block

Inventory: Banana, K.K. Slider's Album, Bland Meal

GamerZack87

You get...a Big Blurp!
This fish from Yoshi's Story eats anything...hey, wait! It just digested both my inventories!
Inserts Coin
Inventory: (Eaten by a big fish)

Edited on by GamerZack87

CHINK

Drawdler

You get... A list of your former inventory! This list had nothing to do with Nintendo which is why you got it!

Inventory: Banana, K.K. Slider's Album, Bland Meal, Big Blurp

GamerZack87

You get...a Frittata!
I hope you're hungry!
Inserts Inventory
Inventory: Used in vending machine

CHINK

SarcasticWisdom

You get...a Bean Bag Chair!

Inserts Coin

Inventory: Frittata

Edited on by SarcasticWisdom

Formally known as EvilCookie
3DS FC: 5069-4209-9709
Dream Suite: 5700-2151-8534
SarcasticLoggery

3DS Friend Code: 5069-4209-9709

GamerZack87

You get...Wario's Spaghetti Dinner!
This...erm...'delicious' pasta has a strong taste of garlic!
Inserts Labrynnan Rupee
Non-Nintendo Inventory: Bean-Bag Chair

CHINK

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.