Forums

Topic: Nintendo Vending Machine!

Posts 1,301 to 1,320 of 1,613

TheKingOfTown

@NintendoPurist A scouter is what the mad guy with spiky hair breaks. Oh, and also, you have over 9000, not 8997. [youtube:SiMHTK15Pik]
You got: a purple 3DS!
inserts coin
Inventory: a complete set of figurines from Mario & Luigi vs. Finn & Jake: Mushroom meets Ooo!, a Luigi mustache, a can of lemonade

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

GamerforGod

You got: A Wonderful Brawl in the Family Comic in Video Form!!!! (I figured it was the least that I could do for your nice video!!!!) Here it is:

Inserts a Sixties Hippy Van

Inventory: A Glass of Globin Juice-ish Type Liquid, an 'L' shaped Tetris block, the cake that Peach offers Mario in SM64, a cracked Yoshi egg, an Original DS System, a Mini Mushroom, one coin, 1/8 of a 1-UP Mushroom, 7/8 of a 1-UP Mushroom, a Wing Cap, 20 GP, a message from 110percent on the Nintendo ATM Machine Thread, a Bullet Bill that never stops chasing me, Ganondorf's shoe, Baby Luigi's diaper, a Slippy Toad blow-up doll, a gameball machine from Mario Party that gives me a new mini-game every day, Bowser's Shell, a Chain Chomp's Chain, the Temple of the Ocean King, stomped on by Mario, a big kiss from Bowser, a smashed guitar from Guitar Hero, a Game Boy Micro, Zelda's Spirit from the Spirit Tracks, a Gossip Stone, a Nintendo-themed prize, Sexy Poker, Incoming!, 200 Nintendo Points, a Maruigi (half Mario, half Luigi) hat, Shigeru Miyamoto's monthly paycheck, Zack and Wiki: Quest for Barbaros' Treasure, Mega Man 10, a Star Rod lollipop, another DK action figure, a Nintendo Monopoly Table, a stake from the Spirit Tracks, a Black Mario Face Towel from the AUS/NZ Club Nintendo store, a Fountain of Dreams model, one million star bits, a Super NES Cartridge, a Mario Party Star, Asis and Rio, the Gale Boomerang, an action figure of Mario wearing a Santa hat, 9-Volt's Helmet, Little Mac's boxing glove, a bell, an Animal Crossing kitchen knife, Mario Party 9, the Master Emerald, a Wii, angry Nintendo fan mail, a pet Metroid, the entire dictionary to Scribblenauts, Edgeworth's logic, a Bottle Cap, the Arcade Game Popeye, Freshly -Picked Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland, Wepray (existence questionable), nothing, a copy of Pokemon Crystal signed by every developer at GameFreak, Midbus, Google Chrome for my browser, Bow-Wow ( or Boom Boom), Link: The Faces of Evil, Mario's 'stache, an NES Action 52 Cartridge, the Gale Boomerang, 1/2 of a 2000 point Wii/DSi card, an empty jar, Tingle's Jumpsuit, a love letter from princess Zelda burnt by a fireball from Mario where only the words "love Zelda" remain, Soul Blazer, a guitar hero guitar, a mini mushroom, the Bunny Hood from Majora's Mask, a Nintendo Life T-Shirt, a Von Kaiser Idol Card, the only platinum version of the Wii, a thank you letter addressed to GamerForGod, a lock of Medusa's hair, which is actually just a snake, a Nintendo Vending Machine, which might give me more Nintendo Vending Machines, one of which might give me a poison mushroom, a big Poe in a bottle, a Nintendo Voucher Coupon for one free NES Download, a hug from the blob from A Boy and His Blob, a green rupee (worth one rupee) with a gold rupee (worth three hundred rupees) inside, an Icicle, kindness, raining Tetris Blocks that never stop trying to fall on me, and the star coin Supermegaman was going to insert, a bobomb that will blow up on the next item that I insert no matter what I try doing, a puff of air, a deku nut, a gold fish, a spaceship, a bubble with the letter M inside, Tella's staff, WiiMan10, Super Macho Man's Silicone Implants, one of Zero's parts, Zero's second part, the first ever created version of Tetris, Super Mario Galaxy 3, the chance to play an NES game (Super Mario Bros. 2, in fact), a positive note from Nintendo, a spring, the first Famicon ever produced, a fifty percent Wii points refund for World of Goo (750 Wii points), Pokemon Heart Gold, honey bread from Quest 64, a piece of cotton that was shredded, a card to congratulate me on getting the 1000th post, the Golden 1000th Post Award, a Dive Kit from Blaster Master Overdrive, Candy from Secret of Mana, a snowman head thrown in expert mode on Wii fit, my inventory doubled, robbed, put in prison, and a video recorder that can't delete what has been recorded that comes with pictures that say lol and is automatically turned on, a keyblade, I got poisoned, ten Wii games with some Wii points to cover the rest, Mario's head on a stick (stolen from whoever else had it), a disk with a ton of avatars on it, a slice of bread made from Meat Man, the Zinger Boss from Donkey Kong Country, Link's Shell from Majora's Mask, hung by an Indian (which is apparently the worst thing that could ever happen, though I'm pretty sure I could think of worse things lol), Mario's blue overalls, plunged by another Rabbid and run over by a Rabbid in a cart, the annoying dog from Duck Hunt, Super Mario Galaxy, Super Mario Galaxy 2, New Super Mario Bros. Wii, a trip to Buffalo, a stream of llama spit in my face, the head of a zombie doll that was sliced off, a Mario hat, King DeDeDe doing his big dance, the Soul of Chuck Norris, a life size Zero Suit Samus statue, a Laconian pot, a Metal Slime Plush Doll, and a Teeny Sanguini Plush Doll, Fenimore Fillmore: The Westerner for WiiWare, a cardboard 3DS, Mario's overalls, a lifetime supply of Super Garlic, everything I own eaten by Yoshi, a ring from Chaos Rings along with a box with a string holding it closed, a riot against me, Yoshi's baby, a winged Wario cap, O MY G, Agent J's Hair, the Blob from A Boy and His Blob, a PS3 Pennant, and a replica Triforce of Wisdom!!!! lol

@AtomicOtaku: It's good to see you, and it's good to be back!!!! I'm sorry about my absence, but let's just say I was on a top secret mission that completely depended on my presence to prevent the world of video games from falling apart!!!! I was only thinking of you guys (o.k....I might have also been thinking about my Master's Degree and work some too)!!!! lol

Edited on by GamerforGod

Psalm 19:14 "Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in your sight O Lord my strength and my redeemer." :)
The Godloggery I finally finished my backloggery!!!! WOOHOO!!!! :) lol
[url=ht...

GamerZack87

You get...a Filet du Magikarp!
Inserts 24 Birthday Candles...and the cake that goes with them

Inventory: Dusk Purple 3DS; 7,382 Scouters, half a garlic clove

"Pay me 20 Rupees and I'll talk."
CHINK
"Never forget the comfort of freshly-washed shorts."

GamerforGod

You get: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword 25th Anniversary Edition!!!! (What could be better to receive for your birthday?! lol)

Inserts a Goat

Inventory: A Glass of Globin Juice-ish Type Liquid, an 'L' shaped Tetris block, the cake that Peach offers Mario in SM64, a cracked Yoshi egg, an Original DS System, a Mini Mushroom, one coin, 1/8 of a 1-UP Mushroom, 7/8 of a 1-UP Mushroom, a Wing Cap, 20 GP, a message from 110percent on the Nintendo ATM Machine Thread, a Bullet Bill that never stops chasing me, Ganondorf's shoe, Baby Luigi's diaper, a Slippy Toad blow-up doll, a gameball machine from Mario Party that gives me a new mini-game every day, Bowser's Shell, a Chain Chomp's Chain, the Temple of the Ocean King, stomped on by Mario, a big kiss from Bowser, a smashed guitar from Guitar Hero, a Game Boy Micro, Zelda's Spirit from the Spirit Tracks, a Gossip Stone, a Nintendo-themed prize, Sexy Poker, Incoming!, 200 Nintendo Points, a Maruigi (half Mario, half Luigi) hat, Shigeru Miyamoto's monthly paycheck, Zack and Wiki: Quest for Barbaros' Treasure, Mega Man 10, a Star Rod lollipop, another DK action figure, a Nintendo Monopoly Table, a stake from the Spirit Tracks, a Black Mario Face Towel from the AUS/NZ Club Nintendo store, a Fountain of Dreams model, one million star bits, a Super NES Cartridge, a Mario Party Star, Asis and Rio, the Gale Boomerang, an action figure of Mario wearing a Santa hat, 9-Volt's Helmet, Little Mac's boxing glove, a bell, an Animal Crossing kitchen knife, Mario Party 9, the Master Emerald, a Wii, angry Nintendo fan mail, a pet Metroid, the entire dictionary to Scribblenauts, Edgeworth's logic, a Bottle Cap, the Arcade Game Popeye, Freshly -Picked Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland, Wepray (existence questionable), nothing, a copy of Pokemon Crystal signed by every developer at GameFreak, Midbus, Google Chrome for my browser, Bow-Wow ( or Boom Boom), Link: The Faces of Evil, Mario's 'stache, an NES Action 52 Cartridge, the Gale Boomerang, 1/2 of a 2000 point Wii/DSi card, an empty jar, Tingle's Jumpsuit, a love letter from princess Zelda burnt by a fireball from Mario where only the words "love Zelda" remain, Soul Blazer, a guitar hero guitar, a mini mushroom, the Bunny Hood from Majora's Mask, a Nintendo Life T-Shirt, a Von Kaiser Idol Card, the only platinum version of the Wii, a thank you letter addressed to GamerForGod, a lock of Medusa's hair, which is actually just a snake, a Nintendo Vending Machine, which might give me more Nintendo Vending Machines, one of which might give me a poison mushroom, a big Poe in a bottle, a Nintendo Voucher Coupon for one free NES Download, a hug from the blob from A Boy and His Blob, a green rupee (worth one rupee) with a gold rupee (worth three hundred rupees) inside, an Icicle, kindness, raining Tetris Blocks that never stop trying to fall on me, and the star coin Supermegaman was going to insert, a bobomb that will blow up on the next item that I insert no matter what I try doing, a puff of air, a deku nut, a gold fish, a spaceship, a bubble with the letter M inside, Tella's staff, WiiMan10, Super Macho Man's Silicone Implants, one of Zero's parts, Zero's second part, the first ever created version of Tetris, Super Mario Galaxy 3, the chance to play an NES game (Super Mario Bros. 2, in fact), a positive note from Nintendo, a spring, the first Famicon ever produced, a fifty percent Wii points refund for World of Goo (750 Wii points), Pokemon Heart Gold, honey bread from Quest 64, a piece of cotton that was shredded, a card to congratulate me on getting the 1000th post, the Golden 1000th Post Award, a Dive Kit from Blaster Master Overdrive, Candy from Secret of Mana, a snowman head thrown in expert mode on Wii fit, my inventory doubled, robbed, put in prison, and a video recorder that can't delete what has been recorded that comes with pictures that say lol and is automatically turned on, a keyblade, I got poisoned, ten Wii games with some Wii points to cover the rest, Mario's head on a stick (stolen from whoever else had it), a disk with a ton of avatars on it, a slice of bread made from Meat Man, the Zinger Boss from Donkey Kong Country, Link's Shell from Majora's Mask, hung by an Indian (which is apparently the worst thing that could ever happen, though I'm pretty sure I could think of worse things lol), Mario's blue overalls, plunged by another Rabbid and run over by a Rabbid in a cart, the annoying dog from Duck Hunt, Super Mario Galaxy, Super Mario Galaxy 2, New Super Mario Bros. Wii, a trip to Buffalo, a stream of llama spit in my face, the head of a zombie doll that was sliced off, a Mario hat, King DeDeDe doing his big dance, the Soul of Chuck Norris, a life size Zero Suit Samus statue, a Laconian pot, a Metal Slime Plush Doll, and a Teeny Sanguini Plush Doll, Fenimore Fillmore: The Westerner for WiiWare, a cardboard 3DS, Mario's overalls, a lifetime supply of Super Garlic, everything I own eaten by Yoshi, a ring from Chaos Rings along with a box with a string holding it closed, a riot against me, Yoshi's baby, a winged Wario cap, O MY G, Agent J's Hair, the Blob from A Boy and His Blob, a PS3 Pennant, a replica Triforce of Wisdom, and a Filet du Magikarp!!!! lol

Psalm 19:14 "Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in your sight O Lord my strength and my redeemer." :)
[url=ht...

GamerZack87

gamerforgod wrote:

You get: The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword 25th Anniversary Edition!!!! (What could be better to receive for your birthday?! lol)

D'aww...thanks, gamerBuddy!

You get...a Chain Chomp!
Whoa, this one's feisty - you may want to feed her!

Inserts Rupee Shard

Inventory: Dusk Purple 3DS; The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Limited Edition; 5,247 Scouters

Edited on by GamerZack87

CHINK

GamerforGod

You get: A broken copy of Zelda: The Wand of Gamelon for the Phillips CD-i!!!! (You insert a broken rupee, you get a broken game!!!! lol)

Inserts the National Debt

Inventory: A Glass of Globin Juice-ish Type Liquid, an 'L' shaped Tetris block, the cake that Peach offers Mario in SM64, a cracked Yoshi egg, an Original DS System, a Mini Mushroom, one coin, 1/8 of a 1-UP Mushroom, 7/8 of a 1-UP Mushroom, a Wing Cap, 20 GP, a message from 110percent on the Nintendo ATM Machine Thread, a Bullet Bill that never stops chasing me, Ganondorf's shoe, Baby Luigi's diaper, a Slippy Toad blow-up doll, a gameball machine from Mario Party that gives me a new mini-game every day, Bowser's Shell, a Chain Chomp's Chain, the Temple of the Ocean King, stomped on by Mario, a big kiss from Bowser, a smashed guitar from Guitar Hero, a Game Boy Micro, Zelda's Spirit from the Spirit Tracks, a Gossip Stone, a Nintendo-themed prize, Sexy Poker, Incoming!, 200 Nintendo Points, a Maruigi (half Mario, half Luigi) hat, Shigeru Miyamoto's monthly paycheck, Zack and Wiki: Quest for Barbaros' Treasure, Mega Man 10, a Star Rod lollipop, another DK action figure, a Nintendo Monopoly Table, a stake from the Spirit Tracks, a Black Mario Face Towel from the AUS/NZ Club Nintendo store, a Fountain of Dreams model, one million star bits, a Super NES Cartridge, a Mario Party Star, Asis and Rio, the Gale Boomerang, an action figure of Mario wearing a Santa hat, 9-Volt's Helmet, Little Mac's boxing glove, a bell, an Animal Crossing kitchen knife, Mario Party 9, the Master Emerald, a Wii, angry Nintendo fan mail, a pet Metroid, the entire dictionary to Scribblenauts, Edgeworth's logic, a Bottle Cap, the Arcade Game Popeye, Freshly -Picked Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland, Wepray (existence questionable), nothing, a copy of Pokemon Crystal signed by every developer at GameFreak, Midbus, Google Chrome for my browser, Bow-Wow ( or Boom Boom), Link: The Faces of Evil, Mario's 'stache, an NES Action 52 Cartridge, the Gale Boomerang, 1/2 of a 2000 point Wii/DSi card, an empty jar, Tingle's Jumpsuit, a love letter from princess Zelda burnt by a fireball from Mario where only the words "love Zelda" remain, Soul Blazer, a guitar hero guitar, a mini mushroom, the Bunny Hood from Majora's Mask, a Nintendo Life T-Shirt, a Von Kaiser Idol Card, the only platinum version of the Wii, a thank you letter addressed to GamerForGod, a lock of Medusa's hair, which is actually just a snake, a Nintendo Vending Machine, which might give me more Nintendo Vending Machines, one of which might give me a poison mushroom, a big Poe in a bottle, a Nintendo Voucher Coupon for one free NES Download, a hug from the blob from A Boy and His Blob, a green rupee (worth one rupee) with a gold rupee (worth three hundred rupees) inside, an Icicle, kindness, raining Tetris Blocks that never stop trying to fall on me, and the star coin Supermegaman was going to insert, a bobomb that will blow up on the next item that I insert no matter what I try doing, a puff of air, a deku nut, a gold fish, a spaceship, a bubble with the letter M inside, Tella's staff, WiiMan10, Super Macho Man's Silicone Implants, one of Zero's parts, Zero's second part, the first ever created version of Tetris, Super Mario Galaxy 3, the chance to play an NES game (Super Mario Bros. 2, in fact), a positive note from Nintendo, a spring, the first Famicon ever produced, a fifty percent Wii points refund for World of Goo (750 Wii points), Pokemon Heart Gold, honey bread from Quest 64, a piece of cotton that was shredded, a card to congratulate me on getting the 1000th post, the Golden 1000th Post Award, a Dive Kit from Blaster Master Overdrive, Candy from Secret of Mana, a snowman head thrown in expert mode on Wii fit, my inventory doubled, robbed, put in prison, and a video recorder that can't delete what has been recorded that comes with pictures that say lol and is automatically turned on, a keyblade, I got poisoned, ten Wii games with some Wii points to cover the rest, Mario's head on a stick (stolen from whoever else had it), a disk with a ton of avatars on it, a slice of bread made from Meat Man, the Zinger Boss from Donkey Kong Country, Link's Shell from Majora's Mask, hung by an Indian (which is apparently the worst thing that could ever happen, though I'm pretty sure I could think of worse things lol), Mario's blue overalls, plunged by another Rabbid and run over by a Rabbid in a cart, the annoying dog from Duck Hunt, Super Mario Galaxy, Super Mario Galaxy 2, New Super Mario Bros. Wii, a trip to Buffalo, a stream of llama spit in my face, the head of a zombie doll that was sliced off, a Mario hat, King DeDeDe doing his big dance, the Soul of Chuck Norris, a life size Zero Suit Samus statue, a Laconian pot, a Metal Slime Plush Doll, and a Teeny Sanguini Plush Doll, Fenimore Fillmore: The Westerner for WiiWare, a cardboard 3DS, Mario's overalls, a lifetime supply of Super Garlic, everything I own eaten by Yoshi, a ring from Chaos Rings along with a box with a string holding it closed, a riot against me, Yoshi's baby, a winged Wario cap, O MY G, Agent J's Hair, the Blob from A Boy and His Blob, a PS3 Pennant, a replica Triforce of Wisdom, a Filet du Magikarp, and a chain chomp!!!! lol

[url=ht...

GamerZack87

You get...a Coin!
Collect another 49 or 99 to earn a 1-Up!
Inserts Maxim Tomato
Inventory: The Legend of Zelda: Wand of Gamelon (broken); Dusk Purple 3DS; The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Limited Edition; 52 Scouters

Edited on by GamerZack87

CHINK

GamerforGod

You get: A Copy of Princess Tomato in the Salad Kingdom from the Virtual Console!!!! (It's fun and nutritious!!!! It's dinner and a show!!!! lol)

Inserts Thirty Million Rabid Penguins

Inventory: A Glass of Globin Juice-ish Type Liquid, an 'L' shaped Tetris block, the cake that Peach offers Mario in SM64, a cracked Yoshi egg, an Original DS System, a Mini Mushroom, one coin, 1/8 of a 1-UP Mushroom, 7/8 of a 1-UP Mushroom, a Wing Cap, 20 GP, a message from 110percent on the Nintendo ATM Machine Thread, a Bullet Bill that never stops chasing me, Ganondorf's shoe, Baby Luigi's diaper, a Slippy Toad blow-up doll, a gameball machine from Mario Party that gives me a new mini-game every day, Bowser's Shell, a Chain Chomp's Chain, the Temple of the Ocean King, stomped on by Mario, a big kiss from Bowser, a smashed guitar from Guitar Hero, a Game Boy Micro, Zelda's Spirit from the Spirit Tracks, a Gossip Stone, a Nintendo-themed prize, Sexy Poker, Incoming!, 200 Nintendo Points, a Maruigi (half Mario, half Luigi) hat, Shigeru Miyamoto's monthly paycheck, Zack and Wiki: Quest for Barbaros' Treasure, Mega Man 10, a Star Rod lollipop, another DK action figure, a Nintendo Monopoly Table, a stake from the Spirit Tracks, a Black Mario Face Towel from the AUS/NZ Club Nintendo store, a Fountain of Dreams model, one million star bits, a Super NES Cartridge, a Mario Party Star, Asis and Rio, the Gale Boomerang, an action figure of Mario wearing a Santa hat, 9-Volt's Helmet, Little Mac's boxing glove, a bell, an Animal Crossing kitchen knife, Mario Party 9, the Master Emerald, a Wii, angry Nintendo fan mail, a pet Metroid, the entire dictionary to Scribblenauts, Edgeworth's logic, a Bottle Cap, the Arcade Game Popeye, Freshly -Picked Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland, Wepray (existence questionable), nothing, a copy of Pokemon Crystal signed by every developer at GameFreak, Midbus, Google Chrome for my browser, Bow-Wow ( or Boom Boom), Link: The Faces of Evil, Mario's 'stache, an NES Action 52 Cartridge, the Gale Boomerang, 1/2 of a 2000 point Wii/DSi card, an empty jar, Tingle's Jumpsuit, a love letter from princess Zelda burnt by a fireball from Mario where only the words "love Zelda" remain, Soul Blazer, a guitar hero guitar, a mini mushroom, the Bunny Hood from Majora's Mask, a Nintendo Life T-Shirt, a Von Kaiser Idol Card, the only platinum version of the Wii, a thank you letter addressed to GamerForGod, a lock of Medusa's hair, which is actually just a snake, a Nintendo Vending Machine, which might give me more Nintendo Vending Machines, one of which might give me a poison mushroom, a big Poe in a bottle, a Nintendo Voucher Coupon for one free NES Download, a hug from the blob from A Boy and His Blob, a green rupee (worth one rupee) with a gold rupee (worth three hundred rupees) inside, an Icicle, kindness, raining Tetris Blocks that never stop trying to fall on me, and the star coin Supermegaman was going to insert, a bobomb that will blow up on the next item that I insert no matter what I try doing, a puff of air, a deku nut, a gold fish, a spaceship, a bubble with the letter M inside, Tella's staff, WiiMan10, Super Macho Man's Silicone Implants, one of Zero's parts, Zero's second part, the first ever created version of Tetris, Super Mario Galaxy 3, the chance to play an NES game (Super Mario Bros. 2, in fact), a positive note from Nintendo, a spring, the first Famicon ever produced, a fifty percent Wii points refund for World of Goo (750 Wii points), Pokemon Heart Gold, honey bread from Quest 64, a piece of cotton that was shredded, a card to congratulate me on getting the 1000th post, the Golden 1000th Post Award, a Dive Kit from Blaster Master Overdrive, Candy from Secret of Mana, a snowman head thrown in expert mode on Wii fit, my inventory doubled, robbed, put in prison, and a video recorder that can't delete what has been recorded that comes with pictures that say lol and is automatically turned on, a keyblade, I got poisoned, ten Wii games with some Wii points to cover the rest, Mario's head on a stick (stolen from whoever else had it), a disk with a ton of avatars on it, a slice of bread made from Meat Man, the Zinger Boss from Donkey Kong Country, Link's Shell from Majora's Mask, hung by an Indian (which is apparently the worst thing that could ever happen, though I'm pretty sure I could think of worse things lol), Mario's blue overalls, plunged by another Rabbid and run over by a Rabbid in a cart, the annoying dog from Duck Hunt, Super Mario Galaxy, Super Mario Galaxy 2, New Super Mario Bros. Wii, a trip to Buffalo, a stream of llama spit in my face, the head of a zombie doll that was sliced off, a Mario hat, King DeDeDe doing his big dance, the Soul of Chuck Norris, a life size Zero Suit Samus statue, a Laconian pot, a Metal Slime Plush Doll, and a Teeny Sanguini Plush Doll, Fenimore Fillmore: The Westerner for WiiWare, a cardboard 3DS, Mario's overalls, a lifetime supply of Super Garlic, everything I own eaten by Yoshi, a ring from Chaos Rings along with a box with a string holding it closed, a riot against me, Yoshi's baby, a winged Wario cap, O MY G, Agent J's Hair, the Blob from A Boy and His Blob, a PS3 Pennant, a replica Triforce of Wisdom, a Filet du Magikarp, a chain chomp, and a coin!!!! lol

[url=ht...

GamerZack87

You get...a Penguin Suit!
Now you can throw ice balls and slide on your belly!
Inserts Dino Rhino
Inventory: Migraine from eating Princess Tomato in the Salad Kingdom; Zelda: The Wand of Gamelon (broken); Dusk Purple 3DS; The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Limited Edition with Missing Gold Wii Remote Plus; 2 Scouters

Edited on by GamerZack87

CHINK

GamerforGod

You get: A Copy of Donkey Kong Country on the SNES that has been modified to only play Rhambi the Rhino mini games!!!! (Rhinos have to stick together!!!! lol)

Inserts Gandalf

Inventory: A Glass of Globin Juice-ish Type Liquid, an 'L' shaped Tetris block, the cake that Peach offers Mario in SM64, a cracked Yoshi egg, an Original DS System, a Mini Mushroom, one coin, 1/8 of a 1-UP Mushroom, 7/8 of a 1-UP Mushroom, a Wing Cap, 20 GP, a message from 110percent on the Nintendo ATM Machine Thread, a Bullet Bill that never stops chasing me, Ganondorf's shoe, Baby Luigi's diaper, a Slippy Toad blow-up doll, a gameball machine from Mario Party that gives me a new mini-game every day, Bowser's Shell, a Chain Chomp's Chain, the Temple of the Ocean King, stomped on by Mario, a big kiss from Bowser, a smashed guitar from Guitar Hero, a Game Boy Micro, Zelda's Spirit from the Spirit Tracks, a Gossip Stone, a Nintendo-themed prize, Sexy Poker, Incoming!, 200 Nintendo Points, a Maruigi (half Mario, half Luigi) hat, Shigeru Miyamoto's monthly paycheck, Zack and Wiki: Quest for Barbaros' Treasure, Mega Man 10, a Star Rod lollipop, another DK action figure, a Nintendo Monopoly Table, a stake from the Spirit Tracks, a Black Mario Face Towel from the AUS/NZ Club Nintendo store, a Fountain of Dreams model, one million star bits, a Super NES Cartridge, a Mario Party Star, Asis and Rio, the Gale Boomerang, an action figure of Mario wearing a Santa hat, 9-Volt's Helmet, Little Mac's boxing glove, a bell, an Animal Crossing kitchen knife, Mario Party 9, the Master Emerald, a Wii, angry Nintendo fan mail, a pet Metroid, the entire dictionary to Scribblenauts, Edgeworth's logic, a Bottle Cap, the Arcade Game Popeye, Freshly -Picked Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland, Wepray (existence questionable), nothing, a copy of Pokemon Crystal signed by every developer at GameFreak, Midbus, Google Chrome for my browser, Bow-Wow ( or Boom Boom), Link: The Faces of Evil, Mario's 'stache, an NES Action 52 Cartridge, the Gale Boomerang, 1/2 of a 2000 point Wii/DSi card, an empty jar, Tingle's Jumpsuit, a love letter from princess Zelda burnt by a fireball from Mario where only the words "love Zelda" remain, Soul Blazer, a guitar hero guitar, a mini mushroom, the Bunny Hood from Majora's Mask, a Nintendo Life T-Shirt, a Von Kaiser Idol Card, the only platinum version of the Wii, a thank you letter addressed to GamerForGod, a lock of Medusa's hair, which is actually just a snake, a Nintendo Vending Machine, which might give me more Nintendo Vending Machines, one of which might give me a poison mushroom, a big Poe in a bottle, a Nintendo Voucher Coupon for one free NES Download, a hug from the blob from A Boy and His Blob, a green rupee (worth one rupee) with a gold rupee (worth three hundred rupees) inside, an Icicle, kindness, raining Tetris Blocks that never stop trying to fall on me, and the star coin Supermegaman was going to insert, a bobomb that will blow up on the next item that I insert no matter what I try doing, a puff of air, a deku nut, a gold fish, a spaceship, a bubble with the letter M inside, Tella's staff, WiiMan10, Super Macho Man's Silicone Implants, one of Zero's parts, Zero's second part, the first ever created version of Tetris, Super Mario Galaxy 3, the chance to play an NES game (Super Mario Bros. 2, in fact), a positive note from Nintendo, a spring, the first Famicon ever produced, a fifty percent Wii points refund for World of Goo (750 Wii points), Pokemon Heart Gold, honey bread from Quest 64, a piece of cotton that was shredded, a card to congratulate me on getting the 1000th post, the Golden 1000th Post Award, a Dive Kit from Blaster Master Overdrive, Candy from Secret of Mana, a snowman head thrown in expert mode on Wii fit, my inventory doubled, robbed, put in prison, and a video recorder that can't delete what has been recorded that comes with pictures that say lol and is automatically turned on, a keyblade, I got poisoned, ten Wii games with some Wii points to cover the rest, Mario's head on a stick (stolen from whoever else had it), a disk with a ton of avatars on it, a slice of bread made from Meat Man, the Zinger Boss from Donkey Kong Country, Link's Shell from Majora's Mask, hung by an Indian (which is apparently the worst thing that could ever happen, though I'm pretty sure I could think of worse things lol), Mario's blue overalls, plunged by another Rabbid and run over by a Rabbid in a cart, the annoying dog from Duck Hunt, Super Mario Galaxy, Super Mario Galaxy 2, New Super Mario Bros. Wii, a trip to Buffalo, a stream of llama spit in my face, the head of a zombie doll that was sliced off, a Mario hat, King DeDeDe doing his big dance, the Soul of Chuck Norris, a life size Zero Suit Samus statue, a Laconian pot, a Metal Slime Plush Doll, and a Teeny Sanguini Plush Doll, Fenimore Fillmore: The Westerner for WiiWare, a cardboard 3DS, Mario's overalls, a lifetime supply of Super Garlic, everything I own eaten by Yoshi, a ring from Chaos Rings along with a box with a string holding it closed, a riot against me, Yoshi's baby, a winged Wario cap, O MY G, Agent J's Hair, the Blob from A Boy and His Blob, a PS3 Pennant, a replica Triforce of Wisdom, a Filet du Magikarp, a chain chomp, a coin, and a penguin suit!!!! lol

Edited on by GamerforGod

[url=ht...

TeeJay

Congrats! You got A used Tanooki Suit! It smells funny...
Inserts a Star Medal
Inventory: Bag full of Mega Mushrooms, Barrel, Broken Vending Machine, Crystal Star, Cute Girl, Dashell, Empty Soda Can, Fire Flower, Green Star, Kirby-flavored Marshmellow, Life Sized AR Card, Lucario, Masterball, Maximum Tomato, Max Repel, Mini Shroom, Naked Tingle (I captured him for stealing my rupees and gave his outfit to deegan714), Nintendo 3DS SP Slim Lite XL Advance, Nurse Toadstool's Stethoscope, Phione, Photo album of me in all the Galaxies from Super Mario Galaxy 1/2, Pink Sports Car, Sandbag, Propeller Mushroom, Ruppee, Samus stuck in morph ball form, Spring Mushroom, Super Awesome Power Glove, Tanooki Suit, TM00: Splash, Toad's Mushroom Cap, Twitching Fairy Wings, Ultra Hand, Useless female Scraggy, Wiimote, Yoshi Egg, Zebra, ? Block

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

GamerZack87

You get...Cynder!
She's the ultimate Undead-element Skylander, one of the eight dragons! Sweet!
Inserts Anvil Hat

Inventory: Hacked copy of Donkey Kong Country (SNES); Migraine from eating Princess Tomato in the Salad Kingdom; Zelda: The Wand of Gamelon (broken); Dusk Purple 3DS; The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Limited Edition with Gold Wii Remote Plus and Soundtrack CD both missing

Edited on by GamerZack87

CHINK

GamerforGod

You get: The Boss Smithy from Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars on the SNES!!!! (The Anvil Hat will go great on him since he can transform into an anvil!!!! lol)

Inserts Cuba

Inventory: A Glass of Globin Juice-ish Type Liquid, an 'L' shaped Tetris block, the cake that Peach offers Mario in SM64, a cracked Yoshi egg, an Original DS System, a Mini Mushroom, one coin, 1/8 of a 1-UP Mushroom, 7/8 of a 1-UP Mushroom, a Wing Cap, 20 GP, a message from 110percent on the Nintendo ATM Machine Thread, a Bullet Bill that never stops chasing me, Ganondorf's shoe, Baby Luigi's diaper, a Slippy Toad blow-up doll, a gameball machine from Mario Party that gives me a new mini-game every day, Bowser's Shell, a Chain Chomp's Chain, the Temple of the Ocean King, stomped on by Mario, a big kiss from Bowser, a smashed guitar from Guitar Hero, a Game Boy Micro, Zelda's Spirit from the Spirit Tracks, a Gossip Stone, a Nintendo-themed prize, Sexy Poker, Incoming!, 200 Nintendo Points, a Maruigi (half Mario, half Luigi) hat, Shigeru Miyamoto's monthly paycheck, Zack and Wiki: Quest for Barbaros' Treasure, Mega Man 10, a Star Rod lollipop, another DK action figure, a Nintendo Monopoly Table, a stake from the Spirit Tracks, a Black Mario Face Towel from the AUS/NZ Club Nintendo store, a Fountain of Dreams model, one million star bits, a Super NES Cartridge, a Mario Party Star, Asis and Rio, the Gale Boomerang, an action figure of Mario wearing a Santa hat, 9-Volt's Helmet, Little Mac's boxing glove, a bell, an Animal Crossing kitchen knife, Mario Party 9, the Master Emerald, a Wii, angry Nintendo fan mail, a pet Metroid, the entire dictionary to Scribblenauts, Edgeworth's logic, a Bottle Cap, the Arcade Game Popeye, Freshly -Picked Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland, Wepray (existence questionable), nothing, a copy of Pokemon Crystal signed by every developer at GameFreak, Midbus, Google Chrome for my browser, Bow-Wow ( or Boom Boom), Link: The Faces of Evil, Mario's 'stache, an NES Action 52 Cartridge, the Gale Boomerang, 1/2 of a 2000 point Wii/DSi card, an empty jar, Tingle's Jumpsuit, a love letter from princess Zelda burnt by a fireball from Mario where only the words "love Zelda" remain, Soul Blazer, a guitar hero guitar, a mini mushroom, the Bunny Hood from Majora's Mask, a Nintendo Life T-Shirt, a Von Kaiser Idol Card, the only platinum version of the Wii, a thank you letter addressed to GamerForGod, a lock of Medusa's hair, which is actually just a snake, a Nintendo Vending Machine, which might give me more Nintendo Vending Machines, one of which might give me a poison mushroom, a big Poe in a bottle, a Nintendo Voucher Coupon for one free NES Download, a hug from the blob from A Boy and His Blob, a green rupee (worth one rupee) with a gold rupee (worth three hundred rupees) inside, an Icicle, kindness, raining Tetris Blocks that never stop trying to fall on me, and the star coin Supermegaman was going to insert, a bobomb that will blow up on the next item that I insert no matter what I try doing, a puff of air, a deku nut, a gold fish, a spaceship, a bubble with the letter M inside, Tella's staff, WiiMan10, Super Macho Man's Silicone Implants, one of Zero's parts, Zero's second part, the first ever created version of Tetris, Super Mario Galaxy 3, the chance to play an NES game (Super Mario Bros. 2, in fact), a positive note from Nintendo, a spring, the first Famicon ever produced, a fifty percent Wii points refund for World of Goo (750 Wii points), Pokemon Heart Gold, honey bread from Quest 64, a piece of cotton that was shredded, a card to congratulate me on getting the 1000th post, the Golden 1000th Post Award, a Dive Kit from Blaster Master Overdrive, Candy from Secret of Mana, a snowman head thrown in expert mode on Wii fit, my inventory doubled, robbed, put in prison, and a video recorder that can't delete what has been recorded that comes with pictures that say lol and is automatically turned on, a keyblade, I got poisoned, ten Wii games with some Wii points to cover the rest, Mario's head on a stick (stolen from whoever else had it), a disk with a ton of avatars on it, a slice of bread made from Meat Man, the Zinger Boss from Donkey Kong Country, Link's Shell from Majora's Mask, hung by an Indian (which is apparently the worst thing that could ever happen, though I'm pretty sure I could think of worse things lol), Mario's blue overalls, plunged by another Rabbid and run over by a Rabbid in a cart, the annoying dog from Duck Hunt, Super Mario Galaxy, Super Mario Galaxy 2, New Super Mario Bros. Wii, a trip to Buffalo, a stream of llama spit in my face, the head of a zombie doll that was sliced off, a Mario hat, King DeDeDe doing his big dance, the Soul of Chuck Norris, a life size Zero Suit Samus statue, a Laconian pot, a Metal Slime Plush Doll, and a Teeny Sanguini Plush Doll, Fenimore Fillmore: The Westerner for WiiWare, a cardboard 3DS, Mario's overalls, a lifetime supply of Super Garlic, everything I own eaten by Yoshi, a ring from Chaos Rings along with a box with a string holding it closed, a riot against me, Yoshi's baby, a winged Wario cap, O MY G, Agent J's Hair, the Blob from A Boy and His Blob, a PS3 Pennant, a replica Triforce of Wisdom, a Filet du Magikarp, a chain chomp, a coin, a penguin suit, and a used Tanooki suit!!!! lol

[url=ht...

GamerZack87

gamerforgod wrote:

You get: The Boss Smithy from Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars on the SNES!!!! (The Anvil Hat will go great on him since he can transform into an anvil!!!! lol)

I also get...Spoilers.

You get...a Pineapple!
Try feeding it to Yoshi - he might just thank you for it!
Inserts Durian

Inventory: Smithy (Super Mario RPG); Hacked copy of Donkey Kong Country (SNES); Migraine from eating Princess Tomato in the Salad Kingdom (which has now stopped - yayz!); Zelda: The Wand of Gamelon (broken); Dusk Purple 3DS; The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Limited Edition with Instruction Booklet, Gold Wii Remote Plus and Soundtrack CD all missing

Edited on by GamerZack87

CHINK

Bubbab5

You got professor Laytons hat
Insert coin
Inventory nothing

. Heads up my name online on the 3DS and Xbox Live is Bubbab5 to let you guys know. My 3DS FC 5412 9927 8618

GamerZack87

You get...Something!
Mmm...something...
Double prizes! You also get...Tickle-Me Wario!
Tickle his belly and hear him fart the theme from the Wario Land series! Lucky you!
Inserts Garlic Clove
Inventory: Professor Layton's Hat; Smithy (Super Mario RPG); Hacked copy of Donkey Kong Country (SNES); Migraine from eating Princess Tomato in the Salad Kingdom (which has now stopped - yayz!); Zelda: The Wand of Gamelon (broken); Dusk Purple 3DS; The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Limited Edition (I found the missing items).

CHINK

GamerforGod

You get: A Dead Dracula from Castelvania Dracula X!!!! (Who would have known that Wario could so easily kill Dracula with his garlic loving ways!!!! lol)

Inserts All of Nintendo's Money

Inventory: A Glass of Globin Juice-ish Type Liquid, an 'L' shaped Tetris block, the cake that Peach offers Mario in SM64, a cracked Yoshi egg, an Original DS System, a Mini Mushroom, one coin, 1/8 of a 1-UP Mushroom, 7/8 of a 1-UP Mushroom, a Wing Cap, 20 GP, a message from 110percent on the Nintendo ATM Machine Thread, a Bullet Bill that never stops chasing me, Ganondorf's shoe, Baby Luigi's diaper, a Slippy Toad blow-up doll, a gameball machine from Mario Party that gives me a new mini-game every day, Bowser's Shell, a Chain Chomp's Chain, the Temple of the Ocean King, stomped on by Mario, a big kiss from Bowser, a smashed guitar from Guitar Hero, a Game Boy Micro, Zelda's Spirit from the Spirit Tracks, a Gossip Stone, a Nintendo-themed prize, Sexy Poker, Incoming!, 200 Nintendo Points, a Maruigi (half Mario, half Luigi) hat, Shigeru Miyamoto's monthly paycheck, Zack and Wiki: Quest for Barbaros' Treasure, Mega Man 10, a Star Rod lollipop, another DK action figure, a Nintendo Monopoly Table, a stake from the Spirit Tracks, a Black Mario Face Towel from the AUS/NZ Club Nintendo store, a Fountain of Dreams model, one million star bits, a Super NES Cartridge, a Mario Party Star, Asis and Rio, the Gale Boomerang, an action figure of Mario wearing a Santa hat, 9-Volt's Helmet, Little Mac's boxing glove, a bell, an Animal Crossing kitchen knife, Mario Party 9, the Master Emerald, a Wii, angry Nintendo fan mail, a pet Metroid, the entire dictionary to Scribblenauts, Edgeworth's logic, a Bottle Cap, the Arcade Game Popeye, Freshly -Picked Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland, Wepray (existence questionable), nothing, a copy of Pokemon Crystal signed by every developer at GameFreak, Midbus, Google Chrome for my browser, Bow-Wow ( or Boom Boom), Link: The Faces of Evil, Mario's 'stache, an NES Action 52 Cartridge, the Gale Boomerang, 1/2 of a 2000 point Wii/DSi card, an empty jar, Tingle's Jumpsuit, a love letter from princess Zelda burnt by a fireball from Mario where only the words "love Zelda" remain, Soul Blazer, a guitar hero guitar, a mini mushroom, the Bunny Hood from Majora's Mask, a Nintendo Life T-Shirt, a Von Kaiser Idol Card, the only platinum version of the Wii, a thank you letter addressed to GamerForGod, a lock of Medusa's hair, which is actually just a snake, a Nintendo Vending Machine, which might give me more Nintendo Vending Machines, one of which might give me a poison mushroom, a big Poe in a bottle, a Nintendo Voucher Coupon for one free NES Download, a hug from the blob from A Boy and His Blob, a green rupee (worth one rupee) with a gold rupee (worth three hundred rupees) inside, an Icicle, kindness, raining Tetris Blocks that never stop trying to fall on me, and the star coin Supermegaman was going to insert, a bobomb that will blow up on the next item that I insert no matter what I try doing, a puff of air, a deku nut, a gold fish, a spaceship, a bubble with the letter M inside, Tella's staff, WiiMan10, Super Macho Man's Silicone Implants, one of Zero's parts, Zero's second part, the first ever created version of Tetris, Super Mario Galaxy 3, the chance to play an NES game (Super Mario Bros. 2, in fact), a positive note from Nintendo, a spring, the first Famicon ever produced, a fifty percent Wii points refund for World of Goo (750 Wii points), Pokemon Heart Gold, honey bread from Quest 64, a piece of cotton that was shredded, a card to congratulate me on getting the 1000th post, the Golden 1000th Post Award, a Dive Kit from Blaster Master Overdrive, Candy from Secret of Mana, a snowman head thrown in expert mode on Wii fit, my inventory doubled, robbed, put in prison, and a video recorder that can't delete what has been recorded that comes with pictures that say lol and is automatically turned on, a keyblade, I got poisoned, ten Wii games with some Wii points to cover the rest, Mario's head on a stick (stolen from whoever else had it), a disk with a ton of avatars on it, a slice of bread made from Meat Man, the Zinger Boss from Donkey Kong Country, Link's Shell from Majora's Mask, hung by an Indian (which is apparently the worst thing that could ever happen, though I'm pretty sure I could think of worse things lol), Mario's blue overalls, plunged by another Rabbid and run over by a Rabbid in a cart, the annoying dog from Duck Hunt, Super Mario Galaxy, Super Mario Galaxy 2, New Super Mario Bros. Wii, a trip to Buffalo, a stream of llama spit in my face, the head of a zombie doll that was sliced off, a Mario hat, King DeDeDe doing his big dance, the Soul of Chuck Norris, a life size Zero Suit Samus statue, a Laconian pot, a Metal Slime Plush Doll, and a Teeny Sanguini Plush Doll, Fenimore Fillmore: The Westerner for WiiWare, a cardboard 3DS, Mario's overalls, a lifetime supply of Super Garlic, everything I own eaten by Yoshi, a ring from Chaos Rings along with a box with a string holding it closed, a riot against me, Yoshi's baby, a winged Wario cap, O MY G, Agent J's Hair, the Blob from A Boy and His Blob, a PS3 Pennant, a replica Triforce of Wisdom, a Filet du Magikarp, a chain chomp, a coin, a penguin suit, a used Tanooki suit, and a pineapple!!!! lol

@NintendoPurist: I mean, Smithy turns into a fluffy bunny...and he's not even the boss of Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars...I think he's from that E.T. game on the Atari...cough...cough... lol Sorry!!!!

Edited on by GamerforGod

[url=ht...

GamerZack87

You get...a Premier Ball!
This ball, valued at P2000, comes with ten Poke Balls as a free bonus! Lucky you!
Inserts Epona's Carrot
Inventory: Dracula Dust, Professor Layton's Hat; Smithy (Super Mario RPG); Hacked copy of Donkey Kong Country (SNES); Zelda: The Wand of Gamelon (broken); Dusk Purple 3DS; The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Limited Edition.

CHINK

GamerforGod

You get: A Copy of the Original Cooking Mama on the Nintendo DS. (Now you can turn Epona's Carrot into several different meals!!!! lol)

Inserts The Big Ben

Inventory: A Glass of Globin Juice-ish Type Liquid, an 'L' shaped Tetris block, the cake that Peach offers Mario in SM64, a cracked Yoshi egg, an Original DS System, a Mini Mushroom, one coin, 1/8 of a 1-UP Mushroom, 7/8 of a 1-UP Mushroom, a Wing Cap, 20 GP, a message from 110percent on the Nintendo ATM Machine Thread, a Bullet Bill that never stops chasing me, Ganondorf's shoe, Baby Luigi's diaper, a Slippy Toad blow-up doll, a gameball machine from Mario Party that gives me a new mini-game every day, Bowser's Shell, a Chain Chomp's Chain, the Temple of the Ocean King, stomped on by Mario, a big kiss from Bowser, a smashed guitar from Guitar Hero, a Game Boy Micro, Zelda's Spirit from the Spirit Tracks, a Gossip Stone, a Nintendo-themed prize, Sexy Poker, Incoming!, 200 Nintendo Points, a Maruigi (half Mario, half Luigi) hat, Shigeru Miyamoto's monthly paycheck, Zack and Wiki: Quest for Barbaros' Treasure, Mega Man 10, a Star Rod lollipop, another DK action figure, a Nintendo Monopoly Table, a stake from the Spirit Tracks, a Black Mario Face Towel from the AUS/NZ Club Nintendo store, a Fountain of Dreams model, one million star bits, a Super NES Cartridge, a Mario Party Star, Asis and Rio, the Gale Boomerang, an action figure of Mario wearing a Santa hat, 9-Volt's Helmet, Little Mac's boxing glove, a bell, an Animal Crossing kitchen knife, Mario Party 9, the Master Emerald, a Wii, angry Nintendo fan mail, a pet Metroid, the entire dictionary to Scribblenauts, Edgeworth's logic, a Bottle Cap, the Arcade Game Popeye, Freshly -Picked Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland, Wepray (existence questionable), nothing, a copy of Pokemon Crystal signed by every developer at GameFreak, Midbus, Google Chrome for my browser, Bow-Wow ( or Boom Boom), Link: The Faces of Evil, Mario's 'stache, an NES Action 52 Cartridge, the Gale Boomerang, 1/2 of a 2000 point Wii/DSi card, an empty jar, Tingle's Jumpsuit, a love letter from princess Zelda burnt by a fireball from Mario where only the words "love Zelda" remain, Soul Blazer, a guitar hero guitar, a mini mushroom, the Bunny Hood from Majora's Mask, a Nintendo Life T-Shirt, a Von Kaiser Idol Card, the only platinum version of the Wii, a thank you letter addressed to GamerForGod, a lock of Medusa's hair, which is actually just a snake, a Nintendo Vending Machine, which might give me more Nintendo Vending Machines, one of which might give me a poison mushroom, a big Poe in a bottle, a Nintendo Voucher Coupon for one free NES Download, a hug from the blob from A Boy and His Blob, a green rupee (worth one rupee) with a gold rupee (worth three hundred rupees) inside, an Icicle, kindness, raining Tetris Blocks that never stop trying to fall on me, and the star coin Supermegaman was going to insert, a bobomb that will blow up on the next item that I insert no matter what I try doing, a puff of air, a deku nut, a gold fish, a spaceship, a bubble with the letter M inside, Tella's staff, WiiMan10, Super Macho Man's Silicone Implants, one of Zero's parts, Zero's second part, the first ever created version of Tetris, Super Mario Galaxy 3, the chance to play an NES game (Super Mario Bros. 2, in fact), a positive note from Nintendo, a spring, the first Famicon ever produced, a fifty percent Wii points refund for World of Goo (750 Wii points), Pokemon Heart Gold, honey bread from Quest 64, a piece of cotton that was shredded, a card to congratulate me on getting the 1000th post, the Golden 1000th Post Award, a Dive Kit from Blaster Master Overdrive, Candy from Secret of Mana, a snowman head thrown in expert mode on Wii fit, my inventory doubled, robbed, put in prison, and a video recorder that can't delete what has been recorded that comes with pictures that say lol and is automatically turned on, a keyblade, I got poisoned, ten Wii games with some Wii points to cover the rest, Mario's head on a stick (stolen from whoever else had it), a disk with a ton of avatars on it, a slice of bread made from Meat Man, the Zinger Boss from Donkey Kong Country, Link's Shell from Majora's Mask, hung by an Indian (which is apparently the worst thing that could ever happen, though I'm pretty sure I could think of worse things lol), Mario's blue overalls, plunged by another Rabbid and run over by a Rabbid in a cart, the annoying dog from Duck Hunt, Super Mario Galaxy, Super Mario Galaxy 2, New Super Mario Bros. Wii, a trip to Buffalo, a stream of llama spit in my face, the head of a zombie doll that was sliced off, a Mario hat, King DeDeDe doing his big dance, the Soul of Chuck Norris, a life size Zero Suit Samus statue, a Laconian pot, a Metal Slime Plush Doll, and a Teeny Sanguini Plush Doll, Fenimore Fillmore: The Westerner for WiiWare, a cardboard 3DS, Mario's overalls, a lifetime supply of Super Garlic, everything I own eaten by Yoshi, a ring from Chaos Rings along with a box with a string holding it closed, a riot against me, Yoshi's baby, a winged Wario cap, O MY G, Agent J's Hair, the Blob from A Boy and His Blob, a PS3 Pennant, a replica Triforce of Wisdom, a Filet du Magikarp, a chain chomp, a coin, a penguin suit, a used Tanooki suit, a pineapple, and a Premier valued at P2000 Ball with ten pokeballs as a free bonus!!!! lol

[url=ht...

GamerZack87

You get...Sackboy's Armpit!
Wait...what the...? Why is a PlayStation-related item in there?! Have those kids been jamming junk through the slot again?
Inserts 500 Gil
Inventory: Cooking Mama (DS) Dracula Dust, Professor Layton's Hat; Smithy (Super Mario RPG); Hacked copy of Donkey Kong Country (SNES); Zelda: The Wand of Gamelon (broken); Dusk Purple 3DS; The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword Limited Edition.

CHINK

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.