Forums

Topic: Nintendo Vending Machine!

Posts 1,181 to 1,200 of 1,613

TeeJay

You forgot to insert a coin, so nothing for you....
Inserts coin
Inventory: Super Awesome Power Glove, Spring Mushroom, Sandbag, Master Ball, Ultra Hand, an empty soda can, a useless female Scraggy, a pink sports car, Max Repel, a photo album of me in all the galaxies from Super Mario Galaxy 1/2

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

jaffa

you got: a Green Star

Inserts Coin

Inventory: Monster, 3DS with YouTube, Emolga, Kirby Plush, Blue Yoshi Egg, Purpleburger, Something, lvl 39 Scraggy, blackdragon plushie

jaffa

TeeJay

Congrats! You got: a Cynthia voodoo doll!
Inserts coin
Inventory: Super Awesome Power Glove, Spring Mushroom, Sandbag, Master Ball, Ultra Hand, an empty soda can, a useless female Scraggy, a pink sports car, Max Repel, a photo album of me in all the galaxies from Super Mario Galaxy 1/2, Green Star

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

jaffa

Congratulations you got a life sized AR Card

inserts chawklit bar

Inventory:Monster, 3DS wit YouTube, Emolga, Blue Yoshi Egg, Purpleburger, Something, lvl 45 Scrafty, TBD plushie, Cynthia Voodoo Doll

Edited on by jaffa

jaffa

TheKingOfTown

You got shigeru miyamoto
inserts man
Inventory: Cloud Flower, ? Block

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

jaffa

congrats you got an invitation to E3 2011

inserts card

Inventory: Monster, 3DS with YouTube, Emolga, Blue Yoshi yeah it hatched , Purpleburger, Something, lvl 49 Scrafty, TBD Plushy, Cynthia Voodoo Doll, Shigeru Miyamoto

jaffa

GamerforGod

You got...Ness' ATM Card from Earthbound!!!! (Don't spend it all in one place now!!!! lol)

Inserts all of Wario's Money

Inventory: A Glass of Globin Juice-ish Type Liquid, an 'L' shaped Tetris block, the cake that Peach offers Mario in SM64, a cracked Yoshi egg, an Original DS System, a Mini Mushroom, one coin, 1/8 of a 1-UP Mushroom, 7/8 of a 1-UP Mushroom, a Wing Cap, 20 GP, a message from 110percent on the Nintendo ATM Machine Thread, a Bullet Bill that never stops chasing me, Ganondorf's shoe, Baby Luigi's diaper, a Slippy Toad blow-up doll, a gameball machine from Mario Party that gives me a new mini-game every day, Bowser's Shell, a Chain Chomp's Chain, the Temple of the Ocean King, stomped on by Mario, a big kiss from Bowser, a smashed guitar from Guitar Hero, a Game Boy Micro, Zelda's Spirit from the Spirit Tracks, a Gossip Stone, a Nintendo-themed prize, Sexy Poker, Incoming!, 200 Nintendo Points, a Maruigi (half Mario, half Luigi) hat, Shigeru Miyamoto's monthly paycheck, Zack and Wiki: Quest for Barbaros' Treasure, Mega Man 10, a Star Rod lollipop, another DK action figure, a Nintendo Monopoly Table, a stake from the Spirit Tracks, a Black Mario Face Towel from the AUS/NZ Club Nintendo store, a Fountain of Dreams model, one million star bits, a Super NES Cartridge, a Mario Party Star, Asis and Rio, the Gale Boomerang, an action figure of Mario wearing a Santa hat, 9-Volt's Helmet, Little Mac's boxing glove, a bell, an Animal Crossing kitchen knife, Mario Party 9, the Master Emerald, a Wii, angry Nintendo fan mail, a pet Metroid, the entire dictionary to Scribblenauts, Edgeworth's logic, a Bottle Cap, the Arcade Game Popeye, Freshly -Picked Tingle's Rosy Rupeeland, Wepray (existence questionable), nothing, a copy of Pokemon Crystal signed by every developer at GameFreak, Midbus, Google Chrome for my browser, Bow-Wow ( or Boom Boom), Link: The Faces of Evil, Mario's 'stache, an NES Action 52 Cartridge, the Gale Boomerang, 1/2 of a 2000 point Wii/DSi card, an empty jar, Tingle's Jumpsuit, a love letter from princess Zelda burnt by a fireball from Mario where only the words "love Zelda" remain, Soul Blazer, a guitar hero guitar, a mini mushroom, the Bunny Hood from Majora's Mask, a Nintendo Life T-Shirt, a Von Kaiser Idol Card, the only platinum version of the Wii, a thank you letter addressed to GamerForGod, a lock of Medusa's hair, which is actually just a snake, a Nintendo Vending Machine, which might give me more Nintendo Vending Machines, one of which might give me a poison mushroom, a big Poe in a bottle, a Nintendo Voucher Coupon for one free NES Download, a hug from the blob from A Boy and His Blob, a green rupee (worth one rupee) with a gold rupee (worth three hundred rupees) inside, an Icicle, kindness, raining Tetris Blocks that never stop trying to fall on me, and the star coin Supermegaman was going to insert, a bobomb that will blow up on the next item that I insert no matter what I try doing, a puff of air, a deku nut, a gold fish, a spaceship, a bubble with the letter M inside, Tella's staff, WiiMan10, Super Macho Man's Silicone Implants, one of Zero's parts, Zero's second part, the first ever created version of Tetris, Super Mario Galaxy 3, the chance to play an NES game (Super Mario Bros. 2, in fact), a positive note from Nintendo, a spring, the first Famicon ever produced, a fifty percent Wii points refund for World of Goo (750 Wii points), Pokemon Heart Gold, honey bread from Quest 64, a piece of cotton that was shredded, a card to congratulate me on getting the 1000th post, the Golden 1000th Post Award, a Dive Kit from Blaster Master Overdrive, Candy from Secret of Mana, a snowman head thrown in expert mode on Wii fit, my inventory doubled, robbed, put in prison, and a video recorder that can't delete what has been recorded that comes with pictures that say lol and is automatically turned on, a keyblade, I got poisoned, ten Wii games with some Wii points to cover the rest, Mario's head on a stick (stolen from whoever else had it), a disk with a ton of avatars on it, a slice of bread made from Meat Man, the Zinger Boss from Donkey Kong Country, Link's Shell from Majora's Mask, hung by an Indian (which is apparently the worst thing that could ever happen, though I'm pretty sure I could think of worse things lol), Mario's blue overalls, plunged by another Rabbid and run over by a Rabbid in a cart, the annoying dog from Duck Hunt, Super Mario Galaxy, Super Mario Galaxy 2, New Super Mario Bros. Wii, a trip to Buffalo, a stream of llama spit in my face, the head of a zombie doll that was sliced off, a Mario hat, King DeDeDe doing his big dance, the Soul of Chuck Norris, a life size Zero Suit Samus statue, a Laconian pot, a Metal Slime Plush Doll, and a Teeny Sanguini Plush Doll, Fenimore Fillmore: The Westerner for WiiWare, a cardboard 3DS, Mario's overalls, and a lifetime supply of Super Garlic, everything I own eaten by Yoshi, a ring from Chaos Rings along with a box with a string holding it closed, a riot against me, and Yoshi's baby!!!!

Psalm 19:14 "Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in your sight O Lord my strength and my redeemer." :)
The Godloggery I finally finished my backloggery!!!! WOOHOO!!!! :) lol
[url=ht...

TeeJay

Congrats! You got: A winged Wario cap! ?
Inserts a coin
Inventory: Super Awesome Power Glove, Spring Mushroom, Sandbag, Master Ball, Ultra Hand, an empty soda can, a useless female Scraggy, a pink sports car, Max Repel, a photo album of me in all the galaxies from Super Mario Galaxy 1/2, a green star, A life-sized AR card

Edited on by TeeJay

jaffa

Congratulations you got
A Maximum Tomato

inserts coin

inventory: Monster, 3DS With YouTube, Emolga, Blue mega awesome Yoshi, moldy Purpleburger, Something, lvl 63 Scrafty, TBD Plushie, Cynthia Voodoo Doll, Shigeru Miyamoto, Ness' ATM Card allllriiiight

jaffa

komicturtle

You got: Pile of Puke!

Don't go blind if it burps!

INSERTS COIN

komicturtle

jaffa

god damn people giving me sh*tty items grumble grumble

You got
A piece of Pikachu's poop

Inserts Pile of Puke

inventory: Monster, 3DS Wth YouTube, Emolga, Blue Yoshi, Moldy Purpleburger, Something, lvl 71 Scrafty, TBD Plushie,
Cynthia Voodoo Doll, Shigeru Miyamoto, Ness ATM' Card

Edited on by jaffa

jaffa

komicturtle

You get a Nugget!

inserts coin

Inventory: Pikachu Fecal Matter

komicturtle

jaffa

congratulations

you got A life sized Mario Kart it doesn't work though >:3

inserts toilet paper

Inventory; Monster, 3DS with YouTube, Emolga, Blue Yoshi and Blue Yoshi Egg ya it layed an egg :3, Moldy Purpleburger, Something, lvl 79 Scrafty, TBD Plushie, Cynthia Voodooo Doll, Shigeru Miyamoto, Ness' ATM Card, Nugget

jaffa

TeeJay

lol Jafri @ how your Scrafty goes up in levels and your Yoshi Egg cycles...btw what happened to your winged Wario Cap? You have Ness' ATM Card instead. > : (

Congratulations! You got: A slowpoke tail! Very rare indeed!
Inserts a Riolu
Inventory: Empty Soda Can, Green Star, Life Sized AR Card, Masterball, Maximum Tomato, Max Repel, Photo album of me in all the Galaxies from Super Mario Galaxy 1/2, Pink Sports Car, Sandbag, Spring Mushroom, Super Awesome Power Glove, Ultra Hand, Useless female Scraggy

Edited on by TeeJay

komicturtle

You got a Lucario!

inserts coin

Inventory: Pikachu Fecal Matter, LifeS. Mario Kart

komicturtle

TeeJay

Congratulations! You got: a FEAR Rattata!
Inserts a ruppee
Inventory: Empty Soda Can, Green Star, Life Sized AR Card, Lucario, Masterball, Maximum Tomato, Max Repel, Photo album of me in all the Galaxies from Super Mario Galaxy 1/2, Pink Sports Car, Sandbag, Spring Mushroom, Super Awesome Power Glove, Ultra Hand, Useless female Scraggy

TeeJay

...Huh? The Nintendo Vending Machine dispensed something all by itself!
Congratulations! I got: A mysterious pokemon egg!
Inserts the Kokiri Sword
Inventory: Empty Soda Can, Green Star, Life Sized AR Card, Lucario, Masterball, Maximum Tomato, Max Repel, Mysterious Pokemon Egg, Photo album of me in all the Galaxies from Super Mario Galaxy 1/2, Pink Sports Car, Sandbag, Spring Mushroom, Super Awesome Power Glove, Ultra Hand, Useless female Scraggy

jaffa

TeeJay wrote:

lol Jafri @ how your Scrafty goes up in levels and your Yoshi Egg cycles...btw what happened to your winged Wario Cap? You have Ness' ATM Card instead. > : (

that was gamerforgod's item maybe he just didn't put it in his/her inventory D:

Congrats
You got Dashell (Pixl from Super Paper Mario )

Inventory: Monster, 3DS with YouTube, Emolga, Green Yoshi I painted it green Blue Yoshi Egg Omellette >:3,I ate my Moldy Purpleburger A Stomach Ache, lvl 5 Oshawott traded mah Scrafty, TBD Plushie, Cynthia Voodoo Doll, Shigeru Miyamoto,Ness' ATM Card, Nugget, Slowpoke tail

Edited on by jaffa

jaffa

TeeJay

You get nothing, because you didn't insert an item. D:
Inserts a poison mushroom
Inventory: Dashell, Empty Soda Can, Green Star, Life Sized AR Card, Lucario, Masterball, Maximum Tomato, Max Repel, Mysterious Pokemon Egg, Photo album of me in all the Galaxies from Super Mario Galaxy 1/2, Pink Sports Car, Sandbag, Spring Mushroom, Super Awesome Power Glove, Ultra Hand, Useless female Scraggy

Pastry

You get a broken vending machine!!
Inserts a cherry pie

Inventory: Cherry Pie

(Sorry if that was wrong, I haven't played this before)

Edited on by Pastry

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.