inserts 100 coins
Inventory:A 9up Mushroom[9 x 1-up Mushrooms]

Unlocked everything for Smash 3DS!
NNID:CokeAlign
N3DS FC- 4313-2337-0977

Crazygamerfreak

You got $100 worth of PIE.

Inserts Teeth

Inventory:The Super Mario Brother's Movie on BluRay, An error message (resolved), a Moe (of Starfy fame) plushie, a Triforce, A lawsuit from Capcom, Super Mario and Zelda: Big Band Live CD, A copy of Super Mario All Stars, GoldenEye on VC, Kthuhlu, A jellybean, Mario action figure, A Silver Rupee, Monty Mole, a Big Poe in a bottle, Battletoads, A life size version of a Sonic Ring, An autographed portrait of ERROR, A piece of candy, A Dream, A Nintendo Wii at launch date, A whole bunch of Wii games, 100,000,000 Wii Points (should be 1,000,000,000 points), One trillion Wii Points, Pokemon Gold signed by Shigeru Miyamoto, 1,000 Star Bits, Final Fantasy Chocobo Game on the DS, A purple pikman, Bowser's flying smiley face,
Chocolate NES cartridge, Samus' Arm Cannon (Arm Included), Soul Bubbles on the DS, A slice of pie, a DSi with two touch screens, Don Pianta's desk, with some help building it, a goomba steak, a gameboy micro, a lv. 35 Gengar (MALE) holding a cherish ball, a Metallic Blue Nintendo DSi, a potion, a download error message from Nintendo (resolved), a hamburger in a trash can from Earthbound, the Legend of Zelda theme song, Super Mario's Sleigh Ride Remix from www.ocremix.org, a copy of A Boy and His Blob, a napkin with Super Mario on it from a Super Mario-themed birthday party, a barely working NES, the random morningstar thing, a snifit, a frog suit, a mario action figure wearing a santa hat, a Kirby with voice acting, the luma that was in Mario's hat, K.K. Slider's guitar, Shirley's propeller, a Slippy Toad bib, Mr. Resetti from Animal Crossing, a still in Japanese Mario Party 11, the newest glitch from the next Super Smash Bros. game (the wave dash attack), angry fan mail from Nintendo users, a lawsuit from Nintendo, the legendary Dragoon, Epic Mickey, a repaired warp pipe, a bob-omb that blew up a former Nintendo Vending Machine (copyright 1922), Blast Corps for the Nintendo 64, Wii Music, the Whip of Alchemy, Kablooey Man (from Mega Man 11), Navi from OoT (must kill), Cooking Mama for the DS, a roast, a rejected script for Castlevania: The Movie, Staff Credits from Donkey Kong Country, a stunned enemy from Little Nemo: The Dream Master on the NES, a follower of Happy Happyism from Earthbound, an L block, Guru Meditation Error, a resolution to your instant error message, Item 2 from Mega Man 2, ventriloquist lesson, A Baby Goron, A Pick Me Up from Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars, Song that AiAi and his friends sing in Super Monkey Ball 2, The Snowman from Super Mario 64, A new Wii game, An N64 Controller, The First Copy of Chrono Trigger, FFVII for the Wii, Eat! Fat! Fight for WiiWare, Mario's Hat, A Rubik's Cube from Rubik's Puzzle Galaxy: Rush, Screamer Compilation on a Blu-Ray Disc (atleast it is in blu ray lol), a CD-i packaged with Link : The Faces of Evil, something that would give you something to use on someone, 2 items for 1 coin coupon, A shiny luma, GoldenEye on VC, The Overworld Map from Secret of Mana, Karate for the NES, a monster holding a gun, Atari Mouse Trap Game, 10 x Life Mushrooms

Me old Backloggery
Excitebike World Rally Friend Code: 3051 8498 5866
Goldeneye 007: 1244 - 1039 - 8836
Monster Hunter Tri: Name: Curt HR 150+
There are many consequences for the simpilest things we do.
Kicks are my...

Simon_Deku

You got: a dental appointment!
Inserts coin
Dont know what i have besides a brocken wii. This thread was the bomb a couple months ago. I wanted to start it back up

Minecraft is almighty!

Crazygamerfreak

You got a nice Yoshi (not like Gamerforgod's that just eats his stuff).

Inserts Dead zombie-like bomb

Inventory:The Super Mario Brother's Movie on BluRay, An error message (resolved), a Moe (of Starfy fame) plushie, a Triforce, A lawsuit from Capcom, Super Mario and Zelda: Big Band Live CD, A copy of Super Mario All Stars, GoldenEye on VC, Kthuhlu, A jellybean, Mario action figure, A Silver Rupee, Monty Mole, a Big Poe in a bottle, Battletoads, A life size version of a Sonic Ring, An autographed portrait of ERROR, A piece of candy, A Dream, A Nintendo Wii at launch date, A whole bunch of Wii games, 100,000,000 Wii Points (should be 1,000,000,000 points), One trillion Wii Points, Pokemon Gold signed by Shigeru Miyamoto, 1,000 Star Bits, Final Fantasy Chocobo Game on the DS, A purple pikman, Bowser's flying smiley face,
Chocolate NES cartridge, Samus' Arm Cannon (Arm Included), Soul Bubbles on the DS, A slice of pie, a DSi with two touch screens, Don Pianta's desk, with some help building it, a goomba steak, a gameboy micro, a lv. 35 Gengar (MALE) holding a cherish ball, a Metallic Blue Nintendo DSi, a potion, a download error message from Nintendo (resolved), a hamburger in a trash can from Earthbound, the Legend of Zelda theme song, Super Mario's Sleigh Ride Remix from www.ocremix.org, a copy of A Boy and His Blob, a napkin with Super Mario on it from a Super Mario-themed birthday party, a barely working NES, the random morningstar thing, a snifit, a frog suit, a mario action figure wearing a santa hat, a Kirby with voice acting, the luma that was in Mario's hat, K.K. Slider's guitar, Shirley's propeller, a Slippy Toad bib, Mr. Resetti from Animal Crossing, a still in Japanese Mario Party 11, the newest glitch from the next Super Smash Bros. game (the wave dash attack), angry fan mail from Nintendo users, a lawsuit from Nintendo, the legendary Dragoon, Epic Mickey, a repaired warp pipe, a bob-omb that blew up a former Nintendo Vending Machine (copyright 1922), Blast Corps for the Nintendo 64, Wii Music, the Whip of Alchemy, Kablooey Man (from Mega Man 11), Navi from OoT (must kill), Cooking Mama for the DS, a roast, a rejected script for Castlevania: The Movie, Staff Credits from Donkey Kong Country, a stunned enemy from Little Nemo: The Dream Master on the NES, a follower of Happy Happyism from Earthbound, an L block, Guru Meditation Error, a resolution to your instant error message, Item 2 from Mega Man 2, ventriloquist lesson, A Baby Goron, A Pick Me Up from Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars, Song that AiAi and his friends sing in Super Monkey Ball 2, The Snowman from Super Mario 64, A new Wii game, An N64 Controller, The First Copy of Chrono Trigger, FFVII for the Wii, Eat! Fat! Fight for WiiWare, Mario's Hat, A Rubik's Cube from Rubik's Puzzle Galaxy: Rush, Screamer Compilation on a Blu-Ray Disc (atleast it is in blu ray lol), a CD-i packaged with Link : The Faces of Evil, something that would give you something to use on someone, 2 items for 1 coin coupon, A shiny luma, GoldenEye on VC, The Overworld Map from Secret of Mana, Karate for the NES, a monster holding a gun, Atari Mouse Trap Game, 10 x Life Mushrooms, a dental appointment (ow, ow, ow)

Me old Backloggery
Kicks are my...

GameInfinite

You got:A Mario Kart Arcade GP and GP 2 Machine!
Inserts Nintendo Gamecube

Chocolate NES cartridge, Samus' Arm Cannon (Arm Included), Soul Bubbles on the DS, A slice of pie, a DSi with two touch screens, Don Pianta's desk, with some help building it, a goomba steak, a gameboy micro, a lv. 35 Gengar (MALE) holding a cherish ball, a Metallic Blue Nintendo DSi, a potion, a download error message from Nintendo (resolved), a hamburger in a trash can from Earthbound, the Legend of Zelda theme song, Super Mario's Sleigh Ride Remix from www.ocremix.org, a copy of A Boy and His Blob, a napkin with Super Mario on it from a Super Mario-themed birthday party, a barely working NES, the random morningstar thing, a snifit, a frog suit, a mario action figure wearing a santa hat, a Kirby with voice acting, the luma that was in Mario's hat, K.K. Slider's guitar, Shirley's propeller, a Slippy Toad bib, Mr. Resetti from Animal Crossing, a still in Japanese Mario Party 11, the newest glitch from the next Super Smash Bros. game (the wave dash attack), angry fan mail from Nintendo users, a lawsuit from Nintendo, the legendary Dragoon, Epic Mickey, a repaired warp pipe, a bob-omb that blew up a former Nintendo Vending Machine (copyright 1922), Blast Corps for the Nintendo 64, Wii Music, the Whip of Alchemy, Kablooey Man (from Mega Man 11), Navi from OoT (must kill), Cooking Mama for the DS, a roast, a rejected script for Castlevania: The Movie, Staff Credits from Donkey Kong Country, a stunned enemy from Little Nemo: The Dream Master on the NES, a follower of Happy Happyism from Earthbound, an L block, Guru Meditation Error, a resolution to your instant error message, Item 2 from Mega Man 2, ventriloquist lesson, A Baby Goron, A Pick Me Up from Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars, Song that AiAi and his friends sing in Super Monkey Ball 2, The Snowman from Super Mario 64, A new Wii game, An N64 Controller, The First Copy of Chrono Trigger, FFVII for the Wii, Eat! Fat! Fight for WiiWare, Mario's Hat, A Rubik's Cube from Rubik's Puzzle Galaxy: Rush, Screamer Compilation on a Blu-Ray Disc (atleast it is in blu ray lol), a CD-i packaged with Link : The Faces of Evil, something that would give you something to use on someone, 2 items for 1 coin coupon, A shiny luma, GoldenEye on VC, The Overworld Map from Secret of Mana, Karate for the NES, a monster holding a gun, Atari Mouse Trap Game, 10 x Life Mushrooms,a dental appointment (ow, ow, ow),$100 worth of PIE

Edited on by GameInfinite

Unlocked everything for Smash 3DS!
NNID:CokeAlign
N3DS FC- 4313-2337-0977

Crazygamerfreak

You got a large barrel of honey with a Nintendo Wii inside!

Inserts butter

Chocolate NES cartridge, Samus' Arm Cannon (Arm Included), Soul Bubbles on the DS, A slice of pie, a DSi with two touch screens, Don Pianta's desk, with some help building it, a goomba steak, a gameboy micro, a lv. 35 Gengar (MALE) holding a cherish ball, a Metallic Blue Nintendo DSi, a potion, a download error message from Nintendo (resolved), a hamburger in a trash can from Earthbound, the Legend of Zelda theme song, Super Mario's Sleigh Ride Remix from www.ocremix.org, a copy of A Boy and His Blob, a napkin with Super Mario on it from a Super Mario-themed birthday party, a barely working NES, the random morningstar thing, a snifit, a frog suit, a mario action figure wearing a santa hat, a Kirby with voice acting, the luma that was in Mario's hat, K.K. Slider's guitar, Shirley's propeller, a Slippy Toad bib, Mr. Resetti from Animal Crossing, a still in Japanese Mario Party 11, the newest glitch from the next Super Smash Bros. game (the wave dash attack), angry fan mail from Nintendo users, a lawsuit from Nintendo, the legendary Dragoon, Epic Mickey, a repaired warp pipe, a bob-omb that blew up a former Nintendo Vending Machine (copyright 1922), Blast Corps for the Nintendo 64, Wii Music, the Whip of Alchemy, Kablooey Man (from Mega Man 11), Navi from OoT (must kill), Cooking Mama for the DS, a roast, a rejected script for Castlevania: The Movie, Staff Credits from Donkey Kong Country, a stunned enemy from Little Nemo: The Dream Master on the NES, a follower of Happy Happyism from Earthbound, an L block, Guru Meditation Error, a resolution to your instant error message, Item 2 from Mega Man 2, ventriloquist lesson, A Baby Goron, A Pick Me Up from Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars, Song that AiAi and his friends sing in Super Monkey Ball 2, The Snowman from Super Mario 64, A new Wii game, An N64 Controller, The First Copy of Chrono Trigger, FFVII for the Wii, Eat! Fat! Fight for WiiWare, Mario's Hat, A Rubik's Cube from Rubik's Puzzle Galaxy: Rush, Screamer Compilation on a Blu-Ray Disc (atleast it is in blu ray lol), a CD-i packaged with Link : The Faces of Evil, something that would give you something to use on someone, 2 items for 1 coin coupon, A shiny luma, GoldenEye on VC, The Overworld Map from Secret of Mana, Karate for the NES, a monster holding a gun, Atari Mouse Trap Game, 10 x Life Mushrooms, a dental appointment (ow, ow, ow), A Mario Kart Arcade GP and GP 2 Machine

Me old Backloggery
Kicks are my...

TheKingOfTown

You got: a WiiStation 360! Have fun playing God of Super Halo Brothers!
Inventory: nothing (I forgot)

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

jaffa

CONGRATULATIONS
You got a Cloud Flower

me inserts finger

Inventory: Monster Who Bites My Finger

Edited on by jaffa

jaffa

Colors

You have a large monster who bites your finger off.
inserts diet coke
Inventory: none (I'm new to the game.)

Edited on by Colors

Umfor Natugeris:
Topu a ximmuma of 030 rachacrets

geek-master

you now have poo on your team!
INSERT BELLS
you want furry pickles, cucumber sandwich, shoe laces, yo-yo?
INVENTORY monster

Edited on by geek-master

This is ground control to major Tom, you've really made the grade. And the papers want to know whose shirts you wear
Now it's time to leave the capsule if you dare

jaffa

congratulations you got a

Golden 3DS

Inserts Coin

Inventory: Monster Who Bites My Finger Off
3DS with YouTube

Edited on by jaffa

jaffa

geek-master

congradulations your 3DS has learned youtube!
INSERT BELLS
inventory:poo on my team, golden 3DS

This is ground control to major Tom, you've really made the grade. And the papers want to know whose shirts you wear
Now it's time to leave the capsule if you dare

TheKingOfTown

@JafriYakin Your inventory should be a large monster who bites your finger off and a 3DS with youtube, not WiiStation360 and poo on your team. Read the first post to see how this works.

You got: a lolcat!
Inventory: Cloud Flower

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

jaffa

You Got A: ? Block

Inserts Coin

Inventory: Monster Who Bites My Finger Off
3DS With YouTube

jaffa

Colors

You got a Pikachu Knock-off! (a.k.a. Emolga)
inserts hacking device
Inventory: Poo on my team.

Umfor Natugeris:

TeeJay

I finally decided to take the time to read the rules in the first post. I think I finally understand this game. I'll take a wack at it now...

You got: A large Orange Rupee!
Inserts a coin
Inventory: None

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

jaffa

Congrats You got a Super Awesome Power Glove that makes you look 1000x cooler when you wear it

inserts coin

Inventory: Monster Who Bites My Finger Off, 3DS with YouTube, Emolga

jaffa

Colors

You got A Kirby Plush Doll that wants to Kill you.
Shoves-in Pikachu Knock-Off
Inventory: Poo on my Team, a Large Orange Rupee.

Umfor Natugeris:

jaffa

Congratulations You Got a Comet Medal

Inserts Star Coin

Inventory: Monster Who Bites My Finger Off, 3DS with YouTube, Emolga, Kirby Plush that wants to kill me

jaffa

TeeJay

Congrats, you got a Blue Yoshi egg!

Inserts 3000 star bits

Inventory: Super Awesome Power Glove

Edited on by TeeJay

If you add me, I need to at least know you or I won't add you back.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5283-4033-0929 | 3DS Friend Code: 2423-1923-3519 | Nintendo Network ID: TeeJay92

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.