Forums

Topic: Nintendo Should Just Make More Nintendo Stores

Posts 61 to 66 of 66

BadKitty

Magic-Wind wrote:

DictatorJumpMad wrote:

iroxyorsox wrote:

@DictatorJumpMad hey this is a NINTENDO SITE so if you want to dis them do it somewhere else please like on PUSH SQUARE or KENICT GUROO

I can do what I please! There isn't any rule on disliking Nintendo here.
You can choose to like a gaming company that rash games from over 20 years ago but I don't!
Soon none of this will even matter, Nintendo will soon end up like Sega, and will make games for every console, and iDevice.
Its Nintendo's destiny to make games on real console! Not to make little silly over price gimmick devicies that no one will buy.

yet you have a 3DS o_O... how do you explain yourself.

And you know what he has why and how, ... stalker much >.>

Edited on by BadKitty

Meow~
BadKittysDomain!
[13:12] LordJumpMad stick his thong out at eme
[17:24] LordJumpMad: I will never male you happy >:[
[21:11] LordJumpMad: You insluted my words >:[
[16:32] turtlelink: gdi emmy. You'...

3DS Friend Code: 3952-7082-7558 | Twitter:

Shining-Void

@Emeralds His "university of madness" link. Besides I have no interest in stalking men. If you know what I mean

Shining-Void

Nintendo Network ID: Eternal-Cyprees

Ryno

shingi_70 wrote:

VincentV wrote:

shingi_70 wrote:

Why?

It's not like an apple or microsoft store where their is any tangible benefit to shopping their. They should branch out, but only to a few select cities.

Redmond
New York
San Fran
Montreal
Toronto
London
Paris

Just to name a few.

Err...Portland, Boise, and Seattle are bigger cities than Redmond that also help bridge more gaps between the Northwest. Perhaps Portland, Redmond, and Seattle? Redmond is where NOA is located though, so it makes sense. NOA always likes to put major events in Portland too. I'm pretty sure the same goes for Seattle.

Remond is NOA headquaters so it makes more sense for that to be the presence in the Northwest.

Nintendo should open up a store in Bellevue, right smack dab in the middle of the Microsoft Metropolis.

To blessed to be stressed.
80's music makes me feel fabulous.
What Would Duane Do?
Rynoggery

Nintendo Network ID: Choryzo

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.