Forums

Topic: Nintendo Rare Strike Force GO!!

Posts 1 to 17 of 17

Xkhaoz

Okay, the sorrow has gone on long enough. It's time to lead a rebellion against Microsoft. It were our games from Rare, but now Microsoft is tortuing us from keeping us away from Rare. It's time to fight back!!! Join here. But, I have sent a peace treaty to Microsoft asking them very very nicely. But on my signal. WE ATTACK!!!
MEMBERS
Xkhaoz
SuperPeach
turtlelink

And you guys do know that this is for VC games, right?

Edited on by Xkhaoz

http://steamcommunity.com/id/xkhaoz

y2josh

Buy a 360 and play RAREs new "fun" games there.

y2josh

SuperPeach

I'm here! I'll patiently be waiting on standby.

SuperPeach

99er

I don't think it's as much Microsoft is keeping Rare away from us, Rare made the decision to shift over. Look what success they've had with them (very little), in fact I think their best titles was a port of the 64 titles. I don't see anyone going on about how much they enjoyed Perfect Dark Zero.

99er

Xkhaoz

@99er What I'm trying to do is to get 64 games on VC.

Xkhaoz

@Terra why the facepalm?

99er

@Xkhaoz, there are a lot of politics behind why Rare hasn't and won't release anything on present and future Nintendo machines. For a good idea regarding the matter read up the Wikipedia article behind the company, that should give you an idea. Heck I would love to see some Rare titles on the Wii (Killer Instinct Gold for example), but it doesn't look likely.

99er

theblackdragon

plz to tell me this isn't serious, lol. are you attempting to dethrone SSBFan1999 or something? :3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Sean007s

You do realise Nintendo SOLD Rare to MS?

Lets all have a nice facepalm.
Facepalm

Playstation Network ID:Sean007s
Wii Friend Code:8597 6921 2179 2755. Add me please..
Currently playing:Uncharted 2,Soul Caliber 4,ModernWarfare2,Final Fantasy XIII.
Excited for: Fallout New Vegas,Gran Turismo 5,CoD:Black Ops.

WiiPS2Guy

theblackdragon wrote:

plz to tell me this isn't serious, lol. are you attempting to dethrone SSBFan1999 or something? :3

Maybe they are related ?

Edited on by WiiPS2Guy

WiiPS2Guy

FonistofCruxis

Sean007s wrote:

You do realise Nintendo SOLD Rare to MS?

Lets all have a nice facepalm.
Facepalm

From what I've heard nintendo didn't have much involvement in it and microsoft just offered rare large amounts of money to join them and rare accepted the deal.

I too wish that rare's nintendo64 games were on vc.

Axoloth

I think we should kill Rare out of jealousy. If we can't have them, no one can!
And if we get caught we can plead temporary insanity. That always works.

I have a Backloggery now! Nothin' fancy, but feel free to add me as a friend.
[21:15] Axoloth joined the conversation
[21:16] Axoloth: I love you, dead chat
[21:17] dead chat runs away
[21:17] dead chat has left the convers...

Crystalking18

No Banjo KAzooie, no DK 64, no GOLDENEYE!!! I wsih that we had them, and it isn't worth buy a 360 just to play them

FF6: Release year- 1994
Kefka's birthday - November 9th
So.... my life is practically mirroring Kefka? Cool.

turtlelink

Xkhaoz wrote:

Okay, the sorrow has gone on long enough. It's time to lead a rebellion against Microsoft. It were our games from Rare, but now Microsoft is tortuing us from keeping us away from Rare. It's time to fight back!!! Join here. But, I have sent a peace treaty to Microsoft asking them very very nicely. But on my signal. WE ATTACK!!!
MEMBERS
Xkhaoz
SuperPeach

Of course the one who holds the flaming sword didn't become a member. Oh well. No one ever likes turtles...

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

SuperPeach

Xkhaoz wrote:

MEMBERS
Xkhaoz
SuperPeach
turtlelink

@turtlelink Fixed!

SuperPeach

Reala

I think someones tinfoil hat is slipping, must be that unicorn horn, Rare's sale to Microsoft is a done deal, I'd have thought people would have got over it by now, yes more Rare VC would be nice, but why beat a dead horse.

Reala

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.