Forums

Topic: Nintendo president Satoru Iwata has passed away.

Posts 201 to 220 of 261

Spoony_Tech

@6ch6ris6: Well the one troll we've had has been sticking the original news story and people just keep feeding him. He replied to my comment and I just ignored him.

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

@Artwark: Not talking about him that's for sure. The person I was referring to was only a 13 year old and showed his age.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

LzWinky

TylerTheCreator wrote:

@TeeJay: You should be. Because the Wii U isn't the greatest in some people's eyes, he's just has been getting all trash talk from so-called fans. "Fans" who probably weren't educated enough to know about all the great things he's done for Nintendo for years and years, even before he became president. But people like to look for someone to blame. He's not the only person making decisions at Nintendo - he has plenty of people to help him do that. But people are always eager to bring out the pitchforks. I feel so bad for him because he didn't deserve any of the crap he got.

It's not just Nintendo fans. People in general tend to be more negative about certain others. I'm not necessarily justifying their bullcrap, but they shouldn't be singled out.

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Socar

@HollywoodHogan: Look....if its about the voice, that's basically my accent ok. So its not really nice to mock over someone's voice like that although I take it that you meant it in a light hearted way.

After so long...I'm back. Don't ask why

Nintendo Network ID: ArtwarkSwark | Twitter:

Aozz101x

well here when his funeral takes place
July 17, 2015: http://nintendoeverything.com/satoru-iwatas-funeral-taking-pl...

My Top 9 Favorite Games of All time.
1. Judgement
2. Baldur's Gate 3
3. Bully (Rockstar)
4. Person 4 / Golden
5. Sonic Adventure 2
6. Xenoblade X
7. Ape Escape 2
8. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
9. James Bond 007 Nightfire

Switch Friend Code: SW-5070-3616-4044 | 3DS Friend Code: 4828-8466-0472 | My Nintendo: Aozz101x | Twitter:

Spoony_Tech

@Aozz: Hope he gets more respect then that cat that just had a ton of people at its funeral.

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

-Green-

@Artwark: I wouldn't call him a troll, rather a very rude and disrespectful guy. I personally very much dislike him.

"Enthusiastic Hi" (awkward stare)
Nintendo Switch Code: SW-5081-0666-1429
PS4 Thing: TBA

NintendoFan64

Oh my God:
http://nintendoeverything.com/skype-peta-react-to-satoru-iwat...
WOW. Screw you, PETA. It seemed like you were paying respects to him in the first line, but then you list your parodies and go into detail on them. Then it became clear to me that you were using this man's death just to promote your crap. I imagine that there's a nice little spot in Hell reserved for you awful people.
Edit: Not to mention that the second game of theirs that they mentioned was a direct shot towards Nintendo, which makes this all the more insulting. GO TO HELL, PETA!

Edited on by NintendoFan64

There is nothing here...except for the stuff I just typed...

3DS Friend Code: 5284-1716-7555 | Nintendo Network ID: michaelmcepic

RR529

6ch6ris6 wrote:

very interesting to see that there are almost no trolls around saying stupid stuff about iwata's death. says a lot about the impact iwata had to the gaming industry and community and that he was a very special CEO of a very special company

Probably just because we're on a Nintendo centric site.

On Yahoo's article about the news, while most of the comments have been respectful, there are a few hateful comments posted by hardcore PS & XBox fanboys (probably kids who don't understand the gravity of what they're saying), and even some from people claiming that gaming in general is destructive to society (and of course, posters randomly bringing in unrelated political rants to stir people up).

This is the comment I posted on Yahoo, however:

"Sad news Indeed.

Some of my earliest memories involve playing SMB on the old NES, and while I've played a fair amount of PS & Xbox in my time, I'd say that Nintendo has left a personal impression on me that the other two can't quite capture. Heck, I personally hold the Wii in the same high regards as I do the SNES & PS2 as one of the three best home consoles I've ever played. Even today, I spend most of my game time on the 3DS, which has a pretty fantastic library.

May God bless his soul, and let him rest in peace."

Astonishingly, one person gave that a dislike :/

Currently Playing:
Switch - Blade Strangers
PS4 - Kingdom Hearts III, Tetris Effect (VR)

LzWinky

On a side note, I actually prefer the Digital Event over traditional conferences

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Socar

I still can't feel better about this.......

Its even worse because he had a wife......I assume that he didn't have any kids because if he did, it would be even more sad for the kids......

Socar

@LztheQuack: Me too. I now see the whole point of not having E3. Its too expensive to host a public announcement and plus streaming the news itself is hard. But with the digital event,

"Nintendo president Iwata has passed away. As the boss from the previous company I worked at, he was the most understanding person when I decided to change my position and location. A hard worker and virtuous person, I had always derived balance and good intentions from him when we worked together. I think that he was the best leader Nintendo ever had, all things considered. I wish for his soul, and my condolences to all his friends and family."

-Masahiro Sakurai

Hendesu

I wonder how Reggie is doing righ now because of Iwata. Poor guy probably can't get his body ready because of this.

Some random dude on Nintendo Life.
Toriel left for a while, so Freaky Fred took over her place!
Not changing this part of the signature until Nintendo announces Super Mario Sunshine 2.
[Started 10/31/15]

Nintendo Network ID: DarkSperow

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.