General Discussion Forum

Topic: Nintendo Life Matchmaking Service

Showing 481 to 500 of 504

AuthorMessage

Terra

481. Posted:

tylero09 wrote:

@Machu Of course I did, after all, I only want our Prime Minister treated with the utmost respect ;)

By posting a picture of him that looks like he either just did pills or just got out of Bed? ;)

Terra

3DS Friend Code: 3480-2530-5557 | Twitter: HDStockdale

AuthorMessage

tylero09

482. Posted:

Terranigma wrote:

tylero09 wrote:

@Machu Of course I did, after all, I only want our Prime Minister treated with the utmost respect ;)

By posting a picture of him that looks like he either just did pills or just got out of Bed? ;)

I think he looks fit and ready to run the country, just like in this pic:
Untitled
;)

Also, ROFL, if you start typing 'Gordon' into google, it comes up with Gordon Ramsey before Gordon Brown! :D
(in the predictive text kinda thing that comes up under the search bar)

EDIT: Fair enough ;)

Edited on by tylero09

Wii: 4057-1101-4172-6642
Mario Kart Wii: 5069-4059-7720

AuthorMessage

Terra

483. Posted:

Strange as it sounds, I actually want Brown to win the next election, or rather, I just don't want Cameron winning. I want Clegg to win but what are the chances of that? Not good over Brown or Cameron

Edited on by Terra

Terra

AuthorMessage

Odnetnin

484. Posted:

This thread is still alive? O.o

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter: Odnetnin

AuthorMessage

Terra

485. Posted:

Odnetnin wrote:

This thread is still alive? O.o

Somehow yes but it's beginning to drift into Politics and the "Sexiness" of Gordon Brown. There seems to be a political trend on here recently.

Edited on by Terra

Terra

AuthorMessage

tylero09

486. Posted:

Terranigma wrote:

Somehow yes but it's beginning to drift into Politics and the "Sexiness" of Gordon Brown. There seems to be a political trend on here recently.

And guess who started that:

Machu wrote:

@SUPERZELDAMAN: Yup, you said it. I frequent this thread looking for some sexy fun, and just end up getting confused about man/robot love. I have finally discovered though, that the love calculator is broken and beyond repair. Tis a sad day for the NLMMS. :(

;)

And as for the next election, I don't really know who I want to win to be honest, all I know is that Cameron needs a slap ;)

Anyhoo, I'm hereby washing this thread's hands of political gubbins...
Starting...
NOW!
Back to the funny love tests people! :D

Edited on by tylero09

Wii: 4057-1101-4172-6642
Mario Kart Wii: 5069-4059-7720

AuthorMessage

SMEXIZELDAMAN

487. Posted:

zombies love unicorns? in scribblenauts i made a zombie ride a flying unicorn and they beat up some little boys before the army shot them </3

Lord Head Admin of SonyLife
♥♥♥Videogames are lame♥♥♥

AuthorMessage

Noire

488. Posted:

I saw her on the front page and I had to ask Dr. Love, and I did.

That's suprisingly high. Maybe it'll work about between her and I. I just have to get myself a DSi.

Those three sentences all just rhymed. :O

Edited on by Noire

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

AuthorMessage

SMEXIZELDAMAN

489. Posted:

maybe you should eat some pie to soothe your burnt eye.
if you do i will cry cuz i like to eat blueberry pie.
I went to the store and got a smiling door. :D

AuthorMessage

Stuffgamer1

490. Posted:

Shantae doesn't like me too much... :(

Well, my real name got 61%. Better, but still not PhoenixSage good. Darn it! :P

EDIT: Oh yeah, and that politician is UUUUUGLY! ;)

Edited on by Stuffgamer1

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

AuthorMessage

Terra

491. Posted:

Stuffgamer1 wrote:

EDIT: Oh yeah, and that politician is UUUUUGLY! ;)

If you ever had the misfortune to have looked at Nick Griffin (A.K.A Fat Hitler), Brown seems normal somehow.

Edited on by Terra

Terra

AuthorMessage

Noire

492. Posted:

Stuffgamer1 wrote:

Shantae doesn't like me too much... :(

Well, my real name got 61%. Better, but still not PhoenixSage good. Darn it! :P

She's mai waifu! :P

Since I'm quite the pyromaniac, I decided to look up a few fire-obsessed females. There's obviously Jenna, which I still find too low, but there's also Flannery, a bounty hunter using a certain weapon (though apparantly I could live without the bounty hunter part), my favorite Tales of Phantasia boss, and a somewhat-disturbing score (avert your eyes children!) with a certain Sonic the Hedgehog character. Yes, that one freaked me out too.

Oh, and I enjoy moonlit walks on the beach, eating cheesecake and drinking lemonade, and spamming Din's Fire. Too true. :D

Edited on by Noire

There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

AuthorMessage

SMEXIZELDAMAN

493. Posted:

hmm isnt flamberge a type of sword or something? liek a sword on fire?

AuthorMessage

Noire

494. Posted:

SUPERZELDAMAN wrote:

hmm isnt flamberge a type of sword or something? liek a sword on fire?

Yes, it's that too (and I love to wield a good flaming sword as well), but there's a boss in Tales of Phantasia named Flamberge, and she was my favorite in the entire game. She's hot. :D

Edited on by Noire

AuthorMessage

SMEXIZELDAMAN

495. Posted:

litteraly? lol i get the joke XD shes not hot. shes on fire :P

AuthorMessage

James

496. Posted:

When I was on my honeymoon, we watched an episode of Die Simpsons where Bart gets a mobile phone and they install a tracking chip in it. He removes the chip and attaches it to the leg of a bird, which flies off to...

MACHU PICCHU.

WHY DO YOU STALK ME AT EVERY TURN MACHU? LEAVE ME ALONE, I WAS ON HONEYMOON AND IT'S NEVER GOING TO WORK BETWEEN US, WHY CAN'T YOU JUST ACCEPT THAT?

I am not ignoring you. I just do not post much.

AuthorMessage

Machu

497. Posted:

@TheHeartBreaker: I'm beginning to realise it's not going to work between us, the whole marriage and honeymoon blah blah might make it difficult. If you (or she) ever decide to get a pet rabbit, be warned, I SHALL buy a big pan to boil it in!

I'm going to the pub now, to meet new people, to try and break away. You know, be normal, and fit back into the society that dealt me this wicked hand. Damn you Prosody, DAMN YOU!

:P
Have a nice evenin' fella, see u about.... when i throw pebbles at your window later :D

Rawr!

AuthorMessage

James

498. Posted:

And with that venomous exchange between two former lovers I think this thread can close, on what is a very gloomy day for romance on Nintendo Life.

I am not ignoring you. I just do not post much.

AuthorMessage

SMEXIZELDAMAN

499. Posted:

woah prosody you revived this thread! :o
Machu it can still work out between us <3 :P

AuthorMessage

Stuffgamer1

500. Posted:

Aww...poor Machu...I say go with SUPERZELDAMAN. With all those Tingle-type people, popular opinion dictates he'd be EXCELLENT in a guy-guy relationship. But you didn't hear that from me (I'm one of the few who does NOT think Tingle is gay). ;)

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P