Topic: Nintendo Life Matchmaking Service

Posts 341 to 360 of 469

SMEXIZELDAMAN

Windwaker is an awesome game

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

Knux

PhoenixSage Is my Buddy

Shame on you, Tails86! You are trying to stalk a girl!

Knux

theblackdragon

clicketyclick wrote:

theblackdragon wrote:

naah, nothing happened but work and games. i had an 8-day streak at one point and i've been called in a lot lately. I also bought and completed NyxQuest (great game, but those last couple of levels are crazy hard compared to the rest of it lol)

Did you beat the secret bonus level yet?

i'm pretty sure i have to get all the relics to unlock it first, and i'm missing a couple. i'll probably finish that up once i've wrapped things up with MLaaDL. :3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

tylero09

SonicMaster wrote:

Oh yeah! 91% chance with Megan Fox, baby!

Sorry SonicMaster, but she's mine

Wii: 4057-1101-4172-6642
Mario Kart Wii: 5069-4059-7720

Modern_Legend

@Ty LOL u tell him lol
@Blackdragon good to know ur not a boy, im not crazy lol Btw, is ur avatar made up or is it an anime character? very entrancing
@Machu i dont think ive addressed u in this topic at all. Hello.

Edited on by Modern_Legend

PSN ID: MixedMajik
Wii Number - 5995 0961 9020 5722 SSBB - 1504 5385 8344 Mario Kart Wii - 5327 1326 6518 Bomberman Blast 5370 8314 4869 Water Warfare 5327 9207 9563 http://www.nintendoli...

SMEXIZELDAMAN

@Everyone Im bored :l lol

God loves you

Tails

SuperSonic1990 wrote:

PhoenixSage Is my Buddy

Shame on you, Tails86! You are trying to stalk a girl!

um Sonic Phoenix is a Guy and no i' not stalking him he is my buddy he knows that and he got me into loving Jenna so in a way i guess he is sharing her with me right Phoenix?

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

SMEXIZELDAMAN

@Tails i bet you both will have an epic fight over who will win Jenna's heart!

God loves you

Noire

Crud in a biscuit, I was hoping this was going to be higher. I've played for two hours and I'm already in love with her style and grace whilst slicing ninjas in half.

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

SMEXIZELDAMAN

Jenna is the only one for you

God loves you

Tails

Phoenix i found my lover ^^ its Momohime 86% <3! shes MINE!

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

Noire

Tails86 wrote:

Phoenix i found my lover ^^ its Momohime 86% <3! shes MINE!

Ack!-I mean, you're one lucky dude Tails. Treat her right, will ya, for my sake?

(Oh, Momohime, I guess fate has dictated that we should never be in love...)

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

Tails

momohime will be in good hands don't worry Phoenix i will not let her ever get hurt i promise if anything i'll be extremely careful with her maybe i'll carry her everywhere i go on my back piggy back ride

SMEXIZELDAMAN

@Terranigma its your fault!! well now that you just said you hope your acount doesnt get messed with i bet you just gave them a good idea lol
No momohime is mine!!!!!!!!!!!

God loves you

Tails

@Zelda: snuggles momohime you aren't fit to have her your too crazy. me i'm very soft and gentle and will take very good care of her i'll protect her with my life...

Edited on by Tails

Machu

Awesome! Just realised I got sandwiched in between theblackdragon and clicketyclick before. I've taken a screen-cap and will treasure it forever.

Rawr!

SMEXIZELDAMAN

Momohime likes me more because i actually capitalized her name and im two tingles at the same time

Edited on by SMEXIZELDAMAN

God loves you

Machu

I wanna make a joke about the above comment, but probably shouldn't. 0_o

Rawr!

SMEXIZELDAMAN

@Machu i think that'd be best...Still momohime is mine (is she that chick from muramasa?)

God loves you

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.