Forums

Topic: Nintendo Life Matchmaking Service

Posts 321 to 340 of 469

Noire

Aww, is the gig up? Darn, and just when I was starting to have fun again...Sorry, DaDun, should have answered your questions myself, but I was gone. I am in fact male, unfortunately for all of us, so all of you can put your dreams of marrying me to rest. Should I use a more gender-appropriate avatar? Probably, but I tried it and didn't like it.

That was part of the joke of me being on this thread, by the way...

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

Modern_Legend

@TBD Lol thx i honestly thought he was a girl, i dont know why, it was made even worse by the fact he told me he loves using only female characters in fire emblem, at that point i was like I KNOW HES A GIRL LOL. U better not be a boy too blackdragon

@PS The avatar did make me think u were a girl, and when u and tales were doing that whole marriage thing i thought u were a girl too since hes a guy u no lol. To be honest, since june ive been thinking this lol what a time to find out. and then there was the thing where sum guy said i think im attracted to this chick named phoenixsage on page 1 of this (maybe 2) lol, u are a case!

PSN ID: MixedMajik
Wii Number - 5995 0961 9020 5722 SSBB - 1504 5385 8344 Mario Kart Wii - 5327 1326 6518 Bomberman Blast 5370 8314 4869 Water Warfare 5327 9207 9563 http://www.nintendoli...

Noire

DaDun wrote:

@PS The avatar did make me think u were a girl, and when u and tales were doing that whole marriage thing i thought u were a girl too since hes a guy u no lol. To be honest, since june ive been thinking this lol what a time to find out. and then there was the thing where sum guy said i think im attracted to this chick named phoenixsage on page 1 of this (maybe 2) lol, u are a case!

Yeah, the avatar has screwed up a bunch of people; nothing to feel bad about. I really should use a more gender-appropriate one, but for some reason they just don't feel right. And yes, the whole thing with Tails was meant (at least on my part) to be a joke. (It looks like I did a good job playing the girl during that though, heh.) Yup, the guy who called me a chick was SonicMaster, who I got with the avatar as well awhile back, so he was just making a joke at my expense, and I lol'd. And yes, I am indeed crazy. Watch out, people!

There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

Mabbit

you must be crushed
and also i was right
IN YOUR FACE

Heisenberg says "relax!"
The user formerly known as briunj04
PSN=mabbit04/Summoner name(LoL)=briunj04

Modern_Legend

@Briun who are you addressing lol?
@PS Lol i know now, dont change the avatar, its good, im now aware of everything

Wii Number - 5995 0961 9020 5722 SSBB - 1504 5385 8344 Mario Kart Wii - 5327 1326 6518 Bomberman Blast 5370 8314 4869 Water Warfare 5327 9207 9563 http://www.nintendoli...

Mabbit

i was talking too you dadun

Heisenberg says "relax!"
The user formerly known as briunj04
PSN=mabbit04/Summoner name(LoL)=briunj04

Modern_Legend

O...i dont know what u were in my face about... i was debating with superzeldaman, but if u were involved too, good job...i guess

Tails

i wonder if anyone has actually rated with me atleast a 70.... on lovecalculator... it'd be nice if anyone....

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

Tails

PhoenixSage wrote:

DaDun wrote:

Yeah, the avatar has screwed up a bunch of people; nothing to feel bad about. I really should use a more gender-appropriate one, but for some reason they just don't feel right. And yes, the whole thing with Tails was meant (at least on my part) to be a joke. (It looks like I did a good job playing the girl during that though, heh.) Yup, the guy who called me a chick was SonicMaster, who I got with the avatar as well awhile back, so he was just making a joke at my expense, and I lol'd. And yes, I am indeed crazy. Watch out, people!

i was kidding PS don't worry i just pretened very good don't worry though ^^ remember i told you i'm harmless i was just joking didn't mean to make it seem like more...

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

Noire

@Tails: That's what I assumed, but I didn't want to put words in your mouth, so yeah.

Tails

nah remember i told you i'm not like that but i ain't afraid to hug a guy member? just nothing below the booty but yeah anyway i think i'm gonna get off i got lots to do tomorrow like get a photo framefor my Muramasa Wall Scroll to put in!

SMEXIZELDAMAN

Tails do you get over 70% with yourself?

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

Machu

That's no fair. mrmicawber had a serious problem (or two), I was offering helpful advice lol, but it got deleted before I could help him out. I wish that one had been allowed to run a little longer.

Maybe this and this could be to blame.

Rawr!

Machu

Yeah sorry, that probably seemed quite random, but it wasn't. A clever mrmicawber thread appeared, and disappeared just as quickly. He knows what I'm on about, and he knows I'm only joking.

Rawr!

clicketyclick

theblackdragon wrote:

naah, nothing happened but work and games. i had an 8-day streak at one point and i've been called in a lot lately. I also bought and completed NyxQuest (great game, but those last couple of levels are crazy hard compared to the rest of it lol)

Did you beat the secret bonus level yet?

Now Playing: Bioshock

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.