Forums

Topic: Nintendo Life Matchmaking Service

Posts 241 to 260 of 469

Machu

Prosody wrote:

MACHU! LET'S GET MARRIED!

Let's talk about it in the morning yeah, when you are sober. lol

Oh and theblackdragon, that is just beautiful! Another Nintendo Life romance blossoms.

Rawr!

LzWinky

theblackdragon wrote:

good lord, i leave you people alone for a week and a half (or something like that) and this thread happens?

also, wtf o_O;;;

What can I say? The users here got bored, so they came up with this!

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

SMEXIZELDAMAN

can i still be the girl who throws flower petals?
@Machu Give me some wedding cake!

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

LzWinky

@SUPERZELDAMAN: Why waste such good flowers?!!

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Stuffgamer1

@theblackdragon: Oh, hey! I heard something happened and you left, and I noticed you hadn't been around posting. No idea what happened, but I'm glad to see you're back!

@SUPERZELDAMAN: Allow me to introduce you to the technical term for the job you describe: Flower Girl. Seriously, that's what they're called. Just so you know.

Hmm...somebody's not gonna be too happy about this...

This one's spot-on, though.

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

Nintendo Network ID: Stuffgamer1

SMEXIZELDAMAN

Ok i am now the flower Tinlge!

Check out SUBLIME GAMER, my YouTube Channel
God loves you

Tails

so i guess no one wants a Star Soldier Series Fanatic Fanboy crawls in a ball and plays golden sun TLA

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

ASDFGHJKL

PROSODY, LETS GET MARRIED!!!!!! DO OT GET SOBER!!!!

ASDFGHJKL

Tails

@Gabe: Lucky _"

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

theblackdragon

Stuffgamer1 wrote:

@theblackdragon: Oh, hey! I heard something happened and you left, and I noticed you hadn't been around posting. No idea what happened, but I'm glad to see you're back!

naah, nothing happened but work and games. i had an 8-day streak at one point and i've been called in a lot lately. I also bought and completed NyxQuest (great game, but those last couple of levels are crazy hard compared to the rest of it lol) and the other day I snagged My Life as a Darklord (more work = more money = more games ).

also, strofan7, i'm afraid you haven't quite beaten my (apparently) beloved Eugene. sorry, dude. :3

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

mrmicawber

94% eh?

I never quit until satisfaction is at 100%!

IGN: The holiday Wii lineup looks thin for the hardcore crowd. We see this. Gamers see this. What, if anything, is Nintendo planning to address it?

Oh good, I am neither a gamer or hardcore. Saves me from having to be IGNorant.
Right, Down, A, Down, Right, Up

LzWinky

Apparently I can't love myself either

What kind of weird loneliness would that be?

Noire

After taking a look at that, lz, I had to see how much I love myself.

Appearantly I love me some me! That's the highest I've gotten with anybody, so I guess that means I'm kind of a narcissist.

Marry me, PhoenixSage! We're perfect for each other!

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

Knux

Welcome back,TheBlackDragon! Good to see you back!

Knux

Modern_Legend

lol with my real life nickname and online usernames (drizzy and dadun) i get very low with all the girls on this site, but with my african name i score 90+ with all of em (even u phoenix) except Dezner. Grrrr, dezner is hard to topple.

PSN ID: MixedMajik
Wii Number - 5995 0961 9020 5722 SSBB - 1504 5385 8344 Mario Kart Wii - 5327 1326 6518 Bomberman Blast 5370 8314 4869 Water Warfare 5327 9207 9563 http://www.nintendoli...

Machu

mrmicawber wrote:

94% eh?

I never quit until satisfaction is at 100%!

I'd be surprised if we ever saw thenicedragonlady again. 0_o

Edited on by Machu

Rawr!

theblackdragon

phoenixsage = 24%. on a related note, it turns out that i hate myself, lol... scored even lower than you, lz2009 D:

SuperSonic1990 = 11%... though we are incompatible, it's good to see you too, hahaha :3

mrmicawber = 67%... apparently your current username has farther to go for that perfect 100%, lol.

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Machu

You have shattered his dreams, and re-awoken mine.

Rawr!

LzWinky

@blackdragon: It's ok to hate yourself. At least you're not a narcisist like Phoenix!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.