Topic: Nintendo Life Matchmaking Service

Posts 161 to 180 of 469

Knux

It looks like I have two winners.
Odnetin:91%
Eugene:51%
Corbie:91%
What to do?
@Clickety Click-I knew this caculator was messed up.

Edited on by Knux

Knux

Tails

Terranigma wrote:

Using my real name, I got 79% with Tails86.

wow holds out your outfit from before ready to wed then? xD

Check out Wii-kly Review's on http://www.videogameheat.com PSN ID: TailsPrower86 3DS FC: 3695 0027 1349 Tails XBL GamerTag: BioReaver86

Modern_Legend

lol i say clicks does it with vendetta

EDIT be proud vendetta u got this in the bag!
@phoenixsage u almost got married there, your dream almost came true unfortunately the divorce came before the marriage
@alsophoenixsage VANESSA????? EEEEEEWWW! Go for Tana....yessir....yeee...sss...iii...rrr. lol
@Clickety Whoa i think the reason it turned out like that was so if it actually was a fat kid, it would give him the hope that one day he wont be fat since he "really doesn't like cake that much". more of a morale booster u know what i mean.

Edited on by Modern_Legend

PSN ID: MixedMajik
Wii Number - 5995 0961 9020 5722 SSBB - 1504 5385 8344 Mario Kart Wii - 5327 1326 6518 Bomberman Blast 5370 8314 4869 Water Warfare 5327 9207 9563 http://www.nintendoli...

Noire

DaDun wrote:

@phoenixsage u almost got married there, your dream almost came true unfortunately the divorce came before the marriage

I'm thinking it's for the best. Nothing works out if you go too fast. Taking it slow's the way to go, least that's what I think...

DaDun also wrote:

@alsophoenixsage VANESSA????? EEEEEEWWW! Go for Tana....yessir....yeee...sss...iii...rrr. lol

Green hair always gets me for some reason. I don't know why, but it's the truth.

Edited on by Noire

Lieutenant Commander of the Lesbian Love Brigade
There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

Modern_Legend

LOL at least its not syrene, we can be thankful for that lol, but really is there a fire emblem thread? cuz i didnt no anyone else played that a lot lol ive lost count at how many times ive beaten it

EDIT Just remembered i hadnt done those tests, and after doing it, this is what i get with the girls on this site that i know of:

Clickety - 33%
Phoenixsage - 58%
Theblackdragon - 54%
TwilightCrow - 41%

And just for kicks i typed in:
Females = 37%
Males = 24%

Shiz, does anybody care, maybe ill try my other nicknames lol for personal support

Wii Number - 5995 0961 9020 5722 SSBB - 1504 5385 8344 Mario Kart Wii - 5327 1326 6518 Bomberman Blast 5370 8314 4869 Water Warfare 5327 9207 9563 http://www.nintendoli...

Noire

DaDun wrote:

LOL at least its not syrene, we can be thankful for that lol

Trudat. Never liked Syrene, and being pre-promoted made her pretty useless. Then again, I used her so I could get in that Triangle Attack when I needed it. Also (since I just saw it) there's not a whole lot of FE talk on this site, unfortunately. I love FE a lot, and I could talk about it quite a bit if I wanted too.

Edited on by Noire

There can only be one, like in that foreign movie where there could only be one, and in the end there is only one dude left, because that was the point.

LzWinky

I have no idea what's going on anymore...........I'm sad by what the calculator says I have a chance with

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Modern_Legend

@Pentthesage mmmaaan i could talk about it allllllll day too, my goodness, so many stats to train, so many characters, so many classes, hahahahaha wweeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!
EDIT @Terranigma You're right, real names make a world of difference lol

Noire

DaDun wrote:

@Pentthesage mmmaaan i could talk about it allllllll day too, my goodness, so many stats to train, so many characters, so many classes, hahahahaha wweeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

I usually don't point this out (because I realize Phoenix is a difficult word), but my god, that has to be the worst mangling of my username I have ever seen. Props to you, man.

Yes, Fire Emblem is incredibly deep in a whole lot of ways, which is one of the reasons I love it so much. Maybe one of us should make an FE thread, so we don't take over Prosody's Match Making thread. There's a possibility we may still get a marriage out of this thing yet! I still want to go to a wedding...

Edited on by Noire

Modern_Legend

@Athosthearchphoenixsage Speaking of marriage, u think hector or lyn or eliwood or lyn would be better
EDIT will make FE thread, see DS area
EDIT2 All done lol once we get thru the basic enter what u love stuff, the conversations are just going to FLOOOOOWWWWW

Vendetta

DaDun wrote:

lol i say clicks does it with vendetta

EDIT be proud vendetta u got this in the bag!

LOL - you're too much, DaDun. This, after her fat kid, cake, and veggies experiment? I'd sooner rely on the political viewpoint quadrant, which I'm sure has us even more lined up than that even.

Regardless, there's always a risk of ruining a perfectly salacious relationship by turning it into a marriage.

Vendetta

Stuffgamer1

I was trying random characters, and this one really creeped me out.

Other high-ish scoring matches (of varying weirdness):
Akane Tendo = 72%
Queen Metroid = 85%
Wendy Koopa = 89% (Me or lz2009, Wendy...CHOOSE! But not me. )
Nabooru = 76%
Food = 76% (actually fair, since I often skip breakfast or lunch)
Overlord Minions = 65%
Zelda on a boat (meaning Wind Waker and Phantom Hourglass) =99% (IT'S A LIE! I'd say about 60%-ish)
Zelda on a train (meaning Spirit Tracks) = 68% (a fair score until I've actually played it)

Low scores:
Marle Guardia = 37%
Dana Scully = 35% (I'm no Mulder, I guess)
Marzipan = 14%
Rap "music" = 15% (the minority that doesn't sound angry and excessive-cussing-y)
Sanity = 15%

All listed scores were as compared with "Stuffgamer1."

My Backloggery Updated sporadically. Got my important online ID's on there, anyway. :P

Nintendo Network ID: Stuffgamer1

Machu

I love this thread.

This is where I'm gonna find the boy girl of my dreams.

Edited on by Machu

Rawr!

tylero09

lz2009 wrote:

I have no idea what's going on anymore...........I'm sad by what the calculator says I have a chance with

Well, my soulmate's Corbie apparantly :/
But then apparantly I'm not exactly picky!

Wii: 4057-1101-4172-6642
Mario Kart Wii: 5069-4059-7720

tylero09

Oh, and apparantly I may have some personal issues.
But Machu, considered counselling?

Wii: 4057-1101-4172-6642
Mario Kart Wii: 5069-4059-7720

Machu

Ahahahahahaha!

You've just ruined my WHOLE day!

Rawr!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.