Forums

Topic: Nintendo Life Game Developers

Posts 1 to 19 of 19

Ernest_The_Crab

I'm just curious if there are any other game developers on Nintendo Life. Perhaps you can tell us about yourselves and any games you've worked on?

I just graduated and have developed a game for Durham Waste Management (in Canada). It's called Salvage Frenzy. It was a game created to help interest kids in recycling.

My Backlog | http://www.backloggery.com/thesolarknight

Friend Safari: Espurr, Munna, Duosion

3DS Friend Code: 3909-7515-3526 | Nintendo Network ID: ThePillowGolem

Raylax

There's a few DSiWare and Wiiware developers around here. ImDiggerDan and HugoSmits to name two.

Raylax

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1400-0117 | Nintendo Network ID: RaylaxKai

LordJumpMad

I am.
I made Fire placing for Wiiware.

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

Aviator

LordJumpMad wrote:

I am.

You... are... GOD!

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

Raylax

LordJumpMad wrote:

I am.

/me hugs you

Raylax

3DS Friend Code: 0173-1400-0117 | Nintendo Network ID: RaylaxKai

JeanLuc_Vaycard

I am currently working on a few Wiiware and DSi projects. Extreme Lawnmower, Paint the fence, swat the flies, Wax a on Wax a off: Daniel Son edition, Window Cleaner, and Whip the Slave.

THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiSn2JuDQSc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Robo-goose

Kainard wrote:

I am currently working on a few Wiiware and DSi projects. Extreme Lawnmower, Paint the fence, swat the flies, Wax a on Wax a off: Daniel Son edition, Window Cleaner, and Whip the Slave.

You sure you're not developing for the iTouch?

"I'm a heartbreaker...
My name... Charles." -The Greatest Man In Driftveil City

Oregano

Manfred from Shin'en visits from time to time and usually tells us a lot and answers questions. I remember he broke down how big each aspect of Jett Rocket was in response to a question I asked.:3

Please sign the petition to get Nintendo to integrate Social Features directly in the Switch OS/Hardware:
https://www.change.org/p/nintendo-integrated-network-features-on-nintendo-switch-voice-chat-lobby

Chris720

Kainard wrote:

These all sound like iPhone games. o_0

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

Birdman

I recall seeing people from Big John Games (Thorium Wars, other stuff), QubicGames (Remote Racers, AiRace), and other small DSiWare developers, but ImDiggerDan is about the only developer who's constantly posting on this site. The rest tend to lose interest when we lose interest in their games.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

JeanLuc_Vaycard

xDemon720x wrote:

Kainard wrote:

These all sound like iPhone games. o_0

Well Wiiware and DSiware need the love then don't they?

THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiSn2JuDQSc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

SwerdMurd

Nothing for Nintendo consoles/handhelds yet...mostly just freeware projects. My professional game-development, at least thus-far, is limited to somewhat more of a mangement role (associate producer to be exact), and due to length of tenure and the fact that the games haven't come out yet, I can't disclose anything due to NDA.

Gimme a couple years though

-Swerd Murd

(check my tunes out at www.soundcloud.com/swerdmurd)

ImDiggerDan

Birdman13 wrote:

ImDiggerDan is about the only developer who's constantly posting on this site. The rest tend to lose interest when we lose interest in their games.

Well, I'm still here because you all haven't lost interested in Digger Dan! Out in less than 24 hours on the 3DS!! (Through DSiWare)

Anyway, I've worked on far too many (and far too many terrible Barbie) games to list here, mostly as QA or Project Management, but my love has always been for programming. Notable exceptions to the Barbie dross are:
Worms Open Warfare 3 for DS (cancelled, sadly on DS, became Battle Islands on other systems).
Wipeout and Little Big Planet for Xperia Play.
Digger Dan for DSi (obviously - this one is entirely my own creation).
And in about 17 hours I'll be able to tell you that I am currently working on Little Big Planet for PSP2.

I'm also working on another as yet unannounced DSiWare game and am hoping to kick off Digger Dan 2 for 3DSWare soon. I've got some cool ideas to make that one stand out a bit more and it'll be getting a total graphical overhaul (if it happens).

Director of Four Horses. Developer of Digger Dan games.
On sale on the Nintendo 3DS eShop from 19th May 2016.
www.fourhorses.co.uk

Twitter:

Corbs

Can't wait to see Digger Dan 2. Keep 'em coming!

Plain old gamer :)

Eel

Does making crappy games with game maker mean i am a developer?

ImDiggerDan wrote:

Little Big Planet for Xperia Play.
And in about 17 hours I'll be able to tell you that I am currently working on Little Big Planet for PSP2.

i think i love you.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

thebluelight1

I should be, finished uni in Computer Games Technology a few weeks ago...not got round to looking for a job yet though

Hey! Listen!

"You know how fads are. Today it's brains, tomorrow, pierced tongues. Then the next day, pierced brains."

Games!Games!!Games!!!

shinesprite

Like I've said before, I'm not at the moment. But I hope to be one day.

For now though, I've been doing my part with Project Greenhouse. Feel free to poke around the board. We are low on volunteers at the moment, so any help is appreciated.

shinesprite

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.