Forums

Topic: Nintendo Life E3 2010

Posts 1 to 20 of 48

Corbs

I'll be posting pics in this first post during E3. We'll start with the first one of me being packed and ready to go.

Untitled

Plain old gamer :)

Adam

So long big Bowsy and comparatively giant Corbie.

Come on, friends,
To the bear arcades again.

Chrono_Cross

Lucky. I've always wanted to go to E3.

Are there going to be booth babes (or whatever you call them), this year or is that still gone?

Just for you.
"I'm just a musical prostitute, my dear." - Freddie Mercury

AlexSays

The booth babes learned Corbie was coming so yeah, they'll all be there.

AlexSays

LordJumpMad

Don't Worry Corbie

I'll keep an Eye on Nintendo Life for you, when your Gone.

and it won't be Burn to the Ground when you come back....

Edited on by LordJumpMad

For you, the day LordJumpMad graced your threads, was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
[url=http://www.backloggery.com/jumpmad]Unive...

3DS Friend Code: 4167-4592-9402 | Twitter:

TwilightV
  • Shakes Fist *

I'll get there one day, Corbie. One day!

TwilightV

Corbs

Actually I am a booth babe. It's the only way they'd let me in the front door. I'll upload a pic of me in my tube top later.

Edited on by Corbs

Deviant_Mugen

Good luck at E3, Corbs, you lucky, lucky bastard...

"Don't make enemies, they'll stab your heart; don't make friends, they'll stab your back. Including me, including you, all men are trash. Don't love; don't be loved. Have nothing to do with other; live in isolation."

Corbs

Thanks. Should be fun!

Knux

Awesome Corbie, can't wait to see some pics of E3 goodness!

Knux

Collinhall

Man Corbie! You stink! Lucky, going to e3 like that... Lol, glad Nintendolife sent you, your the best crew member they've got!

Kirbys will eat your soul at night.

ASDFGHJKL

You should take James on a date to E3. Nothing more romantic than to going to see Cammie and the Regginator battle it out in Wii Party. Im sure he would love it. (Plus, I would rather get my updates with his refined Brittishness.)

ASDFGHJKL

Corbs

Sorry, no refinement this time around. Just pure sh*tkicker.

ASDFGHJKL

Could you at least wear a Starfy T-Shirt?

ASDFGHJKL

Corbs

I'm afraid I gave that shirt to my youngest neice. But I will be wearing a Mario in a Frogsuit T-shirt and possibly my Nintendo Life T-shirt.

Edited on by Corbs

ASDFGHJKL

I guess that works. Just make sure you bring "big bowsy" to protect you from the announcement of Style Savvy 2.

ASDFGHJKL

Corbs

I wonder if I walk around the E3 floor carrying the Bowser plush under my arms if people might think I need medication?

James

I don't think the Bowser's necessary to achieve that reputation, man

Seriously though, you look in great shape and ready to take on the world. Can't wait to see these pictures and hear your amazing tales!

James

Nintendo Network ID: DaddyNewtsUK

Deviant_Mugen

If Miyamoto happens to be there you have to score a picture with him and sport a goofy grin and give the camera a thumbs up a la Prosody with Charles Martinet, Corbs...

"Don't make enemies, they'll stab your heart; don't make friends, they'll stab your back. Including me, including you, all men are trash. Don't love; don't be loved. Have nothing to do with other; live in isolation."

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.