Forums

Topic: NF Magazine

Posts 501 to 518 of 518

e-love

Is there a way to back order past issues that we missed?

I still need to renew my subscription and I missed the Mario Kart one.

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

PuzzleMaster7

For anyone picking up Tomodachi Life, here's a list of the staff's QR codes.

Untitled

Edited on by PuzzleMaster7

There is no puzzle without a solution!

3DS Friend Code: 4055-4399-6605 | Nintendo Network ID: ThePuzzleMaster7

PuzzleMaster7

As many of you already know, Matthew Taranto runs the popular web-comic "Brawl in the Family." If you've been subscribed to NF Magazine, then you should also be familiar with Matthew Toranto's work. However, today is the day that no one saw coming; today Matthew announced through his latest comic that the BitF web-comics were soon approaching its end. Though this is not the final comic, we can expect the series to reach its conclusion later this year.

Untitled

Alpha2797

I love BitF. I'm so sad it's ending... I'll definitely be buying a hardcover copy of his comics, that way, it'll never end. It's like what Nester said in the final issue of Nintendo Power. "It's like when you finish a great game-You're kind of sad to see it end, but really proud and happy, too. You know what I see when I look at this final issue? 100% completion." With a hardcover copy, I can re-read the comics from start to end to re-live all the awesome memories I had with BitF.

3DS FRIEND CODE: 1848-1714-7175

3DS NNID: Alpha2797

ONLINE PS3 ID: Alpha2797

Steam ID: Alpha2797

Wii U NNID: AlphaKeaton

YouTube Account: Alpha2797

Add me if you wish to do so...

3DS Friend Code: 1848-1714-7175 | Nintendo Network ID: AlphaKeaton

PuzzleMaster7

The cover art for issue #10 has finally been revealed. Who's ready for some crossovers?

Untitled

PuzzleMaster7

As some of you already know, this issue's cover art is focused on Hyrule Warriors. If you haven't subscribed or recieved your issue yet, Daan Koopman recently wrote a hands-on preview of the game. Be sure to check it out here.

Xyphon22

I just discovered they have an app on the Kindle Fire where you get a free 7 day trial. I haven't finished reading the issue, but I previewed it before downloading and I'm enjoying how it combines the old and the new of Nintendo Power. The comics and Counselor's Corner are especially cool and take me back. I am wondering for those who subscribe, are there many special perks or differences? I can subscribe for $14.99, but you can also purchase all back issues except for the most recent one for only $0.99, which is a lot cheaper if you don't mind waiting four months to get it. And since any exclusive breaking news will probably only be exclusive for a couple days maximum unlike the pre-internet days of the old Nintendo Power, the joy of these will be the good writing and the fun articles, which will still be fun in four months. And while I prefer reading physical copies over digital, I don't keep them so it's not that big of a deal to me.

Xyphon22

3DS Friend Code: 5069-3937-8083

PuzzleMaster7

@Xyphon22 There's been a few perks for subscribing. So far, physical subscribers received this poster in issue #8. Besides that, there have been two reversible covers (issues #5 & #9) & anyone that backed on KS could get a re-print of issue #1 for free. Though it may not be much, the magazine is still fairly new. As far as being up-to-date goes, the magazine also has its own weekly podcast called the NF Show, which can be viewed/heard on either Youtube or Itunes.

PuzzleMaster7

Issue #11 will be featuring none other than the swashbuckling hero, Shantae.

Untitled

OptometristLime

SuperMalleo wrote:

Nintendo Force needs to be expanded and widely known throughout Nintendo. I barely hear anything about it and should be as a popular as Nintendo Power, which sadly is no more.

Let's think about that for just a second...

OT: dat Shantae cover doe

You are what you eat from your head to your feet.

Socar

Even though I can't get these magazines, I'm happy that NF is bringing back Nintendo Power (sort of). Will there be any mascot like character in these magazines?

After so long...I'm back. Don't ask why

Nintendo Network ID: ArtwarkSwark | Twitter:

PuzzleMaster7

The SSB poster will be arriving with issue #12 in December. It will feature all of the official character artwork one side and Thor's hand-drawn art on the other side as shown below. Which side will you choose?

Untitled

PuzzleMaster7

I just pledged for the one year print subscription. If you haven't pledged yet, be sure to do it while it is cheaper. You can subscribe here and if you're new to NF, you can check out previous issues here.

shingi_70

In for the print subscription as well. Its my first year of the magazine so i'm hoping its as good as NP was.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

Abstract3000

shingi_70 wrote:

In for the print subscription as well. Its my first year of the magazine so i'm hoping its as good as NP was.

Just don't be surprised when issues stop coming in the mail and no amount of contact via the website or FB yield a single response, after all this is bi-monthly so after 90 days there's nothing you have no repercussion. I got scammed as well with the NF offer and glad to see after reading through this thread I'm not the only one.

Abstract3000

PuzzleMaster7

With a little than less than a month to go, the KickStarter has successfully been funded. If you haven't pledged already, now is the time to do so. In three days, the early bird tiers will disappear. Also, if 2,000 subscribers back the project by this Friday, this Majora's Mask poster will be packaged within the next issue alongside a second poster. Make sure to check it out here.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.