General Discussion Forum

Topic: NF Magazine

Showing 421 to 440 of 520

AuthorMessage

DRL

421. Posted:

This may be a bit premature as I've only read about 25% so far, but it seems as if issue 3 may be the best yet!

US Editor, Pure Xbox
US Reviewer, Nintendo Life

Twitter: DaveLetcavage

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

422. Posted:

@HeroOfCyberton I received my printed copy two days ago, and I live in Washington State.

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus
The 7 Emeralds are the servers. Chaos is power, enriched by the heart. The controller serves to unify the chaos. -Tikal

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557 | Nintendo Network ID: Knux27

AuthorMessage

HeroOfCybertron

423. Posted:

Hopefully I'll get my copy tomorrow or next week.

Nintendo Network ID: MegaManPrime
Bah-Weep-Graaaaagnah Wheep Ni Ni Bong

AuthorMessage

HeroOfCybertron

424. Posted:

I just got issue 3 today. :)

Nintendo Network ID: MegaManPrime
Bah-Weep-Graaaaagnah Wheep Ni Ni Bong

AuthorMessage

PuzzleMaster7

425. Posted:

Now that my issue has finally arrived, I'm looking forward to reading it on the drive up during my trip to CO. :)

Also, NF is calling for more art entries. This time, pick an old game sprite from a classic Nintendo title, redraw it "in HD," and email your submissions to inbox@nintendoforcemagazine.com (I know I'm a little late on this, but hey, I'm on vacation!)

Edited on by PuzzleMaster7

There is no puzzle without a solution!

3DS Friend Code: 4055-4399-6605 | Nintendo Network ID: ThePuzzleMaster7 | Twitter: PuzzleMaster7

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

426. Posted:

@KodyWB-98 We can give you a little slack, since you are "on vacation". Too bad it isn't all expense paid since you are the official "Ambassador" :P

The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus
The 7 Emeralds are the servers. Chaos is power, enriched by the heart. The controller serves to unify the chaos. -Tikal

AuthorMessage

PuzzleMaster7

427. Posted:

Knuckles wrote:

@KodyWB-98 We can give you a little slack, since you are "on vacation". Too bad it isn't all expense paid since you are the official "Ambassador" :P

Who's saying it's not all expensives paid? :p

3DS Friend Code: 4055-4399-6605 | Nintendo Network ID: ThePuzzleMaster7 | Twitter: PuzzleMaster7

AuthorMessage

Prof_Elvin_Gadd

428. Posted:

Hey friends!

I've been thinking about getting this since my beloved Nintendo Power was shut down. Do you think that it is worth the somewhat high price for only 4 issues? Thanks in advance!

Sincerely,
Your Friendly Neighborhood Ghost Vacuum Inventor

Prof_Elvin_Gadd

AuthorMessage

PuzzleMaster7

429. Posted:

@Prof_Elvin_Gadd This magaizne is definitely well woth the price. Everything down the comics to the reviews resemble those of Nintendo Power. I know that the price is a little steep due to print on demand, but if you really want to keep updated and receive exclusives, then I'd reccomend subscribing.

AuthorMessage

Prof_Elvin_Gadd

430. Posted:

@KodyWB-98 Thanks for the response friend. I've been keeping on eye on the magazine since it was created and really hope it booms into a monthly issue format. I suppose the only way to help make that a reality is to throw my money at you. I'll be joining the Nintendo Force!

Prof_Elvin_Gadd

AuthorMessage

Lunapplebloom

431. Posted:

I still have no issue in the mail. :( Can't wait to get my hands on it though. :)

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night! I am the gleam of the moon that blinds you while you drive! I - am Gamer Luna!"
Applebloom is best CMC!

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07

AuthorMessage

Birdman

432. Posted:

Got mine last night. Can't wait to dig into it more, but I'm about to get Denpa Men 2, so ... maybe not.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

AuthorMessage

ueI

433. Posted:

Issue #3 has a fake movie poster for a Super Mario Bros. 2 movie. Can anybody with the issue identify the guy in the center background?

Droggeljug

AuthorMessage

the_shpydar

434. Posted:

ueI wrote:

Issue #3 has a fake movie poster for a Super Mario Bros. 2 movie. Can anybody with the issue identify the guy in the center background?

I believe it's supposed to be a version of Wart, if he were played by actor Timothy Spall.

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong. Also, Lindsey Stirling. Because violin awesomeness.
Current E.T. count: 26 Copies. 2 Sealed, 7 CIB, 3 Boxed, 14 Cart-Only.

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

AuthorMessage

ueI

435. Posted:

That looks about as much like Wart as Mario does.

Droggeljug

AuthorMessage

suburban_sensei

436. Posted:

I just recently heard about this on GoNintendo. $25 seems like a lot, but for the quality you are getting from those bright minds, I think it'll be worth it. Looks like next paycheck I may become a subscriber. If I had an iPad or Kindle Fire (only have the original Kindle) i'd maybe go digital, but it looks like i'll just get physical instead.

Currently Playing:
New Super Luigi U
Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker HD
Earthbound

Nintendo ID: Suburban_Sensei

AuthorMessage

the_shpydar

437. Posted:

ueI wrote:

That looks about as much like Wart as Mario does.

Agreed. But I think that's the point — Dennis Hopper didn't look anything like Bowser in the original movie, either. :)

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong. Also, Lindsey Stirling. Because violin awesomeness.
Current E.T. count: 26 Copies. 2 Sealed, 7 CIB, 3 Boxed, 14 Cart-Only.

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

AuthorMessage

PuzzleMaster7

438. Posted:

At long last, the Apple Newsstand app for NF has arrived. For more details, click the link here.

Also, there is a possibility that Crossing Guardian from Nintendo Power may return, now that New Leaf is out.
Finally, here's an AC:NL qr code of the NF logo made by no other than @RType88 himself.

Untitled

Edited on by PuzzleMaster7

AuthorMessage

ueI

439. Posted:

Ooh. Despite not playing Animal Crossing, I liked the Crossing Guardian.

Droggeljug

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

440. Posted:

Has anyone got their Print Copy of Issue 4?

The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus