Forums

Topic: NF Magazine

Posts 321 to 340 of 518

Knuckles

Has anyone on the West Coast received Issue 2 yet? I know they are delayed, but I would like a time frame if thats possible. I'm starting to get worried that Issue 2 is going to join Nintendo Power (NSMBWii Issue) December 2009, and (NES Anniversary) October 2010, lost in the mail.

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557

HeroOfCybertron

Knuckles wrote:

Has anyone on the West Coast received Issue 2 yet? I know they are delayed, but I would like a time frame if thats possible. I'm starting to get worried that Issue 2 is going to join Nintendo Power (NSMBWii Issue) December 2009, and (NES Anniversary) October 2010, lost in the mail.

They were delayed where did hear this?

Bah weep granah weep nini bong

Knuckles

KodyWB-98 wrote:

NF issue #2 has just gone live! If you're a digital subscriber, check your email to retrieve your issue. Print subscribers will have to look forward to the issue in a couple of days, however, because the physical issues are currently still in production with the new printing company. If you're not a subscriber, though, you can still just buy the single issue off of Magcloud like before, but why would you do that when subscribing is the better deal?

The second issue has also been said to have a preview of Renegade Kid's FPS "Cult County."

@HeroOfCyberton Look for the italics and bold words.

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557

ThePirateCaptain

@Knuckles
I'm on the East Coast and I haven't recieved my issue yet. There's always the possibility of tomorrow though.
I did get both those NP issues you mentioned.

Edited on by ThePirateCaptain

ThePirateCaptain

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

HeroOfCybertron

CapnPancakes wrote:

@Knuckles
I'm on the East Coast and I haven't recieved my issue yet. There's always the possibility of tomorrow though.
I did get both those NP issues you mentioned.

Yeah I'm on the East Coast too I hope it comes tomorrow too.

HeroOfCybertron

Sigh Another day still no magazine it better come next week.

Edited on by HeroOfCybertron

e-love

East Coast with no magazine as well~

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

LzWinky

Go digital

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

PuzzleMaster7

Nintendo Force has finally released a statement regarding to the delays.

Hey there, Force fans! We apologize for the continued delays in the arrival of printed copies of the magazine – it was our understanding that they would have all been delivered by now, so we'll have to talk with our printing/distribution company to find out what's going on. We're frustrated too. To hopefully make up for the wait a bit, and because you've all been kind about it, I'd like to announce that we'll be giving away free games all throughout this upcoming week! We've got four recently released Nintendo titles that we'll be handing out to four lucky NF Print subscribers – so if you've been waiting around for your Issue #2 to arrive, you're in the running to win. Check back tomorrow for the first game giveaway! (And once again, we apologize about the delivery delay. We'll find out what happened and make sure it doesn't happen again for Issue #3).

There is no puzzle without a solution!

3DS Friend Code: 4055-4399-6605 | Nintendo Network ID: ThePuzzleMaster7

HeroOfCybertron

I'm hoping I'll get my copy later today. Nice to hear from them about the delay, I don't have a Facebook account so I probably won't be able to get any of the free games anyway although with my luck I will probably have bought all of them all already anyway.

Edited on by HeroOfCybertron

HeroOfCybertron

Just got the mail no magazine hear in NJ.

HeroOfCybertron

So they gave away HarmoKnight last night (a game I didn't want anyway) and now they are going to give away Naruto Powerful Shipuden (another game I don't want) apology not accepted I just want my magazine that I payed for!

Lunapplebloom

It is rather odd. I was expecting to get mine later than expected, since I'm in Hawaii, but you guys that are on the mainland not getting it either worries me.

Gotta say, my patience is wearing thin, but I'm sure they'll pull through... I think.

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night!...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

PuzzleMaster7

I can't seem to understand why everyone is losing patience. As I stated before, it was their printing company's fault for this. This shold not happen again with issue #3. Plus, at least they're generous enough for handing out free games even though they didn't have any part to do with the issues' delays. Also, even if you don't really enjoy those games, it's still the thought that counts.

There is no puzzle without a solution!

3DS Friend Code: 4055-4399-6605 | Nintendo Network ID: ThePuzzleMaster7

Lunapplebloom

@KodyWB-98 It's the normal human condition. We all want it as fast as possible. But I know the whole story, and I understand it takes time to sort out the bugs with the printing company. And free games are always welcome.

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night!...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.