General Discussion Forum

Topic: NF Magazine

Showing 321 to 340 of 511

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

321. Posted:

@HawkeyeWii Roughly 80-90 pages, and it is much sturdier than NP, thicker pages, and bigger.

And I'm still waiting on my print version of Issue 2 in the mail. :(

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus
The 7 Emeralds are the servers. Chaos is power, enriched by the heart. The controller serves to unify the chaos. -Tikal

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557 | Nintendo Network ID: Knux27

AuthorMessage

PuzzleMaster7

322. Posted:

@HawkeyeWii Like tbd said, there is also a physical subscription and a physical & digital combo as shown here. As far as why it's not on the site, I'm not sure, but it should appear again soon. Finally, to get a quick response, you can send them a email through subscriptions@nintendoforcemagazine.com

Also, I haven't received my issue yet either. However, I've seen someone post a picture of it on Facebook, so it shouldn't be too much longer.

Edited on by PuzzleMaster7

There is no puzzle without a solution!

3DS Friend Code: 4055-4399-6605 | Nintendo Network ID: ThePuzzleMaster7 | Twitter: PuzzleMaster7

AuthorMessage

HeroOfCybertron

323. Posted:

I think I'm (sadly) starting to regret :( subscribing to Nintendo Force Magazine, I subscribed back in February (I think not sure though) the mail just came and still no magazine hopefully it will come tomorrow. The first issue had something about what was in issue 2 a review of Castlevania LOS: MOF that I was excited to read but know not so much since I've already played and beat Castlevania 100%.

Edited on by HeroOfCybertron

Nintendo Network ID: MegaManPrime
"Of course. how selfish of me. Let's do all the things that you wanna do."

AuthorMessage

PuzzleMaster7

324. Posted:

@HeroOfCybertron
To be fair, Nintendo Force has just started out recently. Besides that, the magazine is bi-monthly which means when you receive the next issue, it will only place you closer to receiving the next one until they decide to go monthly. Perhaps, they might have even experienced trouble with their printing machines due to all of the subcriptions they were receiving. Also, not to forget to mention, NF issue #1 was also the best-selling single issue in all of Magcloud's history. Either way, I hope that when you receive the second issue that you'll change your mind.

3DS Friend Code: 4055-4399-6605 | Nintendo Network ID: ThePuzzleMaster7 | Twitter: PuzzleMaster7

AuthorMessage

HeroOfCybertron

325. Posted:

@KodyWB-98 Yeah I know I was a little to harsh and that it is just the second issue and they can only (hopefully) get better hear on out and I will probably subscribe again if I have money when the time comes. The only thing is is that the digital copy is out know a I'm still waiting for the print magazine.

AuthorMessage

HawkeyeWii

326. Posted:

@KodyWB-98
Thanks so much! The few times I went to check their subscriptions link it only had the digital on there.

Wii U username: KitKat_H12 (Unfortunately HawkeyeWii was already taken some how)
I STREAM LIVE GAMEPLAY AND SPEEDRUNS OF GAMES ON MY twitch channel here: http://www.twitch.tv/hawkeyewii

Friend Codes3DS FC 1547-5273-7750

Twitter: HawkeyeWii

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

327. Posted:

Has anyone on the West Coast received Issue 2 yet? I know they are delayed, but I would like a time frame if thats possible. I'm starting to get worried that Issue 2 is going to join Nintendo Power (NSMBWii Issue) December 2009, and (NES Anniversary) October 2010, lost in the mail.

The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus
The 7 Emeralds are the servers. Chaos is power, enriched by the heart. The controller serves to unify the chaos. -Tikal

AuthorMessage

HeroOfCybertron

328. Posted:

Knuckles wrote:

Has anyone on the West Coast received Issue 2 yet? I know they are delayed, but I would like a time frame if thats possible. I'm starting to get worried that Issue 2 is going to join Nintendo Power (NSMBWii Issue) December 2009, and (NES Anniversary) October 2010, lost in the mail.

They were delayed where did hear this?

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

329. Posted:

KodyWB-98 wrote:

NF issue #2 has just gone live! If you're a digital subscriber, check your email to retrieve your issue. Print subscribers will have to look forward to the issue in a couple of days, however, because the physical issues are currently still in production with the new printing company. If you're not a subscriber, though, you can still just buy the single issue off of Magcloud like before, but why would you do that when subscribing is the better deal?

The second issue has also been said to have a preview of Renegade Kid's FPS "Cult County."

@HeroOfCyberton Look for the italics and bold words.

The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus

AuthorMessage

CapnPancakes

330. Posted:

@Knuckles
I'm on the East Coast and I haven't recieved my issue yet. There's always the possibility of tomorrow though.
I did get both those NP issues you mentioned.

Edited on by CapnPancakes

Runs the NintendoLife Best VGM Tourney Come Vote!
The Pancakeloggery
Keep it frosty people.
My Super Mario Galaxy Bio courtesy of Dark-Luigi.

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

331. Posted:

@CapnPancakes Well, I shouldn't be complaining then, usually the East Coast gets everything first. Oh, and my issues were lost in the mail, never arrived. (both wrapped with something extra included I think) :(

The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus

AuthorMessage

HeroOfCybertron

332. Posted:

CapnPancakes wrote:

@Knuckles
I'm on the East Coast and I haven't recieved my issue yet. There's always the possibility of tomorrow though.
I did get both those NP issues you mentioned.

Yeah I'm on the East Coast too I hope it comes tomorrow too.

AuthorMessage

HeroOfCybertron

333. Posted:

Sigh Another day still no magazine it better come next week.

AuthorMessage

Emaan

334. Posted:

East Coast with no magazine as well~

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

335. Posted:

West Coast, no mag. :(

The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus

AuthorMessage

Unca_Lz

336. Posted:

Go digital :D

Nintendo Life moderator and duck.

My BUY_A_WII_U_loggery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage

PuzzleMaster7

337. Posted:

Nintendo Force has finally released a statement regarding to the delays.

Hey there, Force fans! We apologize for the continued delays in the arrival of printed copies of the magazine – it was our understanding that they would have all been delivered by now, so we'll have to talk with our printing/distribution company to find out what's going on. We're frustrated too. To hopefully make up for the wait a bit, and because you've all been kind about it, I'd like to announce that we'll be giving away free games all throughout this upcoming week! We've got four recently released Nintendo titles that we'll be handing out to four lucky NF Print subscribers – so if you've been waiting around for your Issue #2 to arrive, you're in the running to win. :) Check back tomorrow for the first game giveaway! (And once again, we apologize about the delivery delay. We'll find out what happened and make sure it doesn't happen again for Issue #3).

AuthorMessage

HeroOfCybertron

338. Posted:

I'm hoping I'll get my copy later today. Nice to hear from them about the delay, I don't have a Facebook account so I probably won't be able to get any of the free games anyway although with my luck I will probably have bought all of them all already :D anyway.

AuthorMessage

AddADashOfSalt

339. Posted:

Ohio, no magazine today.

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

"I'd not open that if I were you. My mortis glyphs have proven to be surprisingly effective in the past."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash

AuthorMessage

HeroOfCybertron

340. Posted:

Just got the mail no magazine hear in NJ. :(