Forums

Topic: NF Magazine

Posts 301 to 320 of 518

Lunapplebloom

Thanks for the heads up @Kody, and congrats on becoming an official ambassador.

@Mr.Hughs Thanks for helping to make this amazing magazine a reality. I can't wait to read the next issue.

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night!...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

HeroOfCybertron

Why not release the digital copies around the same time as the print copies are ready to ship? I hope the magazines ship this week.

Edited on by HeroOfCybertron

Bah weep granah weep nini bong

PuzzleMaster7

The physical issues are now being sent in the mail, everyone. You can look forward to reading them in just a couple of days.

There is no puzzle without a solution!

3DS Friend Code: 4055-4399-6605 | Nintendo Network ID: ThePuzzleMaster7

Prof_Clayton

Yes! I was hoping to get them this week, but now I'm even more excited!
@RType88 You guys are doing an excellent job, keep it up! :3 You definitely picked the right person to be your ambassador as well~

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

TysonOfTime

Just to let you all know my letter got through to them.

...Jerks.

You don't die until you're dead!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

HeroOfCybertron

I hope I get my March/April issue or rather just April (since it's no longer March) issue of Nintendo Force Magazine Thursday, Friday or Saturday or before May.

ThePirateCaptain

Has anyone received their copy of the March/April issue yet? I know they were shipped Friday but I just wondered if it was slow or if there was some problem with my subscription.

ThePirateCaptain

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

e-love

I haven't gotten mine yet either

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

HawkeyeWii

So Nintendo Force is only Digital?
I was really interested in subscribing, because I as a die hard Nintendo Power fan until the end, but if NF is just digital I don't think I am interested.

Friend Code 3DS FC 1547-5273-7750

Twitter:

HawkeyeWii

I went to the website and clicked on subscribe and only digital is on there.... :/

Twitter:

theblackdragon

it's supposed to be both print and digital... not sure what's up with that, HawkeyeWii, but i know i'm one of those currently waiting on their print issue in the mail. Perhaps you could try asking on their facebook?

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

HawkeyeWii

@theblackdragon
Thanks for the tip
I'd also like to know if it is up to quality with Nintendo Power and in length, from the few screen shots of NF I have seen, it looks pretty awesome!

Twitter:

ThePirateCaptain

@Hawkeye
Just from the first issue it has a lot of similarities to Nintendo Power and as a former subscriber to NP, I got a smile seeing some of the callbacks. One nice thing is the absence of ads from the magazine which is great. It's also pretty lengthy so you're definitely getting your money's worth.

ThePirateCaptain

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

PuzzleMaster7

@HawkeyeWii Like tbd said, there is also a physical subscription and a physical & digital combo as shown here. As far as why it's not on the site, I'm not sure, but it should appear again soon. Finally, to get a quick response, you can send them a email through [email protected]

Also, I haven't received my issue yet either. However, I've seen someone post a picture of it on Facebook, so it shouldn't be too much longer.

Edited on by PuzzleMaster7

HeroOfCybertron

I think I'm (sadly) starting to regret subscribing to Nintendo Force Magazine, I subscribed back in February (I think not sure though) the mail just came and still no magazine hopefully it will come tomorrow. The first issue had something about what was in issue 2 a review of Castlevania LOS: MOF that I was excited to read but know not so much since I've already played and beat Castlevania 100%.

PuzzleMaster7

@HeroOfCybertron
To be fair, Nintendo Force has just started out recently. Besides that, the magazine is bi-monthly which means when you receive the next issue, it will only place you closer to receiving the next one until they decide to go monthly. Perhaps, they might have even experienced trouble with their printing machines due to all of the subcriptions they were receiving. Also, not to forget to mention, NF issue #1 was also the best-selling single issue in all of Magcloud's history. Either way, I hope that when you receive the second issue that you'll change your mind.

HeroOfCybertron

@KodyWB-98 Yeah I know I was a little to harsh and that it is just the second issue and they can only (hopefully) get better hear on out and I will probably subscribe again if I have money when the time comes. The only thing is is that the digital copy is out know a I'm still waiting for the print magazine.

HawkeyeWii

@KodyWB-98
Thanks so much! The few times I went to check their subscriptions link it only had the digital on there.

Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.