General Discussion Forum

Topic: NF Magazine

Showing 301 to 320 of 520

AuthorMessage

PuzzleMaster7

301. Posted:

KodyWB-98 wrote:

Thanks! :) Sometimes when I post on here, I often feel like I'm going unnoticed. Thanks for reassuring my doubts!

Forget everything I said before. It just so happens that a certain staff member for NF (Robert Hughes) happened to come across this thread, and now I'm an Official NF Ambassador! :)

There is no puzzle without a solution!

3DS Friend Code: 4055-4399-6605 | Nintendo Network ID: ThePuzzleMaster7 | Twitter: PuzzleMaster7

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

302. Posted:

KodyWB-98 wrote:

KodyWB-98 wrote:

Thanks! :) Sometimes when I post on here, I often feel like I'm going unnoticed. Thanks for reassuring my doubts!

Forget everything I said before. It just so happens that a certain staff member for NF (Robert Hughes) happened to come across this thread, and now I'm an Official NF Ambassador! :)

Congratulations!! You're doing an excellent job!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

Prof_Clayton

303. Posted:

KodyWB-98 wrote:

KodyWB-98 wrote:

Wow. :o
I wonder how a non Nintendo Lifer noticed this thread before @Corbie.

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog
Videogame Chatroom
Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapon Thread
Thank you for visiting; I hope you enjoyed yourself.

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter: 8BitForward

AuthorMessage

Odnetnin

304. Posted:

KodyWB-98 wrote:

KodyWB-98 wrote:

Good for you. I was hoping you got some recognition for your loyal postings. :D

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter: Odnetnin

AuthorMessage

RType88

305. Posted:

No thread is safe from the watchful eyes of Robert Hughes! ;)

Just want to thank you guys again for your support and enthusiasm for the project; it's really touching, and we really appreciate it! I hope we can continue to provide a magazine that you'll all be pleased to read for years to come, and I can't wait for you to get your hands on issue #2!

And I can confirm Kody IS our official ambassador! (Which...wasn't really a thing, but I've decided it is!) It's a thankless role that comes with no salary...or benefits of any kind, except the satisfaction of a job well done. And carpal tunnel syndrome. We think you're just the man for it! :P
(But seriously, thank you very much Kody, on behalf of everyone at NF! We really do appreciate it!)

RType88

3DS Friend Code: 1118-0334-6460 | Nintendo Network ID: RType88 | Twitter: RType88

AuthorMessage

PuzzleMaster7

306. Posted:

NF issue #2 has just gone live! If you're a digital subscriber, check your email to retrieve your issue. Print subscribers will have to look forward to the issue in a couple of days, however, because the physical issues are currently still in production with the new printing company. If you're not a subscriber, though, you can still just buy the single issue off of Magcloud like before, but why would you do that when subscribing is the better deal?

The second issue has also been said to have a preview of Renegade Kid's FPS "Cult County."

Edited on by PuzzleMaster7

3DS Friend Code: 4055-4399-6605 | Nintendo Network ID: ThePuzzleMaster7 | Twitter: PuzzleMaster7

AuthorMessage

Lunapplebloom

307. Posted:

Thanks for the heads up @Kody, and congrats on becoming an official ambassador. :)

@Mr.Hughs Thanks for helping to make this amazing magazine a reality. I can't wait to read the next issue.

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night! I am the gleam of the moon that blinds you while you drive! I - am Gamer Luna!"
Applebloom is best CMC!

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07

AuthorMessage

HeroOfCybertron

308. Posted:

Why not release the digital copies around the same time as the print copies are ready to ship? :( I hope the magazines ship this week.

Edited on by HeroOfCybertron

Nintendo Network ID: MegaManPrime
Bah-Weep-Graaaaagnah Wheep Ni Ni Bong

AuthorMessage

PuzzleMaster7

309. Posted:

The physical issues are now being sent in the mail, everyone. You can look forward to reading them in just a couple of days.

AuthorMessage

Prof_Clayton

310. Posted:

Yes! I was hoping to get them this week, but now I'm even more excited! :D
@RType88 You guys are doing an excellent job, keep it up! :3 You definitely picked the right person to be your ambassador as well~

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog
Videogame Chatroom
Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapon Thread
Thank you for visiting; I hope you enjoyed yourself.

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter: 8BitForward

AuthorMessage

TysonOfTime

311. Posted:

Just to let you all know my letter got through to them. :D

...Jerks.

You don't die until you're dead!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

312. Posted:

@Kody Congrats man! Hard work does pay off!

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus
The 7 Emeralds are the servers. Chaos is power, enriched by the heart. The controller serves to unify the chaos. -Tikal

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557 | Nintendo Network ID: Knux27

AuthorMessage

HeroOfCybertron

313. Posted:

I hope I get my March/April issue or rather just April (since it's no longer March) issue of Nintendo Force Magazine Thursday, Friday or Saturday or before May.

Edited on by HeroOfCybertron

Nintendo Network ID: MegaManPrime
Bah-Weep-Graaaaagnah Wheep Ni Ni Bong

AuthorMessage

CapnPancakes

314. Posted:

Has anyone received their copy of the March/April issue yet? I know they were shipped Friday but I just wondered if it was slow or if there was some problem with my subscription.

Runs the NintendoLife Best VGM Tourney Come Vote!
The Pancakeloggery
Keep it frosty people.
My Super Mario Galaxy Bio courtesy of Dark-Luigi.

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

AuthorMessage

Emaan

315. Posted:

I haven't gotten mine yet either :o

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage

HawkeyeWii

316. Posted:

So Nintendo Force is only Digital? :(
I was really interested in subscribing, because I as a die hard Nintendo Power fan until the end, but if NF is just digital I don't think I am interested.

Wii U username: KitKat_H12 (Unfortunately HawkeyeWii was already taken some how)
I STREAM LIVE GAMEPLAY AND SPEEDRUNS OF GAMES ON MY twitch channel here: http://www.twitch.tv/hawkeyewii

Friend Codes3DS FC 1547-5273-7750

Twitter: HawkeyeWii

AuthorMessage

HawkeyeWii

317. Posted:

I went to the website and clicked on subscribe and only digital is on there.... :/

Wii U username: KitKat_H12 (Unfortunately HawkeyeWii was already taken some how)
I STREAM LIVE GAMEPLAY AND SPEEDRUNS OF GAMES ON MY twitch channel here: http://www.twitch.tv/hawkeyewii

AuthorMessage

theblackdragon

318. Posted:

it's supposed to be both print and digital... not sure what's up with that, HawkeyeWii, but i know i'm one of those currently waiting on their print issue in the mail. Perhaps you could try asking on their facebook?

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!
[16:44] Vintage: We have rules?
[16:44] Reala: don't expose the staff to sunlight, don't get them wet and don't feed them after midnight

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter: theblackdragon

AuthorMessage

HawkeyeWii

319. Posted:

@theblackdragon
Thanks for the tip :D
I'd also like to know if it is up to quality with Nintendo Power and in length, from the few screen shots of NF I have seen, it looks pretty awesome!

AuthorMessage

CapnPancakes

320. Posted:

@Hawkeye
Just from the first issue it has a lot of similarities to Nintendo Power and as a former subscriber to NP, I got a smile seeing some of the callbacks. One nice thing is the absence of ads from the magazine which is great. It's also pretty lengthy so you're definitely getting your money's worth.

Runs the NintendoLife Best VGM Tourney Come Vote!
The Pancakeloggery
Keep it frosty people.
My Super Mario Galaxy Bio courtesy of Dark-Luigi.

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes