General Discussion Forum

Topic: NF Magazine

Showing 281 to 300 of 516

AuthorMessage

AddADashOfSalt

281. Posted:

@Clayton - 6. It's bimonthly.

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

"I'd not open that if I were you. My mortis glyphs have proven to be surprisingly effective in the past."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus

AuthorMessage

PuzzleMaster7

282. Posted:

@Prof_Clayton Nintendo Force is currently bi-monthly, but they did post this on their Facebook page.

We're bi-monthly to begin with, just like Nintendo Power. :) Six issues per year right now, but at the rate things are going it's looking like our goal to move to monthly will certainly be doable in the not-too-distant future.

Edited on by PuzzleMaster7

There is no puzzle without a solution!

3DS Friend Code: 4055-4399-6605 | Nintendo Network ID: ThePuzzleMaster7 | Twitter: PuzzleMaster7

AuthorMessage

ueI

283. Posted:

All subscribers get an additional issue for each person they refer before March 20. March 20 is also the last chance to subscribe if you want issue #2. KodyWB-98 needs to step up his game.

Droggeljug

AuthorMessage

PuzzleMaster7

284. Posted:

Developer profile interviews are coming back starting with Issue #2. The first interview will be with former WayForward designer Sean Velasco, who is now the Captain of the newly-formed Yacht Club Games. He will also be giving us the first look at Yacht Club's first game.
Untitled

3DS Friend Code: 4055-4399-6605 | Nintendo Network ID: ThePuzzleMaster7 | Twitter: PuzzleMaster7

AuthorMessage

ueI

285. Posted:

I never liked those interviews.

Droggeljug

AuthorMessage

Lunapplebloom

286. Posted:

I found some of them quite nice actually, but to all their own.

I'm wondering what their email is actually. I gotta straighten something out with my subscription with them.

Edited on by Lunapplebloom

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night! I am the gleam of the moon that blinds you while you drive! I - am Gamer Luna!"
Applebloom is best CMC!

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07

AuthorMessage

PuzzleMaster7

287. Posted:

@Lunapplebloom You can contact them through subscriptions@nintendoforcemagazine.com

AuthorMessage

Lunapplebloom

288. Posted:

Thanks @KodyWB-98. And thanks for all the updates on this page. Having a place to go to for news for this here is nice. Keep up the good work. :)

Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night! I am the gleam of the moon that blinds you while you drive! I - am Gamer Luna!"
Applebloom is best CMC!

AuthorMessage

PuzzleMaster7

289. Posted:

Lunapplebloom wrote:

Thanks @KodyWB-98. And thanks for all the updates on this page. Having a place to go to for news for this here is nice. Keep up the good work. :)

Thanks! :) Sometimes when I post on here, I often feel like I'm going unnoticed. Thanks for reassuring my doubts!

In other news, Emily Rogers has joined the Force! Her article called, "How to Become an eShop Developer" will also appear in issue #2. Plus, Neal Ronaghan will be a representative for Nintendo Force at Pax East.

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

290. Posted:

Oh you don't go unnoticed trust me. I just don't comment in here often. I haven't subscribed yet and your info will probably get me to one day! Money is just tight right now and its hard to justify the price when I can almost get a game with that money!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

Lunapplebloom

291. Posted:

@KodyWB-98 Oh no. I'm sure most everybody notices, they just haven't come out and said it is all. I've gone here plenty of times and just looked for news myself often. As @Tech101 says your far from unnoticed. :)

And good to hear another person has joined the team.

Previously Applejacklove
Applebloom is best CMC!

AuthorMessage

PuzzleMaster7

292. Posted:

NF CAST:
"Tony Ponce of DESTRUCTOID joins the Force in Issue #2 with the debut of an all-new feature, "Then & Now." The first installment will examine the Castlevania series – how its earliest game designs (Then) have evolved into, inspired or been ignored by more modern releases (Now)."
Untitled

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

293. Posted:

When is the second issue coming out? Thanks :)

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus
The 7 Emeralds are the servers. Chaos is power, enriched by the heart. The controller serves to unify the chaos. -Tikal

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557 | Nintendo Network ID: Knux27

AuthorMessage

PuzzleMaster7

294. Posted:

Knuckles wrote:

When is the second issue coming out? Thanks :)

From what I've saw, it will most likely come out on March 22. If the date changes later on, however, then I'll be sure to post it here.

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

295. Posted:

Thanks, I was thinking it should have arrived by now, but with Bi-Monthly, the timing is off.

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus
The 7 Emeralds are the servers. Chaos is power, enriched by the heart. The controller serves to unify the chaos. -Tikal

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557 | Nintendo Network ID: Knux27

AuthorMessage

PuzzleMaster7

296. Posted:

Who's ready for issue #2?
I know I am!
Untitled

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

297. Posted:

That looks sweet!! :)

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

Emaan

298. Posted:

Can't wait! :O

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage

Prof_Clayton

299. Posted:

Wow that cover looks amazing! :o
Keep up the good work, I too come here often. :3 Although only when I see it in the forum. ._."

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog
Videogame Chatroom
Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapon Thread
Thank you for visiting; I hope you enjoyed yourself.

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter: 8BitForward

AuthorMessage

AddADashOfSalt

300. Posted:

Whoa. Can't wait~

8 Bit Forward
My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi. Oh, and a Kid Icarus one, too, created by Cyb3rnite.
deviantART Profile

"I'd not open that if I were you. My mortis glyphs have proven to be surprisingly effective in the past."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash | Twitter: KiDasharus