Forums

Topic: NF Magazine

Posts 281 to 300 of 518

Lunapplebloom

Thanks @KodyWB-98. And thanks for all the updates on this page. Having a place to go to for news for this here is nice. Keep up the good work.

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night!...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

PuzzleMaster7

Lunapplebloom wrote:

Thanks @KodyWB-98. And thanks for all the updates on this page. Having a place to go to for news for this here is nice. Keep up the good work.

Thanks! Sometimes when I post on here, I often feel like I'm going unnoticed. Thanks for reassuring my doubts!

In other news, Emily Rogers has joined the Force! Her article called, "How to Become an eShop Developer" will also appear in issue #2. Plus, Neal Ronaghan will be a representative for Nintendo Force at Pax East.

Edited on by PuzzleMaster7

There is no puzzle without a solution!

3DS Friend Code: 4055-4399-6605 | Nintendo Network ID: ThePuzzleMaster7

Spoony_Tech

Oh you don't go unnoticed trust me. I just don't comment in here often. I haven't subscribed yet and your info will probably get me to one day! Money is just tight right now and its hard to justify the price when I can almost get a game with that money!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Lunapplebloom

@KodyWB-98 Oh no. I'm sure most everybody notices, they just haven't come out and said it is all. I've gone here plenty of times and just looked for news myself often. As @Tech101 says your far from unnoticed.

And good to hear another person has joined the team.

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night!...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

PuzzleMaster7

NF CAST:
"Tony Ponce of DESTRUCTOID joins the Force in Issue #2 with the debut of an all-new feature, "Then & Now." The first installment will examine the Castlevania series – how its earliest game designs (Then) have evolved into, inspired or been ignored by more modern releases (Now)."
Untitled

PuzzleMaster7

Knuckles wrote:

When is the second issue coming out? Thanks

From what I've saw, it will most likely come out on March 22. If the date changes later on, however, then I'll be sure to post it here.

Spoony_Tech

That looks sweet!!

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

e-love

Can't wait!

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Prof_Clayton

Wow that cover looks amazing!
Keep up the good work, I too come here often. :3 Although only when I see it in the forum. ._."

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

PuzzleMaster7

KodyWB-98 wrote:

Thanks! Sometimes when I post on here, I often feel like I'm going unnoticed. Thanks for reassuring my doubts!

Forget everything I said before. It just so happens that a certain staff member for NF (Robert Hughes) happened to come across this thread, and now I'm an Official NF Ambassador!

Spoony_Tech

KodyWB-98 wrote:

KodyWB-98 wrote:

Forget everything I said before. It just so happens that a certain staff member for NF (Robert Hughes) happened to come across this thread, and now I'm an Official NF Ambassador!

Congratulations!! You're doing an excellent job!

MERG said:

Prof_Clayton

KodyWB-98 wrote:

KodyWB-98 wrote:

Wow.
I wonder how a non Nintendo Lifer noticed this thread before @Corbie.

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

Odnetnin

KodyWB-98 wrote:

KodyWB-98 wrote:

Good for you. I was hoping you got some recognition for your loyal postings.

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter:

RType88

No thread is safe from the watchful eyes of Robert Hughes!

Just want to thank you guys again for your support and enthusiasm for the project; it's really touching, and we really appreciate it! I hope we can continue to provide a magazine that you'll all be pleased to read for years to come, and I can't wait for you to get your hands on issue #2!

And I can confirm Kody IS our official ambassador! (Which...wasn't really a thing, but I've decided it is!) It's a thankless role that comes with no salary...or benefits of any kind, except the satisfaction of a job well done. And carpal tunnel syndrome. We think you're just the man for it!
(But seriously, thank you very much Kody, on behalf of everyone at NF! We really do appreciate it!)

RType88

3DS Friend Code: 1118-0334-6460 | Nintendo Network ID: RType88 | Twitter:

PuzzleMaster7

NF issue #2 has just gone live! If you're a digital subscriber, check your email to retrieve your issue. Print subscribers will have to look forward to the issue in a couple of days, however, because the physical issues are currently still in production with the new printing company. If you're not a subscriber, though, you can still just buy the single issue off of Magcloud like before, but why would you do that when subscribing is the better deal?

The second issue has also been said to have a preview of Renegade Kid's FPS "Cult County."

Edited on by PuzzleMaster7

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.