Forums

Topic: NF Magazine

Posts 261 to 280 of 518

KingDunsparce

ueI wrote:

I think I might subscribe after all so I can get "something special." Curse you, psychology!

I know, right when I get enough money for a 3DS XL (and I mean exactly enough), something like this pops up...

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

PuzzleMaster7

KodyWB-98 wrote:

Plus, there might just be something special for the first 2,000 subscribers.

Besides this extra bonus, a random drawing is also going to be held for the ones who have already subscribed. If you are one out of the five subscribers who have been randomly chosen, then you'll will receive an extra issue for no cost.

Edited on by PuzzleMaster7

There is no puzzle without a solution!

3DS Friend Code: 4055-4399-6605 | Nintendo Network ID: ThePuzzleMaster7

shingi_70

Wish they could get in the Google play store.
So when is the next issue planned to come out?

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

HeroOfCybertron

Sony_70 wrote:

So when is the next issue planned to come out?

My guess is that it might be out sometime between now and March 5th since at the end of first issue it mentions something about a review for Castlevania Mirror of Fate.

Bah weep granah weep nini bong

PuzzleMaster7

I really enjoyed the comics from the first issue. Overall, they were spectacular! Now, behold a comic sample of issue #2.
Untitled

PuzzleMaster7

It's finally the first day of March, so the second issue is just upon us. For now, has anybody ever noticed this before?
Untitled
Untitled

HeroOfCybertron

KodyWB-98 wrote:

It's finally the first day of March, so the second issue is just upon us. For now, has anybody ever noticed this before?
Untitled
Untitled

So does that mean people could start receiving the 2nd issue next week?

Never noticed that before I like the NF one better.

Edited on by HeroOfCybertron

Bah weep granah weep nini bong

PuzzleMaster7

ANNOUNCEMENTS :
It has been announced that the money from the first issue will be going to Child's Play. Since the first issue is still selling copies everyday, there hasn't been an official estimate on how much will be donated yet, however.

Finally, the next issue is planned on being released March 22!

ueI

Their Castlevania review won't be very useful, in that case.

Droggeljug

ThePirateCaptain

Quick question, how long will the first issue be available? Will it become unavailable when the second issue is released or can we still buy it after that?

ThePirateCaptain

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

Birdman

CapnPancakes wrote:

Quick question, how long will the first issue be available? Will it become unavailable when the second issue is released or can we still buy it after that?

I would assume that, since word of NF is spreading primarily by word-of-mouth, it's under a different distributor than issues 2-?, and MagCloud (the service printing/distributing #1) probably just has the original files on a computer somewhere to put into the presses when it needs to, it will remain on sale indefinitely.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

PuzzleMaster7

Birdman wrote:

CapnPancakes wrote:

I would assume that, since word of NF is spreading primarily by word-of-mouth, it's under a different distributor than issues 2-?, and MagCloud (the service printing/distributing #1) probably just has the original files on a computer somewhere to put into the presses when it needs to, it will remain on sale indefinitely.

That is correct. The first issue will always be sold independently since it's being distributed through Magcloud while subscriptions, on the other hand, are distributed through Subscription Genius.

ueI

That's convenient. I like that. I guess there's some benefit to high prices.

Droggeljug

Prof_Clayton

Watch them have something amazing, like a Luigi's Mansion 2 spread.
Also, how many issues will there be per year?

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter:

PuzzleMaster7

@Prof_Clayton Nintendo Force is currently bi-monthly, but they did post this on their Facebook page.

We're bi-monthly to begin with, just like Nintendo Power. Six issues per year right now, but at the rate things are going it's looking like our goal to move to monthly will certainly be doable in the not-too-distant future.

ueI

All subscribers get an additional issue for each person they refer before March 20. March 20 is also the last chance to subscribe if you want issue #2. KodyWB-98 needs to step up his game.

Droggeljug

PuzzleMaster7

Developer profile interviews are coming back starting with Issue #2. The first interview will be with former WayForward designer Sean Velasco, who is now the Captain of the newly-formed Yacht Club Games. He will also be giving us the first look at Yacht Club's first game.
Untitled

ueI

I never liked those interviews.

Droggeljug

Lunapplebloom

I found some of them quite nice actually, but to all their own.

I'm wondering what their email is actually. I gotta straighten something out with my subscription with them.

Edited on by Lunapplebloom

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night!...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.