Wibbely-wobbely timey-wimey.
Pokemon W2 FC: 5415 8785 0283
My Awesomloggery
The best troll thread ever

Twitter: rudydog13

AuthorMessage

PuzzleMaster7

262. Posted:

It's been confirmed that the second issue will have 84 pages. Plus, there might just be something special for the first 2,000 subscribers.

There is no puzzle without a solution!

3DS Friend Code: 4055-4399-6605 | Nintendo Network ID: ThePuzzleMaster7 | Twitter: PuzzleMaster7

AuthorMessage

Emaan

263. Posted:

Will the magazines keep the issue 1 print though they've found a new publisher?

What I mean is. The page quality. The semi-hard paper cover. I don't know. I really liked it. It set it apart from news stand magazines.

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage

TysonOfTime

264. Posted:

Can we please get some mention about Tony Ponce joining the Force?

Because Tony Ponce is awesome.

Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

AuthorMessage

PuzzleMaster7

265. Posted:

@Emaan Yes, they also stated that it would still have a "perfect-bound."
@TysonOfTime I'm sure he will be mentioned sooner or later.

Edited on by PuzzleMaster7

3DS Friend Code: 4055-4399-6605 | Nintendo Network ID: ThePuzzleMaster7 | Twitter: PuzzleMaster7

AuthorMessage

ueI

266. Posted:

I think I might subscribe after all so I can get "something special." Curse you, psychology!

Droggeljug

AuthorMessage

KingDunsparce

267. Posted:

ueI wrote:

I think I might subscribe after all so I can get "something special." Curse you, psychology!

I know, right when I get enough money for a 3DS XL (and I mean exactly enough), something like this pops up...

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P
Behold: My Sparceloggery
Needs more Dunsparce. Much better

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

AuthorMessage

PuzzleMaster7

268. Posted:

KodyWB-98 wrote:

Plus, there might just be something special for the first 2,000 subscribers.

Besides this extra bonus, a random drawing is also going to be held for the ones who have already subscribed. If you are one out of the five subscribers who have been randomly chosen, then you'll will receive an extra issue for no cost.

AuthorMessage

shingi_70

269. Posted:

Wish they could get in the Google play store.
So when is the next issue planned to come out?

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

AuthorMessage

HeroOfCybertron

270. Posted:

Sony_70 wrote:

So when is the next issue planned to come out?

My guess is that it might be out sometime between now and March 5th since at the end of first issue it mentions something about a review for Castlevania Mirror of Fate.

Nintendo Network ID: MegaManPrime
"Of course. how selfish of me. Let's do all the things that you wanna do."

AuthorMessage

PuzzleMaster7

271. Posted:

I really enjoyed the comics from the first issue. Overall, they were spectacular! Now, behold a comic sample of issue #2.
Untitled

AuthorMessage

PuzzleMaster7

272. Posted:

It's finally the first day of March, so the second issue is just upon us. For now, has anybody ever noticed this before?
Untitled
Untitled

AuthorMessage

HeroOfCybertron

273. Posted:

KodyWB-98 wrote:

It's finally the first day of March, so the second issue is just upon us. For now, has anybody ever noticed this before?
Untitled
Untitled

So does that mean people could start receiving the 2nd issue next week?

Never noticed that before I like the NF one better.

Edited on by HeroOfCybertron

Nintendo Network ID: MegaManPrime
"Of course. how selfish of me. Let's do all the things that you wanna do."

AuthorMessage

PuzzleMaster7

274. Posted:

ANNOUNCEMENTS :
It has been announced that the money from the first issue will be going to Child's Play. Since the first issue is still selling copies everyday, there hasn't been an official estimate on how much will be donated yet, however.

Finally, the next issue is planned on being released March 22!

AuthorMessage

ueI

275. Posted:

Their Castlevania review won't be very useful, in that case.

Droggeljug

AuthorMessage

CapnPancakes

276. Posted:

Quick question, how long will the first issue be available? Will it become unavailable when the second issue is released or can we still buy it after that?

Runs the NintendoLife Best VGM Tourney Come Vote!
The Pancakeloggery
Keep it frosty people.
My Super Mario Galaxy Bio courtesy of Dark-Luigi.

3DS Friend Code: 3523-2096-8169 | Nintendo Network ID: Capn_Pancakes

AuthorMessage

Birdman

277. Posted:

CapnPancakes wrote:

Quick question, how long will the first issue be available? Will it become unavailable when the second issue is released or can we still buy it after that?

I would assume that, since word of NF is spreading primarily by word-of-mouth, it's under a different distributor than issues 2-?, and MagCloud (the service printing/distributing #1) probably just has the original files on a computer somewhere to put into the presses when it needs to, it will remain on sale indefinitely.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

AuthorMessage

PuzzleMaster7

278. Posted:

Birdman wrote:

CapnPancakes wrote:

I would assume that, since word of NF is spreading primarily by word-of-mouth, it's under a different distributor than issues 2-?, and MagCloud (the service printing/distributing #1) probably just has the original files on a computer somewhere to put into the presses when it needs to, it will remain on sale indefinitely.

That is correct. The first issue will always be sold independently since it's being distributed through Magcloud while subscriptions, on the other hand, are distributed through Subscription Genius.

AuthorMessage

ueI

279. Posted:

That's convenient. I like that. I guess there's some benefit to high prices.

Droggeljug

AuthorMessage

Prof_Clayton

280. Posted:

Watch them have something amazing, like a Luigi's Mansion 2 spread. :D
Also, how many issues will there be per year?

Welcome to my signature.
8 Bit Forward Come check out our Forums, Game Challenge League, Reviews, Interviews and more! http://8bitforward.forumotion.com
The Great Wall of Backlog
Videogame Chatroom
Kid Icarus: Uprising Spotpass Weapon Thread
Thank you for visiting; I hope you enjoyed yourself.

3DS Friend Code: 4639-9581-0860 | Nintendo Network ID: Clayton17 | Twitter: 8BitForward