Forums

Topic: NF Magazine

Posts 221 to 240 of 518

Odnetnin

TysonOfTime wrote:

Got my issue today too. Looking forward to reading it, as the digital version is kind of a pain to read.

The digital version is a pleasure to read using the MagCloud reader app on my iPad (resolution aside - I hope they go with Newsstand going forward), and I imagine reading the PDF on any other tablet would be fine as well. I can certainly understand your difficulty with the digital edition if you're reading on a computer, as I hated Game Informer Digital until I was able to read it on a tablet.

What I am saying is, digital magazines were never meant to be read on a computer - they're much more at home on something like a tablet. For many people I know nothing will compare to a physical copy you can hold in your hand, but don't knock digital mags until you've read a couple on a tablet.

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter:

jdarrell

jdarrell wrote:

This whole magazine is a subliminal ad for Balloon Fight

I knew it!

jdarrell

ogo79

jdarrell wrote:

jdarrell wrote:

This whole magazine is a subliminal ad for Balloon Fight

I knew it!

hahahaha

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

Drawdler

I still haven't bought the magazine nor sent my subscription request. I feel bad.

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | darkSpyro | Ghostroaster | Reddit

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7661-4611 | Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

KingDunsparce

Nibelilt wrote:

I still haven't bought the magazine nor sent my subscription request. I feel bad.

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

Late

Got my physical copy of the magazine today and it's awesome! Ordered it on the first day possible and took a brief look at the digital version but decided to wait for the physical copy before reading more. Funny how I can't seem to find anything written by Josh Thomas. Is he too busy playing, making videos and writing an article about Animal Crossing: New Leaf?

It's its, not it's.

Switch Friend Code: SW-8287-7444-2602 | Nintendo Network ID: LateXD

Shiromikio

Birdman wrote:

@Shiromikio - The digital version includes a PDF of the magazine, so it's not readable only on an iPad. And you get a free digital copy of the mag when you order a print version, so you can view it both as a PDF and a physical mag.

Thanks Birdman and TBD! Awesome, ordered.

Shiromikio

Odnetnin

Late wrote:

Got my physical copy of the magazine today and it's awesome! Ordered it on the first day possible and took a brief look at the digital version but decided to wait for the physical copy before reading more. Funny how I can't seem to find anything written by Josh Thomas. Is he too busy playing, making videos and writing an article about Animal Crossing: New Leaf?

I didn't catch any articles by Corbie, either, though I may have missed something.

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter:

Late

DarkKnight wrote:

Late wrote:

I didn't catch any articles by Corbie, either, though I may have missed something.

Super Mario Bros. Lost Levels review and Rayman Legends article are ones I can think of right now. I'm pretty sure there are even more articles by him.

It's its, not it's.

Birdman

Late wrote:

DarkKnight wrote:

Late wrote:

Super Mario Bros. Lost Levels review and Rayman Legends article are ones I can think of right now. I'm pretty sure there are even more articles by him.

I'm guessing he also hooked up that interview with Renegade Kid, considering how we worked with Jools to design Mutant Mudds's Grannie levels. That's just speculation, however; haven't flipped through my issue in a few days.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

PuzzleMaster7

The day you all have been waiting for is less than 24 hours away!
Untitled
This is all I have to say.
Untitled

There is no puzzle without a solution!

3DS Friend Code: 4055-4399-6605 | Nintendo Network ID: ThePuzzleMaster7

Spoony_Tech

the_shpydar wrote:

Got my email notification earlier this evening, and have subscribed! Woot!

well how much?

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

the_shpydar

Tech101 wrote:

the_shpydar wrote:

Got my email notification earlier this evening, and have subscribed! Woot!

well how much?

1-yr Digital Only = 19.99 USD
1-yr Print Only = 29.99 USD
1-yr Print & Digital = 39.99 USD

I went for print copies only.

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong.
Urban Champion is GLORIOUS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

Spoony_Tech

That's not to bad. I might sign up as well. Thanks for the heads up!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

HeroOfCybertron

So it's 6 issues (print) for $30 for a one year subscription?

Edited on by HeroOfCybertron

Bah weep granah weep nini bong

Late

I have to pay some extra because of my location so it's $40 for me or 30€ in other words. I think it's a pretty good price considering that the first issue was over 10€.

It's its, not it's.

ueI

I don't think I'll be subscribing at these prices. Sorry. I noticed there's a space for a promotion code, however. That might convince me.

Edited on by ueI

Droggeljug

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.