General Discussion Forum

Topic: NF Magazine

Showing 221 to 240 of 520

AuthorMessage

PuzzleMaster7

221. Posted:

Next Poll: Vote for your favorite DS game of 2012 here. https://www.facebook.com/questions/500053520037329/

Edited on by PuzzleMaster7

There is no puzzle without a solution!

3DS Friend Code: 4055-4399-6605 | Nintendo Network ID: ThePuzzleMaster7 | Twitter: PuzzleMaster7

AuthorMessage

Birdman

222. Posted:

@DaveGX - The current model NF is using to distribute Issue #1 (MagCloud) and the way they've set up orders for #1 is that if you buy the print version, you also get a free copy of the digital version too. I'm not sure how subscriptions will work with Issue #2, as they've mentioned they're moving to a different publisher for the next issue (I think they said they went to MagCloud for the first one so they could get it to us as fast as possible given the time constraints), but (hopefully) they'll keep a Print + Digital subscription available for future issues. So, there's no need to juggle getting a print but no digital copy subscription because that option probably won't even exist!

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

AuthorMessage

Emaan

223. Posted:

So I'm just now ordering mine (no idea why) and the coupon code doesn't work.

<_<

Perfect.

I believe in make believe~
[20:48] Emaan dances the pikpik emaan;
[20:48] Sensei_PikPik does the pikpik emaan
The Emaaloggery
✰ I'm not really here that often anymore ✰

3DS Friend Code: 0559-6948-0467 | Nintendo Network ID: Emaann

AuthorMessage

the_shpydar

224. Posted:

Got my issue today; awesome!

While i've only flipped through and read a bit so far, i am absolutely impressed. If i didn't know otherwise, i would honestly think this was an issue of NP (only vastly improved and ad-free). And i absolutely love that there's quite a bit of retro content in there. :)

As a side note, the printing-quality is fabulous, with nice heavy pages and thick cover — only minor pieces of constructive critcism on that front would be that the portions that have small white text on black background, while finely readable, have a bit of "background color bleed" going on (which, if it was worse, would make the text very difficult to read). Also, the "what games are you looking forward to" bit has dark blue/purple text on black background, which is never reccomended.

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong. Also, Lindsey Stirling. Because violin awesomeness.
Current E.T. count: 26 Copies. 2 Sealed, 7 CIB, 3 Boxed, 14 Cart-Only.

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

AuthorMessage

TysonOfTime

225. Posted:

Got my issue today too. Looking forward to reading it, as the digital version is kind of a pain to read.

You don't die until you're dead!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

AuthorMessage

Knuckles

226. Posted:

@TysonOfTime Thats why it was free.

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery
8 Bit Forward
eShop Gurus
The 7 Emeralds are the servers. Chaos is power, enriched by the heart. The controller serves to unify the chaos. -Tikal

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557 | Nintendo Network ID: Knux27

AuthorMessage

Odnetnin

227. Posted:

TysonOfTime wrote:

Got my issue today too. Looking forward to reading it, as the digital version is kind of a pain to read.

The digital version is a pleasure to read using the MagCloud reader app on my iPad (resolution aside - I hope they go with Newsstand going forward), and I imagine reading the PDF on any other tablet would be fine as well. I can certainly understand your difficulty with the digital edition if you're reading on a computer, as I hated Game Informer Digital until I was able to read it on a tablet.

What I am saying is, digital magazines were never meant to be read on a computer - they're much more at home on something like a tablet. For many people I know nothing will compare to a physical copy you can hold in your hand, but don't knock digital mags until you've read a couple on a tablet.

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter: Odnetnin

AuthorMessage

jdarrell

228. Posted:

jdarrell wrote:

This whole magazine is a subliminal ad for Balloon Fight :)

I knew it! :* ;)

jdarrell

AuthorMessage

ogo79

229. Posted:

jdarrell wrote:

jdarrell wrote:

This whole magazine is a subliminal ad for Balloon Fight :)

I knew it! :* ;)

hahahaha

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

AuthorMessage

Drawdler

230. Posted:

I still haven't bought the magazine nor sent my subscription request. I feel bad.

"In the beginning, the Universe was created.
This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move." -Douglas Adams

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | (Currently Inactive) Backloggery | Disney Infinity Fans | Ghostroaster | Nintendo Friends

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7661-4611 | Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

AuthorMessage

KingDunsparce

231. Posted:

Nibelilt wrote:

I still haven't bought the magazine nor sent my subscription request. I feel bad.

"I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons! I'm gonna get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!" ―Cave Johnson
Join the Chit-Chat Crew! :P
Behold: My Sparceloggery
Needs more Dunsparce. Much better

3DS Friend Code: 2938-6384-0441 | Nintendo Network ID: Pikminsi

AuthorMessage

Late

232. Posted:

Got my physical copy of the magazine today and it's awesome! Ordered it on the first day possible and took a brief look at the digital version but decided to wait for the physical copy before reading more. Funny how I can't seem to find anything written by Josh Thomas. Is he too busy playing, making videos and writing an article about Animal Crossing: New Leaf?

3DS FC: 3566-1647-7196
My Backloggery
My Pullblox puzzles
Be kind and feed my Pokémon :)

3DS Friend Code: 3566-1647-7196

AuthorMessage

Shiromikio

233. Posted:

Birdman wrote:

@Shiromikio - The digital version includes a PDF of the magazine, so it's not readable only on an iPad. And you get a free digital copy of the mag when you order a print version, so you can view it both as a PDF and a physical mag.

Thanks Birdman and TBD! Awesome, ordered. :)

Playlist: FE:A, HM:ANB
Quickplay: HarmoKnight

AuthorMessage

Odnetnin

234. Posted:

Late wrote:

Got my physical copy of the magazine today and it's awesome! Ordered it on the first day possible and took a brief look at the digital version but decided to wait for the physical copy before reading more. Funny how I can't seem to find anything written by Josh Thomas. Is he too busy playing, making videos and writing an article about Animal Crossing: New Leaf?

I didn't catch any articles by Corbie, either, though I may have missed something.

Six word TV reviews
The Worst Firework Displays of all Time

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7077-1059 | Twitter: Odnetnin

AuthorMessage

Late

235. Posted:

DarkKnight wrote:

Late wrote:

I didn't catch any articles by Corbie, either, though I may have missed something.

Super Mario Bros. Lost Levels review and Rayman Legends article are ones I can think of right now. I'm pretty sure there are even more articles by him.

3DS FC: 3566-1647-7196
My Backloggery
My Pullblox puzzles
Be kind and feed my Pokémon :)

3DS Friend Code: 3566-1647-7196

AuthorMessage

Birdman

236. Posted:

Late wrote:

DarkKnight wrote:

Late wrote:

Super Mario Bros. Lost Levels review and Rayman Legends article are ones I can think of right now. I'm pretty sure there are even more articles by him.

I'm guessing he also hooked up that interview with Renegade Kid, considering how we worked with Jools to design Mutant Mudds's Grannie levels. That's just speculation, however; haven't flipped through my issue in a few days.

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

AuthorMessage

PuzzleMaster7

237. Posted:

The day you all have been waiting for is less than 24 hours away!
Untitled
This is all I have to say.
Untitled

3DS Friend Code: 4055-4399-6605 | Nintendo Network ID: ThePuzzleMaster7 | Twitter: PuzzleMaster7

AuthorMessage

PuzzleMaster7

238. Posted:

SUBSCRIBE HERE: https://checkout.subscriptiongenius.com/nintendoforcemagazine...

AuthorMessage

the_shpydar

239. Posted:

Got my email notification earlier this evening, and have subscribed! Woot! :)

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong. Also, Lindsey Stirling. Because violin awesomeness.
Current E.T. count: 26 Copies. 2 Sealed, 7 CIB, 3 Boxed, 14 Cart-Only.

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

240. Posted:

the_shpydar wrote:

Got my email notification earlier this evening, and have subscribed! Woot! :)

well how much?

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech