Forums

Topic: NF Magazine

Posts 121 to 140 of 518

Intrepid

Aviator wrote:

Intrepid wrote:

That's the best magazine cover I've ever seen.

You probably haven't seen a lot then.

I knew as soon as I wrote this that someone would respond this way. My magazine interests were Shonen Jump, Nintendo Power, and various WWII history magazines, and none of the covers from those magazines had as good of a design as this one. I see plenty of magazine covers for everything under the sun everytime I go to the grocery story, and I still havent seen anything memorable.

I like how everything is organized with this cover. All of the text is on the left, running down the front, so the artwork isn't obscured. It also isn't trying to kill your eyes with bright colors, and the artwork is very nice. The cover just screams "professional" when I look at it.

Edited on by Intrepid

Rizsparky

How does one import Nintendo force to the UK?

Rizsparky

Happy_Mask

Emaan wrote:

Just posted on Facebook, the debut first issue cover of Nintendo Force!

Untitled

it's as if it's telling me to buy it. @_@

[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

TheDreamingHawk

Hopefully it has a preview for PMD Gates to Infinity...

A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596

3DS Friend Code: 4725-7951-6337 | Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk

Spoony_Tech

First of all I want to say I'm really excited for this. I was a loyal NP supporter for most of the 25 years it existed. The new cover looks fantastic! I'm going to support this publication 100%!

My only concern is that its bimonthly. Now I understand its new and needs to get a foothold in the market place but NP was already 3 week to a month behind the news as it was. This will be 7-8 weeks behind. Now I read NP for the review and exclusives so that's what I'm really looking forward too! I just hope it get the support its going to deserve and eventually be monthly like I'm sure they are aiming for! Good luck to all that are involved in this print as I hope you have great success!!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Auracle

Emaan wrote:

Just posted on Facebook, the debut first issue cover of Nintendo Force!

Untitled

Untitled

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

Spoony_Tech

WaveBoy wrote:

While I'm very excited for the magazine iteself. I'm not however crazy over the logo at all, and the cover art needs more color. The Simple plain text, bland logo and burgandy color scheme aren't doing the cover any favors. But eh, it's what's on the inside that counts.

Hides under bed*

There is just no pleasing you is there lol. That cover blows away any NP cover! I love the design style as well as it looks modern and up to date. NP had good covers but looked like a kids magazine for the most part!

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Svengoolie

And yet they still won't tell us how we can buy it.

Svengoolie

Spoony_Tech

@Waveboy Indeed we have different taste but isn't it nice we can discuss that civilly! Btw you need Gunman Clive!!

MERG said:

Tasuki

I like the look of it but I have to agree with Waveboy here its not as good as any Nintendo Power cover. I would say this one ranks up there with current gamer magazines but no way is it in the same league as the classic clay Mario cover.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Spoony_Tech

Not just the visuals. The animation is top notch as well. It's got enough challenge and two different selectable characters too make it stand out. Both very different play styles. Good 3d and bosses are fun but not overly challenging. Plus for 2$ how could you go wrong!

MERG said:

LzWinky

The cover looks good, but I think it needs some improvements. For one thing, I would have made the title big across the top of the page like most magazines do. When I shop for magazines in a store, I look for that extra flashy title, and tbh this isn't very flashy. That's my opinion anyway :3

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

gekslupis

This looks very exciting. I don't know if it will ever be the same as Nintendo Power but still hoping.
The way it is numbered does remind of Nintendo Power

Good day
<link href=http://backloggery.com/epicgamer9623>Backloggery</link>

e-love

It starts tomorrow?!

Sounds like its released digitally tomorrow for sure, but what about physical copies?

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Birdman

@Emaan - Since they haven't had pre-orders and it's definitely (at this point) an indie mag, unless a local retailer orders some itself to sell for its consumers to purchase, it'll probably be mailed directly to you.

Edit: Here's the word from the official NF Facebook if you don't believe it's coming tomorrow:

Nintendo Force #1 is complete! It will go on sale tomorrow, January 11 – exactly three weeks after our initial announcement, and exactly one month after the final NP hit newsstands. We'll have the link for you to buy it right here tomorrow morning, along with answers to all the remaining questions everyone's been asking. Thanks for your patience! You guys rock!

Edited on by Birdman

Exactly.
My Birdloggery

3DS Friend Code: 2105-8643-6062

PuzzleMaster7

Here is the latest post with some more information about Mutant Mudds Deluxe being revealed.

"You may have seen "Mutant Mudds Deluxe Revealed" on the cover for NF #1. Well, inside, you'll discover what's so Deluxe about it. We've got the exclusive reveal for Max's new enemies and levels, with first screenshots for both. A new power-up too! Topping that off is an exclusive interview with Renegade Kid's Jools Watsham that goes even more in-depth. Get ready!"

Edited on by PuzzleMaster7

There is no puzzle without a solution!

3DS Friend Code: 4055-4399-6605 | Nintendo Network ID: ThePuzzleMaster7

ogo79

you know yall have my support...
i cant read, but im sure in hell going to try now!

the_shpydar wrote:
As @ogo79 said, the SNS-RZ-USA is a prime giveaway that it's not a legit retail cart.
And yes, he is (usually) always right, and he is (almost) the sexiest gamer out there (not counting me) ;)

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.