General Discussion Forum

Topic: NF Magazine

Showing 121 to 140 of 505

AuthorMessage

Lunapplebloom

121. Posted:

A very fitting cover right there. It looks like Nintendo Force is rising to take the others place.

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night! I am the gleam of the moon that blinds you while you drive! I - am Gamer Luna!"
Applebloom is best CMC!

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07

AuthorMessage

Intrepid

122. Posted:

That's the best magazine cover I've ever seen.

Support the localization of Ace Attorney Investigations 2!
My Zeldaloggery
Diehard Accel World fan! Check it out here.
“Incarnation isn’t about desire! It’s about hope!” – Haruyuki Arita

AuthorMessage

Aviator

123. Posted:

Intrepid wrote:

You probably haven't seen a lot then.

I don't like to boast, but our truffles are the most, mad magical in Amsterdam.
PSN: naviator_9

AuthorMessage

Intrepid

124. Posted:

Aviator wrote:

Intrepid wrote:

You probably haven't seen a lot then.

I knew as soon as I wrote this that someone would respond this way. My magazine interests were Shonen Jump, Nintendo Power, and various WWII history magazines, and none of the covers from those magazines had as good of a design as this one. I see plenty of magazine covers for everything under the sun everytime I go to the grocery story, and I still havent seen anything memorable.

I like how everything is organized with this cover. All of the text is on the left, running down the front, so the artwork isn't obscured. It also isn't trying to kill your eyes with bright colors, and the artwork is very nice. The cover just screams "professional" when I look at it.

Edited on by Intrepid

Support the localization of Ace Attorney Investigations 2!
My Zeldaloggery
Diehard Accel World fan! Check it out here.
“Incarnation isn’t about desire! It’s about hope!” – Haruyuki Arita

AuthorMessage

Rizsparky

125. Posted:

How does one import Nintendo force to the UK?

Rizsparky

AuthorMessage

Maskeraid

126. Posted:

Emaan wrote:

Just posted on Facebook, the debut first issue cover of Nintendo Force! :O

Untitled

:O it's as if it's telling me to buy it. @_@

My Maskloggery
[16:08] LordJumpMad Hides his gut with a griddle
[16:08] Reala: what ljm does for cash is ljm's business
[16:08] LordJumpMad: Gotta look good my my next game u_u

"He say oogly? What means that, oogly?"
"Grr... He means your face would frighten small children! Now be quiet!"

3DS Friend Code: 2921-9222-4787 | Nintendo Network ID: Happy_Masked_Man

AuthorMessage

TheDreamingHawk

127. Posted:

Hopefully it has a preview for PMD Gates to Infinity...

A Supporter of Reggie Fils-Aime and Respectful opinions
Pokemon black 2 FC: 1808 0259 1596

3DS Friend Code: 4725-7951-6337 | Nintendo Network ID: TheDreaminHawk

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

128. Posted:

First of all I want to say I'm really excited for this. I was a loyal NP supporter for most of the 25 years it existed. The new cover looks fantastic! I'm going to support this publication 100%!

My only concern is that its bimonthly. Now I understand its new and needs to get a foothold in the market place but NP was already 3 week to a month behind the news as it was. This will be 7-8 weeks behind. Now I read NP for the review and exclusives so that's what I'm really looking forward too! I just hope it get the support its going to deserve and eventually be monthly like I'm sure they are aiming for! Good luck to all that are involved in this print as I hope you have great success!! :)

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech

Network ID SpoonyTech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

WaveBoy

129. Posted:

While I'm very excited for the magazine iteself. I'm not however crazy over the logo at all, and the cover art needs more color. The Simple plain text, bland logo and burgandy color scheme aren't doing the cover any favors. But eh, it's what's on the inside that counts. :p

Hides under bed*

Currently Playing: Donkey Kong Country Returns!
We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!
Nintendo FANATIC & King of NES Tekkidome!

AuthorMessage

DashChargedShot

130. Posted:

Happy_Mask wrote:

Emaan wrote:

Untitled

:O it's as if it's telling me to buy it. @_@

They've basically just sold it to me.

8 Bit Forward, a new forum with articles and review along with (duh!) a fun and friendly community of people!

My Bio, by True_Hero, and another by Dark-Luigi.

deviantART Profile

Yo dawg

"Yes, people can often be so blinded by their own motivations that they lose sight of the damage they do."

3DS Friend Code: 2578-3165-4977 | Nintendo Network ID: NintenDash

AuthorMessage

True_Hero

131. Posted:

Emaan wrote:

Untitled

Untitled

-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

132. Posted:

WaveBoy wrote:

While I'm very excited for the magazine iteself. I'm not however crazy over the logo at all, and the cover art needs more color. The Simple plain text, bland logo and burgandy color scheme aren't doing the cover any favors. But eh, it's what's on the inside that counts. :p

Hides under bed*

There is just no pleasing you is there lol. That cover blows away any NP cover! I love the design style as well as it looks modern and up to date. NP had good covers but looked like a kids magazine for the most part!

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Network ID SpoonyTech

AuthorMessage

WaveBoy

133. Posted:

Tech101 wrote:

WaveBoy wrote:

Hides under bed*

There is just no pleasing you is there lol. That cover blows away any NP cover! I love the design style as well as it looks modern and up to date. NP had good covers but looked like a kids magazine for the most part!

You and i have different tastes my friend.lol :p Different strokes,
but i feel that the older NP covers looked much more striking, flashier and fun(plus they had original hand drawn artwork on the cover, unlike the lazy unsuprising copy and paste official Nintendo art work that modern NP churned out every month ) Even then, i still like the new Nintendo Power magazine covers. And while this NF cover looks 'slick' it doesn't scream Nintendo.

And so what if the earlier NP magazines looked like kids magazines. Wait a minute? how did they look like kids magazines? Was it the colorful bold yellow NP font, or the cartoony original front page art work? Videogames are toys, and most of the people who subscribed or bought nintendo power back in those days were kids. Plus, all of that color and artistic zanyness was just part of the late 80's and early 90's. :p

Edited on by WaveBoy

We shall swim to Bubble Island, or you will suffer the wrath of my Trident Laser!

AuthorMessage

Svengoolie

134. Posted:

And yet they still won't tell us how we can buy it.

Svengoolie

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

135. Posted:

@Waveboy Indeed we have different taste but isn't it nice we can discuss that civilly! Btw you need Gunman Clive!!

MERG said:

Words to live by!!

Network ID SpoonyTech

AuthorMessage

WaveBoy

136. Posted:

Tech101 wrote:

@Waveboy Indeed we have different taste but isn't it nice we can discuss that civilly! Btw you need Gunman Clive!!

lol Everybody seems to be raving about this Western Cowboy Mega man clone. What exactly makes it unique(visuals aside) from the hundreds of other grade A platformers out there? I mean this is life or death here Techy' it's $2 Man! :p

AuthorMessage

Tasuki

137. Posted:

I like the look of it but I have to agree with Waveboy here its not as good as any Nintendo Power cover. I would say this one ranks up there with current gamer magazines but no way is it in the same league as the classic clay Mario cover.

My Backlog

Proud owner of a Blue 3DSXL
Proud owner of a Deluxe Wii U
Proud owner of an Xbox 360
Proud owner of a PS4

Currently playing: See my Backlog.

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

138. Posted:

Not just the visuals. The animation is top notch as well. It's got enough challenge and two different selectable characters too make it stand out. Both very different play styles. Good 3d and bosses are fun but not overly challenging. Plus for 2$ how could you go wrong!

MERG said:

Words to live by!!

Network ID SpoonyTech

AuthorMessage

Unca_Lz

139. Posted:

The cover looks good, but I think it needs some improvements. For one thing, I would have made the title big across the top of the page like most magazines do. When I shop for magazines in a store, I look for that extra flashy title, and tbh this isn't very flashy. That's my opinion anyway :3

Nintendo Life moderator and duck

My Retrologgery

3DS Friend Code: 2234-7139-4188 | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

AuthorMessage

gekslupis

140. Posted:

This looks very exciting. I don't know if it will ever be the same as Nintendo Power but still hoping.
The way it is numbered does remind of Nintendo Power

Good day
<link href=http://backloggery.com/epicgamer9623>Backloggery</link>