Forums

Topic: NF Magazine

Posts 101 to 120 of 518

Tasuki

KodyWB-98 wrote:

Sorry for all the confusion everyone. I didn't intend for this in any way to become a misinterpretation. I had only started this thread to share the latest news over the approaching magazine, but I will admit that I became too enthusiatic when I changed my user name and profile picture to match this theme. Plus, I had assumed for some reason that everyone had already visited this thread by now and would known that I had changed my profile. Now, I know better than to assume, especially on the Internet. With that said, I hope all of you were misguided by my approach will forgive me for this action.

No need to apologize man. You were just over enthusiastic. Its all cool. However to be honest even before you changed your name I thought that you were part of the magazine by how well you answered peoples questions and they way you kept us all in the loop about it lol. Once you changed your name however I must admit when saw your new name posted last in this thread I did get excited cause I thought it was one of the staff from the magazine posting and I was excited cause I thought the first issue was out, and it did take me awhile to figure out who you really were.

But everything is cool man. Well almost cool that is. You need to hurry up and tell us when we can get the first issue.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

ueI

I didn't realize the person posting on the previous page was the same guy who had created the topic until others brought it up. I knew the topic creator did not work for the magazine, but I thought N-Force did. I have no idea who the "similar user" is that was mentioned.

Edited on by ueI

Droggeljug

PuzzleMaster7

@uel Let's see if I can get this straight. I'm the topic creator but I had changed my user name to @N-Force which made some people believe that I was a new user working for the magazine. Now, my user name had been changed back to the original so I'm not mistaken for being associated with Nintendo Force. Finally, the similar acoount I mentioned earlier was @NForce, which just happens to look a lot like @N-Force.

There is no puzzle without a solution!

3DS Friend Code: 4055-4399-6605 | Nintendo Network ID: ThePuzzleMaster7

ueI

Yeah, I'd figured it out. It was just very confusing for a while. I also had no idea there was an account by the name of NForce. It's nice that this topic is popular again, but I wish it were filled with actual news.

Edited on by ueI

Droggeljug

e-love

Just posted on Facebook, the debut first issue cover of Nintendo Force!

Untitled

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

Auracle

This looks awesome! I can't wait to subscribe!

I foresee what you'll do there.
-The truth is incontrovertible, malice may attack it, ignorance may deride it, but in the end; there it is. ~Winston Churchill

3DS Friend Code: 1805-2247-0273 | Nintendo Network ID: True_Hero

e-love

It looks so slick! Love the design!

✰ not around as much as I used to be ✰

HeroOfCybertron

So any info on how to subscribe or just buy an issue or will that info be coming this week or next?

Edited on by HeroOfCybertron

Bah weep granah weep nini bong

kkslider5552000

I have to say, that's a pretty great cover. Really slick and cool looking.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Void

Fire Emblem being featured on the cover turns this from something that I will buy, to ASAP buy.

I used to travel the stars, then I discovered Earth, and these incredibly addicting things called 'Video Games.'
And they said you couldn't buy happiness!

Spoony_Tech

That's better then any cover I've ever seen on Nintendo power!! I got to pick this up!! :o:o

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

PuzzleMaster7

Emaan wrote:

Just posted on Facebook, the debut first issue cover of Nintendo Force!

Untitled

It looks like you beat me to it. I'll have to admit, the cover looks spectacular and very unique in a special kind of way. Finally, thank you @Corbs for working on this amazing project. Now, the final question is: When can we subscribe?

Edited on by PuzzleMaster7

NImH

So, I'm not alone in my complete and overwhelming excitement for this magazine's arrival I see. Just the mere fact that Corbs is on staff, makes this so hyped!

NintendoNerd since 1986. Dream Address: 4900-2590-0032 Town: DeNile My Sadloggery

Switch Friend Code: SW-2275-8578-8399 | 3DS Friend Code: 3239-3091-0052 | Nintendo Network ID: NImH37 | Twitter:

PuzzleMaster7

Here is the last bit of news that I have found. In the comment section on Facebook, Nintendo Force responded to a person with this: "Yes, we've been in touch with Nintendo." That must mean it's official!

SirSmugleaf

Wow! Some big names are working on this magazine!

I'll definately subscribe if I can get my hands on it somehow (Coz I live in Australia), I hope it comes to Newsstand for iOS, then I can read it on my iPad just like I did before Nintendo Gamer ceased publication just like Nintendo Power...

Currently playing: Rhythm Heaven, Minecraft (XBLA), Pokemon B/W 2, Halo 4, The Denpa Men: They Came By Wave, Fallblox, Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door (GCN)

Will be playing soon: Paper Mario: Sticker Star, Cave Story +, Wii U: NSMBU, Nintendo Land, (And lots more!)

Zodiak13

I will definately be on the lookout for this new Mag. Good luck to all the creators and contributors, I will spread the word to the other Nintendo addicts I know.

Gotta catch them... eh, nevermind.

Lunapplebloom

A very fitting cover right there. It looks like Nintendo Force is rising to take the others place.

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night!...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

Aviator

Intrepid wrote:

That's the best magazine cover I've ever seen.

You probably haven't seen a lot then.

QUEEN OF SASS

It's like, I just love a cowboy
You know
I'm just like, I just, I know, it's bad
But I'm just like
Can I just like, hang off the back of your horse
And can you go a little faster?!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.