Forums

Topic: Nintendo Direct 2012.6.22 - Jun. 21, 11PM EDT|Get ready for even more nintendoland tutorials|

Posts 1 to 20 of 20

shingi_70

NCL has announced a presentation by Satoru Iwata tomorrow, Jun. 22nd at noon in Japan, covering games coming to Nintendo platforms.

http://www.nintendo.co.jp/n10/ninten...ect/index.html

Will probably cover some 3DS news and hopfully the Japanese Wii U support.

Edited on by shingi_70

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

kkslider5552000

I'm honestly not sure if I should praise Nintendo for trying to make their own online streaming and videos more relevent or be annoyed considering Nintendo Direct isn't on par with E3 to anyone on this planet and it would take a lot to change that.

It should be Nintendo Land as that's clearly their big Wii U launch title and they really, REALLY need to make it look awesome.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

TysonOfTime

Considering the Nintendo Directs are about info more than hype... Well, color me hyped.
Of course, they might not announce any new games, but fingers crossed.

You don't die until you're dead!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

Hokori

I'm looking forward to it because.... NEW STATIONARY (maybe)

Digitaloggery
3DS FC: Otaku1
WiiU: 013017970991
Nintendo of Japan
niconico community is full of kawaii!
Must finish my backlagg or at least get close this year
W...

FOREST_RANGER

Wasn't it confirmed that they'll only focus on the 3DS and Wii?

Formely known as bobbiKat

Nintendo Network ID: F0R35T_R8NG3R

BenAV

So, how many threads are there for this? D:

As I've already typed twice, got a Letter from Satoru Shibata saying that Europe are hosting one at 6am CET (which I've now worked out is 3pm AEST).
Even if there's no Wii U info, it's still interesting.
Hopefully it'll be better than the last one (excluding the Pre E3 because that was awesome).

BenAV

Switch Friend Code: SW-4616-9069-4695 | 3DS Friend Code: 3652-0548-9579 | Nintendo Network ID: Ben_AV | Twitter:

akabenjy

BenAV wrote:

So, how many threads are there for this? D:

As I've already typed twice, got a Letter from Satoru Shibata saying that Europe are hosting one at 6am CET (which I've now worked out is 3pm AEST).
Even if there's no Wii U info, it's still interesting.
Hopefully it'll be better than the last one (excluding the Pre E3 because that was awesome).

Yeah I hope we get some 3DS info at least. I want to hear about Fantasy Life, Layton 3DS, Animal Crossing, Zelda 3DS.

akabenjy

Radixxs

Based on E3, I expect nothing to be announced. New Super Mario Bros 2 will likely be the main event. Anything more and I'll be pleasantly surprised.

@akabenjy Fantasy Life... Been waiting so long for info

I've got the body of a taut, pre-teen Swedish boy.
Covers & Korg DS-10 Originals.

Chris720

The last Nintendo Direct, not the Pre-E3 one, was rather interesting. Especially with the Mario Kart 7 glitch fix and folders. I'd like to see what they'll show tomorrow, I'm guessing it'll just be more footage of games we already know about and maybe a few hints at other games but I think that'll be about it.

But I'm going to be keeping my expectations low, I'd hate to walk in hyped and leave deflated again...

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

Bread-Not-Toast

Untitled

Edited on by Bread-Not-Toast

PSN- Crossword-Man
3DS Friend Code- 3067-6402-2163
Youtube Channel http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeKk-kKUlvYeZSW2XbVrsqQ
Latest Review: Star Wars Battlefront Beta
Please add me as I need more friends.

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker

firearrow505

Only watching for my baby Paper Mario.

N-Nintendo has found

3-3 ways to

D-Destroy

S-Sony

How real men get the firearrows

Tasuki

Well I have to say the NA one was alot better than E3. Not too keen on the 3DSXL since they didnt added the second circle pad but Epic Mickey looked good and a release date. For me though the big news was that Warioland is coming to VC in a few weeks.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Tasuki

Retro_on_theGo wrote:

SML is getting a sale. My jaw literally dropped when I saw that.

Mine did too. Too bad I already own it. Nintendo should give us all who already bought SML at the full price some free games like they did when the 3DS dropped price.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Drawdler

Nintendo Direct conferences are frequent and epic. And the pre-conference notes they send are just so cute. I can't help but b'aww at how the writers always apologies for their English. It's adorable. :>

Myland's Dream Address: 6500-2329-0504 | darkSpyro | Ghostroaster | Reddit

3DS Friend Code: 2191-7661-4611 | Nintendo Network ID: Nibelilt

• Page 1 of 1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.