Forums

Topic: Nintendo Corrupt-A-Wish

Posts 681 to 700 of 1,026

JoakimZ

Granted, but everyone wouldn’t be in love with you.

I wish I wasn’t lactose intolerant.

Edited on by JoakimZ

JoakimZ

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0335-6096 | Nintendo Network ID: JoakimZ

Laoak

You can now only eat dairy products and can't digest anything else
Wait is that what lactose intolerant means? You can't digest dairy? Wikipedia disagrees.

I wish for Twitch Prime so I can get NSO

{funny quote here}

MarioVillager92

Granted, but you're getting so many disconnects and you can't use cloud saves.

I wish Mighty No. 9 was good.

"Give yourself the gift of being joyfully you."

ACNH Name/Island: D-Pad/D-World
Dream Address: DA-1613-1378-1995

Also known as MarioLover92. Please ask for my Switch FC if you want to play online with me. Thanks!

My Nintendo: MarioLover

MrDisappointed

Granted, but Mega Man 11 is wiped from existence, as it's deemed unnecessary. Mega Man gets so angry that he leaves Smash Bros Ultimate and turns into malware, infecting all releases and copies of Mighty No. 9.

I wish that the weather wasn't so bipolar where I live.

MrDisappointed

Laoak

Now it stays the same weather all of the time. 60 degrees Celsius

I wish that 1-2 Switch never existed and that instead of paying £30 for it, I get to pay £20 for Wii Sports Resort DELUXE!

{funny quote here}

Anti-Matter

Granted, but.... It will be 1-2-SWiitch DelUxe.

I wish there will be Pokemon Black 3 / White 3.

Anti-Matter

Heavyarms55

Granted but they don't release until Pokemon Generation 9 on the Microsoft-Nintendo SwitchBox ThreeX in 2029. And they are rated M for intense Pokemon Warfare. Team Plasma leads a military revolt against the government of Unova aided by fiancing from Team Rocket in Kanto and with additional troops made of the remains of Team Galactic which had fled Sinnoh.

I wish my above wish was true.

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Switch username: Em
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx

MrDisappointed

Granted, but some members of PETA officially go ballistic at the site of dismembered Pokemon and riot in the streets, triggering an A-Poké-lypse.

I wish that all TV show's finales and total runs were as satisfying as Monk's was.

MrDisappointed

Anti-Matter

Granted but they will never appear on Nintendo machines anymore.

I wish Axew (Pokemon) will never get evolved.

Edited on by Anti-Matter

Anti-Matter

MrDisappointed

Granted, but they decide to add evolution to the New Super Mario Bros Series. If you don't kill Bowser within 3 seconds of beginning a fight with him, he evolves into Giga Bowser with triple the life. You also get Giga Goombas and Giga Koopas after playing any level for more than 45 seconds.

I wish that Nintendo would announce a new direct soon (one that has nothing to do with April Fools!)

Edited on by MrDisappointed

MrDisappointed

MysticGengar

Granted, but it is 30 minutes of footage of a 3DS port of Super Mario 64 DS, with nothing changed from the original.

I wish Waluigi got his own game

Nice >:]

I do stupid stuff on youtube.com/mysticbros, so check it out if your bored or whatever.
Or don't, it's your time after all.

Laoak

He got a Smash Adventure Mode about him. But being as OP as he is, the whole series is cancelled. After all, they need EVERY fighter!

I wish that Animal Crossing 2019 isn't going to be £50 or whatever conversion it is

{funny quote here}

MysticGengar

Granted. It is now double the standard AAA price, and contains loot boxes and microtransactions.

I wish for a second fighter pass

Edited on by MysticGengar

I do stupid stuff on youtube.com/mysticbros, so check it out if your bored or whatever.

MrDisappointed

Granted. But they announce the following five characters for it:

Tingle
Lord Farquaad (just because Sakurai feels like trolling the people who want Shrek)
Marie Barone
Chucky
Big Bird

Each of them comes with a stage based on a different aisle in Walmart and 2 new remixes of a single Abba song.

I wish that Microsoft and Nintendo continue to work together on some things in the future.

MrDisappointed

Heavyarms55

Granted, but only for a 3 hour window on a Tuesday morning.

I wish that the rumored Nintendo Switch pro had built in support for Game Boy, GBA, DS and 3DS titles in addition to the other anticipated features.

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Switch username: Em
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx

JoakimZ

Granted, but it still doesn’t have a d-pad and the directional buttons are even further apart.

I wish Switch games supported Xbox achievements.

JoakimZ

3DS Friend Code: 0259-0335-6096 | Nintendo Network ID: JoakimZ

Laoak

They do. They also support all of the other Xbox features like a mandatory Kinect and no focus on exclusives

I wish I had more time to play RPG's

{funny quote here}

MysticGengar

Granted, but you now have no time to play any other games due to your extreme addiction to RPGs, and keep spending every last dime on them. You eventually starve to death, because you can't afford any food or water.

I wish for an updated version of Sonic Generations on Switch, that includes all DLC from the first game, and new levels from all the sonic games that came after, and the games not represented (Sonic 4, Sonic R).

Laoak

The positive feedback pushes Sega to move into consoles again. However, this new 4-Way console war becomes real and WW3 starts. The whole world is on the brink of collapse in 20 years and video games are all to blame

I wish that Netflix came to the switch and nothing bad came out of it

Edited on by Laoak

{funny quote here}

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic