Forums

Topic: Nintendo Corrupt-A-Wish

Posts 441 to 460 of 1,026

TheLegendOfLaser

Granted, but the games are "remasters" of their old games riddled with glitches and other issues.
I wish Arc System Works made a Fire Emblem fighting game.

"Squirtle!" - Squirtle
Currently playing: Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest, Super Mario 3D World, SSB4, and Paladins.

NaviAndMii

Granted! They make the game...but only for their own personal use

I wish that all of this legal stuff would stop getting in the way so that we could finally get GoldenEye 007 (N64) on Virtual Console!

🎮 Adult Switch Gamers: Thread | Discord | Guilded

Switch Friend Code: SW-0427-7196-3801 | Twitter:

ThomGee

Granted, but in the process of acquiring GoldenEye for the VC, Nintendo gets bought by the owners of GoldenEye and get shut down.

I wish this thread would be revived with the power of Darth Plagueis. Did you ever hear the tragedy of Darth Plagueis The Wise? I thought not. It’s not a story the Jedi would tell you. It’s a Sith legend. Darth Plagueis was a Dark Lord of the Sith, so powerful and so wise he could use the Force to influence the midichlorians to create life… He had such a knowledge of the dark side that he could even keep the ones he cared about from dying. The dark side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some consider to be unnatural. He became so powerful… the only thing he was afraid of was losing his power, which eventually, of course, he did. Unfortunately, he taught his apprentice everything he knew, then his apprentice killed him in his sleep. Ironic. He could save others from death, but not himself.

(Please help my outdated meme skills)

Edit: In other news, which will further extend this already long post, this thread is older than one year old. I really didn't think it would still be active (well, semi-active) at this point.

Edited on by ThomGee

ThomGee

My Nintendo: ThomGee | Nintendo Network ID: WakerOfWindsHD

link3710

Granted, but the forum would be bought out by microsoft, who'd forcibly change the topic to microsoft corrupt-a-wish.

I wish the Switch would get a new Luigi's Mansion game.

link3710

darkfenrir

Granted, but the Luigi's Mansion game will force you to play in handheld mode and joycon detached and you have to motion control everything and make the vacuum sounds so it works.

I wish Xenoblade Chronicles 2 will be loved more by people all over the world and sells decently at least.

darkfenrir

ThomGee

Granted, but since you wished for something that will most likely happen anyways, the Corrupt-A-Wish genie gets to devour your soul.

I wish I could overthrow the Corrupt-A-Wish genie. He scares me.

ThomGee

darkfenrir

Granted, but now you acted the same as the genie, so you are scaring yourself!

I wish that Persona 5 and Catherine: Full Body will be ported to Switch and is a very good and faithful port from the PS4 version. And localized in good English language, and have digital version as well.

darkfenrir

ThomGee

Granted, but attempting to convince Atlus to port their games results in Nintendo buying them. This completely uses up Nintendo's funds, and they soon go bankrupt with Atlus still in their hands.

I wish Flip Wars had single-player content.

ThomGee

Agriculture

Strix wrote:

I wish Flip Wars had single-player content.

It's always online DRM.

I wish Kirby Star Allies will be made up of many smaller unique games like Kirby Super Star.

Agriculture

Scrummer

Granted, but Super Star is the only main line game, and the other games are Kirby dream course, Kirby's blowout blast and Kirby battle Royale. and it's priced at $60.

I wish 1-2-Switch got it's price dropped from $50 to $20.

Scrummer

Switch Friend Code: SW-7938-1793-3581 | My Nintendo: Scrummer

Agriculture

Scrummer wrote:

Granted, but Super Star is the only main line game, and the other games are Kirby dream course, Kirby's blowout blast and Kirby battle Royale. and it's priced at $60.

I wish 1-2-Switch got it's price dropped from $50 to $20.

They reduce the price, but add microtransactions that need to be payed every time you play it.

I wish Metroid Prime 4 will have normal FPS controls with left stick to move/strafe and right stick to aim.

Agriculture

SheldonRandoms

Granted, normal controls are motion controls, since that is "normal" controls for an FPS, and said motion controls is controlled by kinect.

I wish miitomo drop would have BETTAH clothing options.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Anti-Matter

Granted, but the clothes will have BETTAH letters for all genders.

I wish Nintendo create N128 instead N64.

Anti-Matter

darkfenrir

Granted, but it only has 128 units total worldwide and that's why it's called N128!

I wish that I have more time in a day to finish my backlog...

darkfenrir

faint

We finally get a new star tropics.
In an effort to be cost effective and appeal to a greater western market it will be episodic with micro transactions.

[email protected]
friend code: 0103-9004-2456

Scrummer

@faint Sorry, that's not how this works. Look at the first post in this thread.

@Darkfenrir Granted, but now days last 72 hours, making a week feel like 21 days. You cannot reverse this effect.

I wish Portal 1 + 2 would come to Switch in a double pack.

Scrummer

Agriculture

Scrummer wrote:

@faint Sorry, that's not how this works. Look at the first post in this thread.

@Darkfenrir Granted, but now days last 72 hours, making a week feel like 21 days. You cannot reverse this effect.

I wish Portal 1 + 2 would come to Switch in a double pack.

You get Portal 1 and 2 for the Switch, but it's the 1986 interactive game Portal, and a fan made sequel to that game.

I wish Knights of the Old Republic 3 got developed and released on the Switch before 2020.

Agriculture

Scrummer

Granted, but it's released in an episodic format, with an incredibly long wait between episodes (9 months at shortest, 2 years at longest)

I wish the rumored Nintendo Direct on the 11th is true, and that a bunch of amazing games are revealed for 2018/2019

Scrummer

MarcelRguez

@Scrummer Granted, but they are all ports of older games based on the The Amazing Spider-Man IP.

I wish Koizumi were in charge of the next Zelda and Aonuma in charge of the next Mario.

MarcelRguez

3DS Friend Code: 3308-4605-6296 | Nintendo Network ID: Marce2240 | Twitter:

Namco

Granted, the next Mario game will be a remake of Sunshine and the next Zelda game a remake of Skyward Sword.

I wish driving in real life was as easy as driving in Mario Kart. (I hate getting my driver's license!)

A piece of the Triforce appeared before you! (>'.')> â–² Touch it now!

3DS Friend Code: 2621-2624-1857 | Nintendo Network ID: Acegamer-62

Sorry, this topic has been locked.