Forums

Topic: Nintendo Corrupt-A-Wish

Posts 301 to 320 of 1,026

OdnetninAges

Granted, but with Brawl levels of lag on both online and local multiplayer.

I wish for a Nintendo vs. Capcom fighting game on the Switch.

Console Usernames: Rc

HIGH QUALITY VIDEO GAME RIPS

"The world is not beautiful, therefore it is."

My Anime List

Nintendo Network ID: Ages97

Fbigabig

Ok. Only physical and exclusive to game stop.

I wish for switch to get super smash 4 deluxe with all dlc no lag perfectlocal multiplayer for all control schemes and perfect online and 5 perfect new characters and a perfect new story mode that gets a 100 on metacritic.

1 2 switch is worth it!

Ryu_Niiyama

@Fbigabig Granted. Game uses fightsticks only , starting price is 200 (for the game since it has all the dlc), the 5 new characters are banned from online play for being over powered, story mode leaves no option for a sequel. Smash has now concluded, thanks for playing!

I just want Virtua Fighter 6...on a current system. You can't ruin my dream worse than SEGA already has! Come at me!

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

Fbigabig

Ok. Granted. Xbox one Scorpio physical exclusive only at Game only 100 copies made and only in Ireland. Also costs 500 dollars.

I wish for mk8 deluxe to get dlc.

1 2 switch is worth it!

BearHunger

Granted. It's just stability updates, except paid this time. Yeah, you might think Nintendo wouldn't go that far considering how many easy jokes have been made about the subject, but you'd be forgetting that Nintendo likes to go off deep ends.

I wish I had a banana-yellow go-kart.

BearHunger

Nintendo Network ID: Bear_Hunger

NaviAndMii

Granted! So bananary, in fact, that I've granted you a kart made out of actual banana skin! It'll eventually start to go 'banana brown', then 'banana black', then it'll probably develop patches of 'banana mould'...enjoy it while you still can!

I wish that there was some kind of travel-friendly 'breakout cable' for the Nintendo Switch that would allow easy connection to any TV (friends house, hotel room etc) without the need of a dock

Edited on by NaviAndMii

🎮 Adult Switch Gamers: Thread | Discord | Guilded

Switch Friend Code: SW-0427-7196-3801 | Twitter:

Fbigabig

Ok, but it is $300 and sold exclusively at GameStop.

I wish for a Kirby switch game announced at e3 with retro super star ultra like graphics

1 2 switch is worth it!

thereal_billy

@Fbigabig Granted, but the game is only a straight up port of Kirby Super Star on the Switch (at full retail price)

I wish for Gamecube Virtual Console on the Switch

thereal_billy

Twitter:

Haru17

thereal_billy wrote:

I wish for Gamecube Virtual Console on the Switch

Granted, but it pointedly excludes Metroid Prime 1, The Wind Waker, and The Thousand Year Door to get people to play different games — namely their just as good if not better sequels (Super Paper Mario is a GCN game that got switched to Wii mid development).

I wish everyone would have to choose between their nostalgia and eyesight.

Don't hate me because I'm bnahabulous.

Nicolai

What the– Okay, um...

Granted, except most people choose nostalgia while they're doing something important. Congratulations, your wish caused the equivalent of the Y2K disaster, due to drivers and airplane pilots suddenly being unable to see.

I wish food never goes bad, like in BoTW

Edited on by Nicolai

Got married.
Nico-loggery! - || - Time Zone: CST (-6:00) - |...

Switch Friend Code: SW-7850-8250-1626 | My Nintendo: nicolai8bit | Nintendo Network ID: Nicolai

Zyrac

Granted, but per BotW mechanics, everything you eat cancels the effect of the previous food. This makes medication difficult.

I wish for no taunt parties/griefers in online Smash.

Zyrac

Twitter:

Fbigabig

...beacuase you can only play with the people on your friend list!

I wish for MARIO odyssey to have coop

1 2 switch is worth it!

Nicolai

Granted. No single player, only co-op. 8-player co-op. Local. Splitscreen. Dun-dun-duuuh!

Oh, and, uh... the whole game, Mario speaks in all caps. Or something.

I wish there were cooler special edition joy-con variations available now.

Edited on by Nicolai

Got married.
Nico-loggery! - || - Time Zone: CST (-6:00) - |...

Switch Friend Code: SW-7850-8250-1626 | My Nintendo: nicolai8bit | Nintendo Network ID: Nicolai

Krull

Granted. The new special edition joycons are so cool, they immediately sell out and can only be bought on eBay from scalpers at 20 times the retail price. Also, Nintendo likes them so much, it updates the Switch OS so it no longer responds to the original joycons.

I wish Atlus announces it will port Persona 5 to the Switch this year, while Capcom reveals it will bring a new Breath of Fire to the Switch, and Falcom reveals Ys and the Trails series are all on their way.

Switch ID: 5948-6652-1589
3DS ID: 2492-5142-7789

Fbigabig

Ok, but this comes at the same time as game companies realizing that they can sell directly to scalpers on eBay to make more money! Guess what they scalpers charge? (Hint- its over 100 each)

I wish for Microsoft and Sony to cancel everything related to gaming.

1 2 switch is worth it!

Nintendoforlife

@Fbigabig Granted but all those exlcusives go directly to the PC market.

I wish more Switches were in stock.

Nintendoforlife

veeflames

Granted, but they're in stock only in Japan.
I wish the Scorpio had the ability to play cancelled games

God first.
My Switch FC: SW824410196326

3DS Friend Code: 1134-8006-9637 | Nintendo Network ID: VolcanoFlames

Fbigabig

...for the virtual boy!

I wish for Nintendo switch to be able to play every game ever.

1 2 switch is worth it!

Krull

Done. Nintendo Switch can now play every game ever. However, you're only allowed to watch as the Switch plays them by itself. The only thing it will let YOU play is the hadoken mode in Ultra Street Fighter II.

Speaking of which, I wish Ultra Street Fighter II on Switch was actually brilliant, became the new gold standard for 2D vs fighters, knocked critics out of the park, and ended up being a massive system seller with millions of online players.

Switch ID: 5948-6652-1589
3DS ID: 2492-5142-7789

Haru17

_Krillin_ wrote:

Speaking of which, I wish Ultra Street Fighter II on Switch was actually brilliant, became the new gold standard for 2D vs fighters, knocked critics out of the park, and ended up being a massive system seller with millions of online players.

Granted, but now every fighting game is first-person and uses motion control punches. They're all made out of 2D assets as well and use billboarding like old first-person shooters.

I wish the next mainline Monster Hunter and World of Warcraft sequels took place entirely underwater. In terms of platforms Monster Hunter 5 would be on Switch, and WoW would be on the moon.

Don't hate me because I'm bnahabulous.

Sorry, this topic has been locked.