Forums

Topic: Nintendo Corrupt-A-Wish

Posts 261 to 280 of 1,026

Som64

Granted, it is made by Reggie and it includes only Sonic R and it gets released for Wii U.
I wish for more racing courses in Mario Kart 8 Deluxe.

Edited on by Som64

I'm a huge Mario fan (with a lot of Super Mario Odyssey hype)
I currently have 100+ Mario games (I never thought that I had so many...)

My YouTube channel with no content

Switch Friend code SW-2149-8784-...

Nintendo Network ID: Som_64

Super_Gravy

You literally got duplicate of all the racing courses with no changes! 96 tracks!

I wish that Nintendo sell water bottles with some kind of mini game.

Umm… Care to have some gravy?

Aozz101x

Granted, but you found out that the mini games were not that interesting and just took the water bottle.
i wish the villager age in animal crossing, and got taller like in my avatar <----

My Top 9 Favorite Games of All time.
1. Judgement
2. Baldur's Gate 3
3. Bully (Rockstar)
4. Person 4 / Golden
5. Sonic Adventure 2
6. Xenoblade X
7. Ape Escape 2
8. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
9. James Bond 007 Nightfire

Switch Friend Code: SW-5070-3616-4044 | 3DS Friend Code: 4828-8466-0472 | My Nintendo: Aozz101x | Twitter:

Fbigabig

Ok, but nobody buys animal crossing ever again.

I wish for mk8 to get 12 new cups as free dlc within the first month.

1 2 switch is worth it!

flightsaber

Granted, but all 12 are just the existing tracks raced backwards, and that sign reminding you to turn around has NOT been removed to reflect the change.

I wish for World of Warcraft to release on Switch, with a peripheral allowing for 4G support anywhere.

Try bioware's best story for free:
http://www.swtor.com/r/mNjGcJ

Som64

Granted, but there are actually no courses in those twelve new cups just the images. Here is a sneak peak of three of them. Untitled Untitled Untitled

I wish for Nintendo to show a Nintendo Switch game at E3, that will make Nintendo fans happy.

Edit: Whoops to slow...

Edited on by Som64

I'm a huge Mario fan (with a lot of Super Mario Odyssey hype)
I currently have 100+ Mario games (I never thought that I had so many...)

My YouTube channel with no content

Switch Friend code SW-2149-8784-...

Nintendo Network ID: Som_64

NaviAndMii

I'll do both then

@flightsaber Granted! ..but, every time you log in, no matter when or where, Leroy Jenkins is in your party!

@Som64 Granted! ..but, when it comes out, it's only available as a physical release - which proves to be so popular that it's permanently sold out - most Nintendo fans never even see it - then Nintendo announce that they're cancelling production without giving a satisfactory reason for doing so (topical! )

I wish for TimeSplitters 4 to be resurrected and released on Switch!

Edited on by NaviAndMii

🎮 Adult Switch Gamers: Thread | Discord | Guilded

Switch Friend Code: SW-0427-7196-3801 | Twitter:

Aozz101x

Granted, but you found out it later becomes a remake.
i wish for an M rated Animal Crossing game

Edited on by Aozz101x

My Top 9 Favorite Games of All time.
1. Judgement
2. Baldur's Gate 3
3. Bully (Rockstar)
4. Person 4 / Golden
5. Sonic Adventure 2
6. Xenoblade X
7. Ape Escape 2
8. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
9. James Bond 007 Nightfire

Switch Friend Code: SW-5070-3616-4044 | 3DS Friend Code: 4828-8466-0472 | My Nintendo: Aozz101x | Twitter:

Fbigabig

Ok. There is so much demand that. Nintendo cancels it, since we know they hate things that print money.

I wish for switch mini to be real and $200 with botw.

1 2 switch is worth it!

Tyranexx

Granted, but with games like BotW, it only has a battery life of ten minutes. Plus, it has some major frame rate issues.

I wish Chrono Trigger would come to the Wii U VC.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Haru17

Tyranexx wrote:

I wish Chrono Trigger would come to the Wii U VC.

Granted, but then the virtual console goes away from you.

I wish EAD 3 would release a mainline 3D Zelda game that takes place entirely underwater with a Zora protagonist and features upwards of six hours of cutscenes.

Don't hate me because I'm bnahabulous.

Nicolai

Granted. It gets major backlash for not featuring Link and therefore not being a Zelda game. Petitions arise mere hours after the announcement calling for the developers to stop making it, gathering thousands of signatures, and the fanbase as a whole takes it upon themselves to dislike any video having the games name anywhere in the title, regardless of context. And worst of all, a major reviewer has the nerve to give this game a 9/10! The horror!

I wish Nintendo culture was as widespread as Christianity, and we could live in communities in the country devoted to the worship and practice of Nintendoism. Mandatory Smash tournaments every Sunday, and certain days of obligation like Miyamoto's Birthday or the anniversary of the release of Super Mario Bros where we take the whole day off and reflect upon those games (by which I mean "play all day long")

Got married.
Nico-loggery! - || - Time Zone: CST (-6:00) - |...

Switch Friend Code: SW-7850-8250-1626 | My Nintendo: nicolai8bit | Nintendo Network ID: Nicolai

crimsontadpoles

Wish granted. However, the Nintendo communities end up becoming bitter rivals with the PlayStation and Xbox communities, and a full scale console war begins. The Nintendo communities are quickly destroyed due to the other communities having had more practice with Call of Duty.

I wish it was the weekend already.

My Anime List
I want you to make contracts with me and become magical girls!

Switch Friend Code: SW-5487-8712-2210 | 3DS Friend Code: 2165-5759-7889 | Nintendo Network ID: crimsontadpoles

Sephazon

Granted. Unfortunately, all of your gaming consoles are bricked until Monday.
I wish there was more Kirby news to cover.

Sephazon

Nintendo Network ID: Sephazon | Twitter:

NaviAndMii

Sephazon wrote:

I wish there was more Kirby news to cover.

(You clearly missed the super exciting news about the Kirby themed Lingerie Collection coming soon! ..but I'll play along! )

Granted! To celebrate Kirby's 25th anniversary - every Nintendo Switch game released this year will be repacked as a Kirby game...Kirby Kart, Kirby Odyssey, Minekirby, Kirbydew Valley, Shakedown Kirby, Kirby Mania & Forces, Elder Scrolls V: Skirby, NBA 2Kirby18, Flipping Kirby, Shin Mekirby Tensei, KirbyFall Ascension etc - with Kirby replacing every playable - and non-playable - character in each of those games! ..before Nintendo kill Kirby off - permanently - at the end of the year!

I wish that the NES Classic hadn't been discontinued!

Edited on by NaviAndMii

🎮 Adult Switch Gamers: Thread | Discord | Guilded

Switch Friend Code: SW-0427-7196-3801 | Twitter:

Tyranexx

Granted, but Nintendo took a page out of the books of scalpers and is now charging $500 for a system. You're probably better off paying for a Switch and waiting for the Virtual Console to come to it at that point.

I wish that Voltorb and Electrode were real! Let chaos ensue! Muhahahaha-cough

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

HDXylophone

Ok, but they're pokeball sized and all over the place, and they explode immediately.

I wish you could buy DS games from the eShop.

HDXylophone

Procrastination

@HDXylophone it would be in forced stretched resolution with horrible emulation.

what about gba games on the 3ds tho?

OK.

ThomGee

Granted. You need to buy a new 3DS to buy one GBA game, Game and Watch-style. And this announcement comes just as the 3DS gets a surprise price increase.

I wish I had more money to buy games.

ThomGee

My Nintendo: ThomGee | Nintendo Network ID: WakerOfWindsHD

Haru17

Nintendoer wrote:

I wish I had more money to buy games.

Granted... you still can't buy a Nintendo Switch.

I wish 'Ree-toe' was pronounced 'Right-O!'

Don't hate me because I'm bnahabulous.

Sorry, this topic has been locked.