Forums

Topic: Nintendo Corrupt-A-Wish

Posts 241 to 260 of 1,026

Fbigabig

Ok. It has $0.01 dollars on it.

I wish to get 2 more joycon.

1 2 switch is worth it!

Tyranexx

Granted, but it's the new sparkly pink kind, and the sparkles rub off on your hands constantly while in use. Plus, these have major disconnection issues, so they're basically an infamous collector's item.

I wish that Nintendo would announce the 4DS soon.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Fbigabig

Ok. The 4th dimension is time, so you're done with the games before you start. Nintendo makes a lot of money for minimal dev effort and grows lazy and drives their business into the ground. No more Nintendo games.

I wish for the Nintendo switch to get a brand new and amazing smash bros game that is more highly reviewed than botw.

1 2 switch is worth it!

ThomGee

Granted, but you lose your Switch and arenot allowed to buy another.

I wish I was kool as a cucumber.

ThomGee

My Nintendo: ThomGee | Nintendo Network ID: WakerOfWindsHD

ThomGee

Woah! I just realized this thread has 5,000 views. I'm impressed with the interest in this stupid game.

Edited on by ThomGee

ThomGee

NaviAndMii

@Nintendoer Granted! You are now cooler than cabbage - but not quite as cool as kale..

I wish for WreckFest to be released on Nintendo Switch this year!

🎮 Adult Switch Gamers: Thread | Discord | Guilded

Switch Friend Code: SW-0427-7196-3801 | Twitter:

Fbigabig

Ok. It is a gamestop exclusive, and each store only gets one copy. Also, no online ordering and no preordering. Have fun!

I wish for switch to get free cloud saves.

Edited on by Fbigabig

1 2 switch is worth it!

Nicolai

Okay. Everytime you're out and its cloudy, the Switch saves a cloud inside of it, and then it rains all over your living room when you get home.

I wish online games were forever, and that companies didn't have to cancel online services.

Got married.
Nico-loggery! - || - Time Zone: CST (-6:00) - |...

Switch Friend Code: SW-7850-8250-1626 | My Nintendo: nicolai8bit | Nintendo Network ID: Nicolai

Haru17

Nicolaison wrote:

I wish online games were forever, and that companies didn't have to cancel online services.

Granted, but Splatoon plaza art and even entire players get turned into advertisements for weird, always out of place products and causes. Hope you like polygamy and olives!

I wish the next full, 3D Zelda game would get shadow dropped at E3, before the DLC for Breath of the Wild comes out even.

Don't hate me because I'm bnahabulous.

NaviAndMii

@Haru17 Granted! Nintendo reveal Spirit Tracks 3D at E3 - with double the trains...and half the dungeons!

I wish that Nintendo UK would send a guy round to my house to fit a little foam square in my faulty left Joy-Con, rather than having to send it to them in the post - and be Switch-less for a week or so..

Edited on by NaviAndMii

🎮 Adult Switch Gamers: Thread | Discord | Guilded

Switch Friend Code: SW-0427-7196-3801 | Twitter:

Aozz101x

Granted, but it ends up a pizza shape like a Joy-Con. but in return they give you another 100% fixable one
i wish, their was an Animal Crossing game for Nintendo Switch.

My Top 9 Favorite Games of All time.
1. Judgement
2. Baldur's Gate 3
3. Bully (Rockstar)
4. Person 4 / Golden
5. Sonic Adventure 2
6. Xenoblade X
7. Ape Escape 2
8. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
9. James Bond 007 Nightfire

Switch Friend Code: SW-5070-3616-4044 | 3DS Friend Code: 4828-8466-0472 | My Nintendo: Aozz101x | Twitter:

Ryu_Niiyama

@Aozz101x granted but it is Amiibo Festival and but no amiibo work for it. Have fun with your coaster!

Also love your avatar! I feel like Tohru is going to kidnap Kobayashi at some point since she seems to be oblivious to her affections.

I wish I could safely teleport at will.

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

Nicolai

Granted. However, the process essentially vaporizes your original being and creates a new being with the exact same physical appearance and memories in a new location. The scientists who developed it had no idea. No one can tell the difference, so no one has any idea that it happens. Scary!

I wish I was a squid and a kid.

Edited on by Nicolai

Got married.
Nico-loggery! - || - Time Zone: CST (-6:00) - |...

Switch Friend Code: SW-7850-8250-1626 | My Nintendo: nicolai8bit | Nintendo Network ID: Nicolai

ThomGee

Granted, you can change at will between a squid and a goat.

I wish Spla2n was great in handheld mode.

ThomGee

Tyranexx

Granted, but the game had to be severely downscaled; it's now barely playable when docked.

I wish Pokemon Stars was real.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Fbigabig

Ok, it is. It is the exact same thing as pokemon sun but with a differently colored legendary that's is black with white spots. It is called stargaleo. The game is exclusive to the 2ds. Also, it costs $2000 and there is only 500 copies made.

I wish that splatoon 2 was out already.

1 2 switch is worth it!

ThomGee

It is. Oh, but only the box is out, with no game inside. And it's only included in a $700 Switch bundle.

I wish for proof that the Berenstain Bears were pronounced Berenstein, because that controversy is driving me insane. I swear it was Berenstein, really!

ThomGee

Aozz101x

Granted, but it was a lie all the time.
i wish, for a video game base on The Nintendo Switch.

My Top 9 Favorite Games of All time.
1. Judgement
2. Baldur's Gate 3
3. Bully (Rockstar)
4. Person 4 / Golden
5. Sonic Adventure 2
6. Xenoblade X
7. Ape Escape 2
8. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
9. James Bond 007 Nightfire

Switch Friend Code: SW-5070-3616-4044 | 3DS Friend Code: 4828-8466-0472 | My Nintendo: Aozz101x | Twitter:

Som64

The playable character is the Nintendo Switch Dog. But it is actually just the Switch UI and you'll have to pay 300 dollars for it.
I wish for more information on Super Mario Odyssey.

Edited on by Som64

I'm a huge Mario fan (with a lot of Super Mario Odyssey hype)
I currently have 100+ Mario games (I never thought that I had so many...)

My YouTube channel with no content

Switch Friend code SW-2149-8784-...

Nintendo Network ID: Som_64

Ryu_Niiyama

Granted, the Hat's name is Googly Mario.

I wish that someone would make a Sega Saturn greatest hits disc...for a modern system.

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

Sorry, this topic has been locked.