Forums

Topic: Nintendo Corrupt-A-Wish

Posts 141 to 160 of 1,026

ThomGee

Granted, it is now only expensive instead of "so expensive".

I wish people would stop knocking Nintendo for every small thing they do.

ThomGee

My Nintendo: ThomGee | Nintendo Network ID: WakerOfWindsHD

Fbigabig

Instead, they knock them for everything.

I wish for joy-cons to get a huge discount after day 1 .

1 2 switch is worth it!

ThomGee

Granted. They get a huge discount, but are immediately bought up by scalpers, rendering the discount moot.

I wish I didn't have to make a wish in every post.

ThomGee

Haru17

Granted

I wish Breath of the Wild's DLC was a free update that added a 2-player real time co-op mode with no latency.

Edited on by Haru17

Don't hate me because I'm bnahabulous.

Nicolai

Granted. But it's random pairing only with choice chat, and the servers are filled with whiny kids.

I wish Reggie would get into more antics

Got married.
Nico-loggery! - || - Time Zone: CST (-6:00) - |...

Switch Friend Code: SW-7850-8250-1626 | My Nintendo: nicolai8bit | Nintendo Network ID: Nicolai

Haru17

@Nicolai Noice.

Granted, but that wasn't a performance on The Tonight Show — he's literally a freakin' robot.

I wish Breath of the Wild let players choose whether they wanted to play as Link or Zelda at the beginning of the game.

Fbigabig

Granted. In Tingle: Breath of the wild, you can choose who u want to play as at the beginning of the game, but no matter which one u choose, after 5 min u change into tingle.

I wish I got my Nintendo switch and games early.

Edited on by Fbigabig

1 2 switch is worth it!

Tyranexx

Granted, but because of embargos on the Switch and its software, you're forced to live in a special, secret off-shore base devoid of any human contact save for two robot guards. You're forbidden from contacting the outside world and from having internet access (so no online) until March 3rd.

I wish for another Zelda game to feature Wolf Link in the actual story, similar to Twilight Princess.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

Haru17

@Tyranexx That sounds dope.

Granted, but this time Link actually gets stuck as Wolf Link. He can talk to animals, but all intelligent races sound like Charley Brown parents to him.

I wish Breath of the Wild had real time seasons instead of just that one fall forest area and snowy mountains.

Fbigabig

@Haru17
As 19.99 paid dlc.

I wish for new switch, dock, grip, and joy-con colors which can be purchased separately.

1 2 switch is worth it!

Haru17

Fbigabig wrote:

As 19.99 paid dlc.

No ragrets.

I wish for new switch, dock, grip, and joy-con colors which can be purchased separately.

Granted, but the special system components only turn on and work when you have assembled at least one piece of each color of Alolan Muk.

Untitled

I wish upon a star, that, Metroid, you would tell me where you are~

Edited on by Haru17

SheldonRandoms

I jumped into DAT Alolan Muk because I was wearing a go-kart in lue of wearing pants, and because it was really rainbow road if you pollute the ocean boys and girls, and somehow, I found the Metroid! I gave you the Metroid, but it didn't know how to crawl.

I wish Ristar had a sequel.

I made Sheldon & Mr. Randoms back on Flipnote Hatena, now i'm a kangaroo mod that has a funko pop collection!

I'm not keen politics since that stuff is spooky, I'd rather watch SpongeBob over Fox News anyways!

Fortnite Creator Code: SheldonRandoms

Switch Friend Code: SW-2240-6609-5332 | 3DS Friend Code: 5429-9754-3617 | Nintendo Network ID: SheldonRandoms

Fbigabig

@SheldonRandoms
It is an xbox one exclusive.

I wish for the switch online to be free and the paid version is the one with monthly games and voice chat.

1 2 switch is worth it!

ThomGee

Granted. The online has the same speed as the Wii Wi-Fi.

I wish I didn't get obsessed with media so easily.

ThomGee

Ryu_Niiyama

Granted. But now you spend your days bored and unable to find meaning in life.

I wish I could actually catch up my massive gaming backlog.

Taiko is good for the soul, Hoisa!
Japanese NNID:RyuNiiyamajp
Team Cupcake! 11/15/14
Team Spree! 4/17/19
I'm a Dream Fighter. Perfume is Love, Perfume is Life.

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9849-8413 | Nintendo Network ID: RyuNiiyama

Aozz101x

granted. but it's going take years for you to complete them.
i wish their was a Nintendo Sandwich

My Top 9 Favorite Games of All time.
1. Judgement
2. Baldur's Gate 3
3. Bully (Rockstar)
4. Person 4 / Golden
5. Sonic Adventure 2
6. Xenoblade X
7. Ape Escape 2
8. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
9. James Bond 007 Nightfire

Switch Friend Code: SW-5070-3616-4044 | 3DS Friend Code: 4828-8466-0472 | My Nintendo: Aozz101x | Twitter:

Tyranexx

Granted, but as it's a collectible item, scalpers buy up them all, freeze them, and sell them for obscene amounts on eBay to the highest bidder.

I wish that Darksiders: Warmastered Edition would have a solid release date on Wii U.

Currently playing: Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story + Bowser Jr's Journey, Ys VIII: Lacrimosa of Dana (Switch)

"Love your neighbor as yourself." Mark 12:31

ThomGee

Granted, the release date is never, because it was cancelled.

I wish for a slice of pie.

ThomGee

Aozz101x

granted, but i already ate the whole pie.
i wish for a mario kart 8 and coke zero crossover

My Top 9 Favorite Games of All time.
1. Judgement
2. Baldur's Gate 3
3. Bully (Rockstar)
4. Person 4 / Golden
5. Sonic Adventure 2
6. Xenoblade X
7. Ape Escape 2
8. Animal Crossing: New Leaf
9. James Bond 007 Nightfire

Switch Friend Code: SW-5070-3616-4044 | 3DS Friend Code: 4828-8466-0472 | My Nintendo: Aozz101x | Twitter:

Nicolai

Granted. You get Mario Kart Zero. It has zero power-ups, zero courses, and sells zero copies.

(but hey, zero calories!)

I wish the next Zelda game (after BotW) stars a badass Marin as the main protagonist, seeking Link out of revenge for her lost home.

Got married.
Nico-loggery! - || - Time Zone: CST (-6:00) - |...

Switch Friend Code: SW-7850-8250-1626 | My Nintendo: nicolai8bit | Nintendo Network ID: Nicolai

Sorry, this topic has been locked.