Forums

Topic: Nintendo Corrupt-A-Wish

Posts 1,041 to 1,060 of 1,064

XBontendo

Granted. Nintendo focuses entirely on their legacy content through Gamecube, but never supports any new content ever again.

I wish that we could reverse climate change.

XBox id: owendershot | Switch friend code: I don't remember, these codes are crazy, I'll check later.

Anti-Matter

Granted but it will be as wild as Neptune's storm (2,400 kph)

I wish i have diamonds from planet Uranus.

My Top 6 games :
1. Dance Dance Revolution series (100)
2. Dragon Quest Builders 2 PS4/Switch (95)
3. The Sims 4 PS4 + All contents (93)
4. Portal Knights PS4 (90)
5. Final Fantasy VIII PS1 (90)
6. Animal Crossing New Leaf: Welcome Amiibo 3DS (89)

Switch Friend Code: SW-8364-7166-5608 | 3DS Friend Code: 2638-4872-0879 | Nintendo Network ID: TAGunderground

HobbitGamer

Granted, but they’re all beads and can never be cleaned.

I wish it would rain.

#TeamPineapple
#MeatAndGreet

Switch Friend Code: SW-7842-2075-5515 | My Nintendo: HobbitGamr | Nintendo Network ID: HobbitGamr

LetsGoSwitch

Granted. It's acid.

I wish for money (September is too busy)

LetsGoSwitch

LetsGoSwitch

Granted. On the N64.

I wish my laptop would stop lagging

LetsGoSwitch

XBontendo

Granted, everything begins running at speeds so fast you can't discern what's happening.
Then the laptop bursts into flames.

I wish the Links Awakening remake had a copy of the original included on the cart

XBox id: owendershot | Switch friend code: I don't remember, these codes are crazy, I'll check later.

sweth_t

Granted. It's saturated in the original puke green color with low visibility to boot, for that "authentic Game Boy feel".

I wish Xenoblade Chronicles X would be ported to the Switch as a Definitive Version.

sweth_t

Aozz101x

Granted, Nintendo cancelled it in favor of Xenoblade Chronicles X Amiibo Festival releasing on Switch.
i wish for Baby Mario to be a playable fight in Smash Bros Ultimate

Edited on by Aozz101x

im creep out with thoese eyes... :P

3DS Friend Code: 3153-5789-3951 | Nintendo Network ID: Aozz101x | Twitter:

MushHill_Act1-1

granted, but he's the most hated smash addition and is the lowest in the tier list.

I wish Nintendo would make a Links Awaking styled remake of the Mother Trilogy (and Localize it)

MushHill_Act1-1

Switch Friend Code: SW-5550-3190-0157

sweth_t

Granted. They're exclusive to mobile devices.

I wish Monster Hunter World was ported to Switch and it ran as well as Switcher III.

sweth_t

iKhan

Granted. It turns out everything we've seen of Switcher III is bullshots and the actual game runs worse than ARK.

I wish Lloyd Irving was in Smash Bros.

Currently Playing: Steamworld Heist, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask

XBontendo

Granted. Though his representation is limited to a Spirit.

I wish that the two Zelda Oracle games were being remade akin to Link's Awakening

J-Plap

Granted, but playing it makes you sick...

I wish Mario Kart Tour wasn't hot garbage

J-Plap#7309 on discord

iKhan

Granted. It’s now a full fledged Mario Kart game, but it’s so successful Nintendo never makes another console Mario Kart

I wish Injustice 2 came to Switch and ran well

Currently Playing: Steamworld Heist, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask

MushHill_Act1-1

granted, its exclusive to Switzerland and its the only region locked switch game

i wish cartoon network revived ok ko and still kept the quality of the show the same

MushHill_Act1-1

Switch Friend Code: SW-5550-3190-0157

MegaSwitch

Granted. but they never air it because they would rather show Teen Titans GO and the only way to watch it is to sneak into CN headquarters and steal the flashdrive containing all the new episodes.

I wish the switch eshop had backround music.

Edited on by MegaSwitch

MegaSwitch

Diddy64

Granted, but all the background music is from Hello Kitty.

I wish I can read people's minds to scare them.

Undergoing games:
Fire Emblem Awakening (mostly focused on this game)
Zelda Ocarina of Time 3D Master Quest (playing it sometimes)
Donkey Kong Country 2 (on pause)
Final Fantasy VII (on pause)
Spyro The Dragon (Reignited Trilogy) (on pause)

Bunkerneath

@Diddy64 Granted, but you become deaf so can only hear peoples thoughts not what they are saying.

I wish there was a quicker and cleaner way of travelling the world than planes

I AM ERROR

Switch Friend Code: SW-5538-4050-1819 | 3DS Friend Code: 1633-4650-1215 | My Nintendo: Bunkerneath | Nintendo Network ID: Bunkerneat | Twitter:

Heavyarms55

Granted, solar powered aircraft become practical. However political opponents to clean technology spread propaganda that slanders anyone who uses them.

I wish I had a good excuse to take the rest of the week off of work.

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx
Feel free to add me
Edelgard profile pic credit to the amazing: https://roselph.tumblr.com/

TheBlobfish

@Heavyarms55
Granted, you are dead.

I wish a Hero Of Time HD collection was released this Christmas, containing both Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask updated to HD with quality of life improvements.

See something different, become an artist. Understand something different, become a scientist. Know something different, become an outcast.

Please login or sign up to reply to this topic