Forums

Topic: Nintendo Corrupt-A-Wish

Posts 1,001 to 1,020 of 1,026

iKhan

Granted. It turns out everything we've seen of Switcher III is bullshots and the actual game runs worse than ARK.

I wish Lloyd Irving was in Smash Bros.

Currently Playing: Steamworld Heist, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Tales of Graces F

XBontendo

Granted. Though his representation is limited to a Spirit.

I wish that the two Zelda Oracle games were being remade akin to Link's Awakening

XBox/Steam/Epic: owendershot | Switch friend code: I don't remember, these codes are crazy, I'll check later.
Playstations are fine, but I don't have one.

funnyman420

Granted, but playing it makes you sick...

I wish Mario Kart Tour wasn't hot garbage

shut

iKhan

Granted. It’s now a full fledged Mario Kart game, but it’s so successful Nintendo never makes another console Mario Kart

I wish Injustice 2 came to Switch and ran well

Currently Playing: Steamworld Heist, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Tales of Graces F

SuperMushHill

granted, its exclusive to Switzerland and its the only region locked switch game

i wish cartoon network revived ok ko and still kept the quality of the show the same

SuperMushHill

Switch Friend Code: SW-5550-3190-0157

Diddy64

Granted, but all the background music is from Hello Kitty.

I wish I can read people's minds to scare them.

Undergoing games:
Hyrule Warriors: Age of Calamity

Bunkerneath

@Diddy64 Granted, but you become deaf so can only hear peoples thoughts not what they are saying.

I wish there was a quicker and cleaner way of travelling the world than planes

I AM ERROR

Switch Friend Code: SW-5538-4050-1819 | 3DS Friend Code: 1633-4650-1215 | My Nintendo: Bunkerneath | Nintendo Network ID: Bunkerneat | Twitter:

Heavyarms55

Granted, solar powered aircraft become practical. However political opponents to clean technology spread propaganda that slanders anyone who uses them.

I wish I had a good excuse to take the rest of the week off of work.

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Switch username: Em
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx

AlcoPhish

@Heavyarms55
Granted, you are dead.

I wish a Hero Of Time HD collection was released this Christmas, containing both Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask updated to HD with quality of life improvements.

See something different, become an artist. Understand something different, become a scientist. Know something different, become an outcast.

XBontendo

@TheBlobfish Granted, for some reason involving copyrights and licensing that nobody may ever fully comprehend, the game is only released in (and is region locked to) Cuba

I wish professionals would finish remodeling my bathroom because I hate doing it.

XBox/Steam/Epic: owendershot | Switch friend code: I don't remember, these codes are crazy, I'll check later.
Playstations are fine, but I don't have one.

cryptologous

@XBontendo Granted, but all the water is disconnected.

I wish for the Mercedes GLA from Mario Kart 8 to be the next DLC character for Smash.

cryptologous

Heavyarms55

@cryptologous Granted, but like the Hero, it's horrible imbalanced and banned from official play.

I wish I could throw a massive party and invite all my friends and they'd all be able to make it.

Nintendo Switch FC: 4867-2891-2493
Switch username: Em
Discord: Heavyarms55#1475
Pokemon Go FC: 3838 2595 7596
PSN: Heavyarms55zx

Kawaiipikachu

@Heavyarms55 Granted but the buildings a fire hazard & everyones trapped inside.

Wish I can figureo out this cryptocurrencty thing.

Kawaiipikachu

TheAwesomeBowser

Granted, you forgot how normal currency works.

I wish this thread would be revived.

Own up to Joy-Con Drift, Nintendo. We all know it's your fault

Anti-Matter

Granted but this thread already forgotten so long.

I wish i can have Unlimited Island from ACNH. 😁

Anti-Matter

NintendoWiiDS

I wish Nintendo would resurrect the Wii Shop Channel and grace us with its holy presence.

NintendoWiiDS

Anti-Matter

Granted but it will be only Mario games.

I wish Ratchet & Clank movie has sequel.

Anti-Matter

TheUltimateFaker

@Anti-Matter Granted, but the movie completely bombs and is hailed as the worst video game movie ever.

I wish Spyro the Dragon was in Smash.

Even Dead I'm The Hero

Anti-Matter

Granted but you have to pay $60 for using them.

I wish Madonna and Britney Spears make a duet again after Me Against The Music.

Anti-Matter

Kawaiipikachu

@Anti-Matter Granted but the song is so mediocre & plane that nobody took notice of it.
I wish for more RAM in my computer.

Kawaiipikachu

Sorry, this topic has been locked.