Forums

Topic: Nickelodeon sets `Last Airbender' sequel, "The Legend of Korra" for 2011

Posts 61 to 74 of 74

nickcarney

I wasn't aware there was already a thread for this. Everyone who's a fan needs to check out http://www.korranation.com/ — it has the first two episodes available to watch, and they're great!

nickcarney

Knuckles

DON'T HATE ME, but I think im going to wait for it to come out on Netflix. Care to know why? I'd rather not start to watch the show, miss 2 weeks then try and jump back in. You now what I mean right?

Guardian of the Master Emerald
KI:U Spotpass Weapons Thread
The Master Emeraloggery

3DS Friend Code: 3265-5181-8557

Tasuki

Knuckles wrote:

DON'T HATE ME, but I think im going to wait for it to come out on Netflix. Care to know why? I'd rather not start to watch the show, miss 2 weeks then try and jump back in. You now what I mean right?

Just set your DVR to record the whole season than you dont have to worry about missing an episode.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

Tasuki

Just watched the first episode and so far it looks like it will be as good as Avatar. Did anyone else watch it?

My Backlog

TheKingOfTown

I sort of watched it while on the computer, and based on what I did see, it was great. It looks to be just as good as the first series.

Why do people point to their wrists when asking for the time, but don't point to their crotch when they ask where the bathroom is?

PSN ID: CTID16

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1201-0412 | Nintendo Network ID: TheKingOfTown

Tasuki

This Saturday is the season final. Anyone been following this show?

My Backlog

FOREST_RANGER

Missed 3 or a couple of episodes, and I gotta say this season seemed short. Other than that, it's going well.

Formely known as bobbiKat

Nintendo Network ID: F0R35T_R8NG3R

turtlelink

I missed the episodes after 4 and never touched the show again. Is it on demand so I can catch up?

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

kkslider5552000

I have an internet to watch it cause I'm not gonna bother getting up that "early" on a Saturday.

Non-binary, demiguy, making LPs, still alive

Megaman Legends 2 Let's Play!:
LeT's PlAy MEGAMAN LEGENDS 2 < Link to LP

Tasuki

turtlelink wrote:

I missed the episodes after 4 and never touched the show again. Is it on demand so I can catch up?

I believe you can watch full episodes at Nick.com

Edited on by Tasuki

My Backlog

ToastyYogurt

I've been watching every episode since the premier, and I think it's just as good as The Last Airbender (The show, I mean. The movie was crap.). I can't wait for the season finale tomorrow! It's gonna be awesome!

I'm pretty okay.
Formerly Destroyer360, Destroyer64, DestroyerInsertYourFavoriteRandomNumbersHere.
"Purple is a color." - Waluigi
Wait, quotes should be meaningful? Ugh, fine.
"I'm useless, but not for long. The future is coming on." - Gorillaz

3DS Friend Code: 2449-4642-6622 | Nintendo Network ID: ToastyYogurtTime

FOREST_RANGER

I'm not sure what to expect next season. The ending of the season finale makes it look like it was the final ending.
Other than that, every moment was awesome.

Formely known as bobbiKat

Nintendo Network ID: F0R35T_R8NG3R

shingi_70

Wish the ending was having a lead in for season 2.

WAT!

Hey check out my awesome new youtube channel shingi70 where I update weekly on the latest gaming and comic news form a level headed perspective.

3DS Friend Code: 3093-7342-3454 | Nintendo Network ID: shingi70

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.