Forums

Topic: QotD Up for grabs.

Posts 561 to 580 of 1,296

Bread-Not-Toast

When a woman expressed her undying love for me.

It happens all the times,so on the off chance it does get old.

Edited on by Bread-Not-Toast

PSN- Crossword-Man
3DS Friend Code- 3067-6402-2163
Youtube Channel http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeKk-kKUlvYeZSW2XbVrsqQ
Latest Review: Star Wars Battlefront Beta
Please add me as I need more friends.

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker

theblackdragon

i tend to fall asleep while playing video games, there have been plenty of times when i've been in the middle of a battle and i just conk the hell out. definitely no bueno

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Eel

theblackdragon wrote:

i tend to fall asleep while playing video games, there have been plenty of times when i've been in the middle of a battle and i just conk the hell out. definitely no bueno

That happens to me a lot, but it's usually with Pokemon, It works 80% of the time: Play Pokemon - Get sleepy.
I often wake up with my GBA/DS turned on or completely dead when I decide to play pokemon before going to sleep. And I usually don't save the game and need to do everything again.

Also, in class. It doesn't matter if I sleep 8 hours or more, I always get sleepy at some point.

Bloop.

<My slightly less dead youtube channel>

SMM2 Maker ID: 69R-F81-NLG

My Nintendo: Abgarok | Nintendo Network ID: Abgarok

Lunapplebloom

Can't say I have really. Either that or I don't remember. I think I'll go with the later.

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night!...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

Chris720

I never really fall asleep randomly, even when I'm in the most boring of my classes at college. The only time I've done that was when I was 5 or 6 where anything made me go to sleep.

Origin: chrisd1080
Steam: Chris720
Battle.net: Chris720
uPlay: Demonic720
YouTube

Nintendo Network ID: Chris720 | Twitter:

FonistofCruxis

theblackdragon wrote:

This has annoyingly happened a few times. I've also fallen asleep on the bus a few times but always woke up before my stop fortunately. I've never told anyone this IRL but I've fallen asleep on the toilet a few times, sometimes for more than an hour. It only happens if I go to the toilet at night though so and its always when I need to go to the toilet before brushing my teeth.

The_Fox

I once fell asleep at a poetry reading a girl I was dating talked me into going to. She was excited because two of the speakers were close friends of hers. What she didn't tell me is that it was four and a half hours long. Boy, was she pissed on the drive home.

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Treaty of Tripoly, article 11

pikku

theblackdragon wrote:

This happened to me so many times while playing Golden Sun D:
That's why i never play a handheld before bed unless it's plugged into the wall lol D:

pikku

3DS Friend Code: 1891-1165-2008 | Nintendo Network ID: pikmaniac

DoodleJohn

I fell asleep for 30 min in English while my teacher explained our assignment.

DoodleJohn

FonistofCruxis

pikmaniac wrote:

theblackdragon wrote:

This happened to me so many times while playing Golden Sun D:

That's why i never play a handheld before bed unless it's plugged into the wall lol D:

That happened to me with Golden sun too. Nowadays, when playing on a handheld before going to sleep, I can only actually play it in bed if its a 3DS, 3DS VC or 3DSware game as I never fall asleep while playing those in bed but for some reason it happens often with GBA and DS games so I have to play them on the cushion on the floor beside my beside my bed if I want to play before I go to sleep.

Edited on by FonistofCruxis

RudysaurusRex

Yeah. We were taking notes for a constitution test so I only know amendments 1-6 and 24-27.

SPREAD THE JOY OF THE GREAT TURTLE
HE IS UPON US AND WILL TAKE US TO THE GREAT WAVE
JOIN THE COURT OF TURTLES AND BE REDEEMED
THE COURT OF TURTLES

3DS Friend Code: 0061-3403-4305 | Nintendo Network ID: AlexTheGrayt | Twitter:

the_shpydar

I have periodically fallen asleep for brief 10-15 minute periods in chat.

But my real answer to this question, while hilarious, will surely result in a ban

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong.
Urban Champion is GLORIOUS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

Tasuki

I have fallen asleep in my classes a few time lucky it wasnt too long and I woke myself up when I realized I fell asleep.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

TysonOfTime

QotD #395: Have you ever skipped breakfast and dearly regretted it?

You don't die until you're dead!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

Bread-Not-Toast

Who needs Breakfast when you've got Brinner.

PSN- Crossword-Man
3DS Friend Code- 3067-6402-2163
Youtube Channel http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCeKk-kKUlvYeZSW2XbVrsqQ
Latest Review: Star Wars Battlefront Beta
Please add me as I need more friends.

Nintendo Network ID: Da-Banker

Tasuki

Nope most of the time I dont eat breakfast I just wait till lunch to eat.

RetiredPush Square Moderator and all around retro gamer.

My Backlog

Nintendo Network ID: Tasuki311

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.