Forums

Topic: QotD Up for grabs.

Posts 401 to 420 of 1,296

theblackdragon

get a job as a funeral director and start stuffin' 'em in with the paying stiffs. it's a win-win!

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

Lunapplebloom

Stick them into cryogenic storage in your cellar. Then when they find a cure you can rescue them.

Like: Sonic, Yoshi, Link, and Samus
My Appleloggery and Youtube
PSN ID: sonicwildfire
Previously Applejacklove
Discostew: "I am the terror that trots in the night!...

3DS Friend Code: 3737-9557-7319 | Nintendo Network ID: sonicwildfire07 | Twitter:

Reala

Don't hide them expose them for what they are!!!........... oh bodies I thought you said bronies nvm

Reala

The_Fox

First things first: lay down several sheets of plastic and a tarp and place the body on top of it. Next, chop the head, arms and legs up and wrap them them up separately so they'll fit in the trunk of your car. Once that's done you need to get your hands on some calcium oxide and a shovel and to drive out to the a nice secluded wooded area.. Once you find an appropriate location, it's time for a hike: you're going to want to make sure you bury the body quite some distance from where anyone would be likely to happen upon. Dig a good sized hole, line it with more plastic and dump all but the head in. Sprinkle liberally with the calcium oxide, fill the hole back up and repeat the process with the head several miles way.

Next lesson: Securing an alibi.

"The government of the United States is not, in any sense, founded on the Christian religion."

-President John Adams

Treaty of Tripoly, article 11

the_shpydar

Have an epic "Weekend at Bernie's"-style weekend. Chicks dig dead guys with sunglasses.

The Shpydarloggery
She-Ra is awesome. If you believe otherwise, you are clearly wrong.
Urban Champion is GLORIOUS.

Switch Friend Code: SW-5973-1398-6394 | 3DS Friend Code: 2578-3211-9319 | My Nintendo: theShpydar | Nintendo Network ID: theShpydar

KarrotMan

Eh, dump them in the meat grinder and call it a day... or you could donate them to the bacon processing factory, because isn't that what bacon is made of?

Fancy a Karrot Cake?
Tweetter
Devian tArt
Mumblr Page
[em][url=http://backloggery.com/kara...

RevolverLink

Shove 'em into a woodchipper.

Just be careful and make sure there aren't any pregnant sheriffs lurking around.

The Revloggery

Switch Friend Code: SW-4605-3581-8608 | 3DS Friend Code: 4339-3392-1142 | Nintendo Network ID: RevolverLink

Undead_terror

well they do make good food for the animals and certainly make good fertilizer,but in the winter when its cold they make use for the wood stove but you got to deal with the smell of burning flesh

Sp00ky scary skeleton back to play games and dew other fine things indead!
The Graveyard (Backloggery) l Nintendo ID: Undead_terror

Switch Friend Code: SW-8251-5734-1036 | 3DS Friend Code: 5198-2878-6360 | My Nintendo: Undead_terror | Nintendo Network ID: Undead_terror | Twitter:

ShadowChaos

put the bodies in a laptops and then sell them.

3DS FC: 1633-4304-0741
"This is war; survival is your responsibility" ~ HUNK
Today is a baby win, Tomorrow is a big boy win
When theres no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth.

sykotek

You fools! Put those bodies on ice ASAP and start selling off those organs to those who need them, but can't wait. Always do this with bodies, you not only get rid of the evidence... it can also help you make a good deal of money. As for the left overs...there's a demand for them too whether it be cheap feed for livestock, meat for larger fast food chains, and even scientific experiments about reanimating corpses.

What is the meaning of life? That's so easy, the answer is TETRIS.

Gamesake

You could dump them next to a PS3 to hide the smell. Unless the bodies are still alive. In that case, you can just leave them with me.

...in my pants.

bezerker99

Hurley: What about the B-O-D-Y-S?
Michael: What are you spelling, man? Bodies?
Walt: B-O-D-I-E-S.

~~~~~~~~
Regarding the question - Let's throw them down the well at Kakariko Village in the Ocarina of Time universe!!! xD

Edited on by bezerker99

thesignpainter

Boil 'em, mash 'em, stick 'em In a stew.

All the children try to run,
To him its part of the fun.
His branching arms are for collecting,
His face is empty of expressing.
He sometimes hums a lowly drone,
He will wander 'round your home.
Dressed in darkest suit and tie,
He won't let you say goodbye.

TysonOfTime

QotD #384: How do you feel about the sun?

...It's annoying.

You don't die until you're dead!

3DS Friend Code: 4854-6436-0663 | Nintendo Network ID: TysonOfTime

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.