Forums

Topic: NCAA March Madness 2015 Thread

Posts 41 to 52 of 52

cheetahman91

It's that time of year again. March Madness is here and the first game is starting shortly. Kentucky is the big favorite to win it this year, but anything can happen in March. (If you don't know anything about the tournament, see my first post). Did your team make it in? Who do you think will reach the Final Four and which team will win it all?

Here's the bracket for this year if you haven't seen it yet.

Jesus is the only way.
It's OK to have an opinion. This ain't the Soviet Union you know.
Letterboxd
Youtube Channel

Switch Friend Code: SW-2350-3570-9923 | Nintendo Network ID: cheetahman91

cheetahman91

Wow. Tomorrow's second matchup probably won't be as good since Dayton is playing at home (not really sure why they have to play to get in), but damn. If you missed the last game, I'm sorry.

Jesus is the only way.
It's OK to have an opinion. This ain't the Soviet Union you know.
Letterboxd
Youtube Channel

Switch Friend Code: SW-2350-3570-9923 | Nintendo Network ID: cheetahman91

bezerker99

I filled out two brackets this year. Of course, I never gamble with my money so I didn't participate in any office pools or anything online. It's all just for kicks....and with that said, I have Duke winning in one bracket and Virginia winning in the other.

Can't wait till Thursday!!!

Edited on by bezerker99

LzWinky

Ole Miss won their first game. Hotty Toddy

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

LzWinky

Oh right, I need my yearly troll post:

Duke sux

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Klimbatize

I'll be actively rooting against Kentucky, but it's clear why they are by far the favorite. They practically have an NBA team.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

iKhan

Go DUKE!

Currently Playing: Steamworld Heist, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Tales of Graces F

Shy_Guy

I was at the MSU Final Four,so bummed we lost. Go Wisconsin! Go B1G!!

Shy_Guy

Nintendo Network ID: Sparty84 | Twitter:

iKhan

Wow, what a game. Congrats to Duke on the win!

Currently Playing: Steamworld Heist, The Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask, Tales of Graces F

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.