Forums

Topic: NCAA March Madness 2015 Thread

Posts 21 to 40 of 52

Oragami

I was one of the few people to predict Dayton to win... but then Wisconsin stomped American, so I'm out.

New PS4 owner
Yeah, guitars are cool.

My musical project Comet Tail made a couple of recordings.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T0zUoWWO1v4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2evBddvrm2U

Klimbatize

I got a few games wrong, but I still have all Sweet 16 teams intact, so I'm in good shape.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

Klimbatize

Ouch, yeah...I have Duke in the Elite 8, too. First major hit to my bracket if they lose.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

LzWinky

Duke sux

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

JeanLuc_Vaycard

This would be insane if Carolina actually pulls off this win.

THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiSn2JuDQSc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

cheetahman91

UNC pulled that win out of their ***. Also hahahahahahahahahaha Duke lost. I don't even care if that screwed up my bracket (it's pretty screwed up anyways), that was glorious. My final four teams (Florida, Virginia, Creighton and Louisville) are still alive though so and I predicted several upsets correctly (Tennessee, North Dakota State, Stephen F. Austin and Harvard) so it's not all bad.

Edited on by cheetahman91

Jesus is the only way.
It's OK to have an opinion. This ain't the Soviet Union you know.
Letterboxd
Youtube Channel

Switch Friend Code: SW-2350-3570-9923 | Nintendo Network ID: cheetahman91

JeanLuc_Vaycard

All i know is Oregon is beating Wisconsin today.

THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiSn2JuDQSc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

AlexSays

Well the good news is that our final fours are still alive..

And I might only miss two elite-8 teams if my predictions stand correct. (of course they won't, but whatever)

I want to meet the person that had Dayton vs. Stanford in their sweet-16 though, if anyone. There's literally no rational line of thinking or logical thought that would make someone pick that matchup. lol. Which makes this whole bracket thing so exciting and frustrating at the same time.

AlexSays

cheetahman91

Well the Final Four has been decided (Florida, UConn, Wisconsin and Kentucky). Florida is the only team that I predicted right to make the Final Four. Wisconsin hasn't won a championship yet as far as I know so I guess I'll pull for them now.

Jesus is the only way.
Letterboxd
Youtube Channel

cheetahman91

UConn is moving on to the Finals.

And I lied in my previous post. Wisconsin has won a championship, waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back in 1941. I'm still pulling for them.

Jesus is the only way.
Letterboxd
Youtube Channel

AlexSays

There's no way anyone had these two teams in the championship game. No way

Talk about a matchup from absolutely nowhere..

AlexSays

LzWinky

Florida was my last hope, and they blew it. Gators sux >:[

Current games: Everything on Switch

Switch Friend Code: SW-5075-7879-0008 | My Nintendo: LzWinky | Nintendo Network ID: LzWinky

Klimbatize

UConn outperforms their seeding, yet again.

I was in the top 3 out of over 150 in my pool at work going into the Elite 8. And then 3 of my Final Four pooped the bed. The guy who is going to win, is our head custodian. He picked the Final Four 100% correct.

It is now confirmed that he drinks on the job.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.