Forums

Topic: N.B.A Season Is About To Start Who You Rolling With Lets Hear It.

Posts 981 to 1,000 of 4,433

bezerker99

Thirty three to five run by the Heat starting in the late 3rd quarter??? Are you kidding me?? The Heat folded like a cheap suit there.

Mr_Trill_281

waz good bezerker99 bro yeah spurs was up then they let heat back in game in 3rd true that this next game hope spurs play hard...

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

Mr_Trill_281

GOOOO HOUSTON ROCKETS 45-37

my pick for today for "N.B.A Finals"

1. 5x spurs over 2x heat 1-1

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

Mr_Trill_281

im 1-0 tonight i did good and there is no lol...

Mr_Trill_281

yo bezerker99 bro yeah heat did not have no shots in 3rd and they feel apart like you said LMAO...

Mr_Trill_281

no games today...

Mr_Trill_281

1. 5x spurs over 2x heat 2-1

Mr_Trill_281

im 0-1 tonight i didnt do to good and lol should go to spurs for loseing to heat...

Edited on by Mr_Trill_281

Mr_Trill_281

no games today...

Edited on by Mr_Trill_281

Mr_Trill_281

yo bezerker99 bro yeah lol when they on same page any other time they be all off on there game in things yeah them 3 were top scores in game but its all good spurs got this next game..

bezerker99

Yo, Trill. I'm a huge Duke Basketball fan and because of that, I'm glad to see Shane Battier playing on a team that can win the Championship. But, with that said, I'm just not a fan of Lebron and Co. and thus I want the Heat to loooooooose.

Edited on by bezerker99

Mr_Trill_281

yo bezerker99 bro yeah you told me long time ago you big blue fan and i see you was behind shane when he was with rockets to i do not want to see heat with gold lol im with you man i cant stand queen lebron are bad back wade lmao and dino lmbao i want heat to lose too....

Mr_Trill_281

no games today...

Mr_Trill_281

1. 5x spurs over 2x heat 2-2

Mr_Trill_281

im 1-0 tonight i did good and there is no lol...

Mr_Trill_281

no games today...

Mr_Trill_281

1. 5x spurs over 2x heat 3-2

turtlelink

Game 7!!
I can't believe they went into ot. I think I freaked out when Bosh got that three pointer lol.

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.