Forums

Topic: N.B.A Season Is About To Start Who You Rolling With Lets Hear It.

Posts 921 to 940 of 4,433

Mr_Trill_281

yo MetallicDonkey that ot showed pacers we will never let that happen again takeing out big man...

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

Mr_Trill_281

yesterday i went 1-0 i did good and there was no lol...

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

Mr_Trill_281

GOOOO HOUSTON ROCKETS 45-37

my picks for today for "PLAYOFFS"

1.spurs vs memphis 2-0 its hard to pick best man win!!!

Mr_Trill_281

spurs took game 3 wow....

Klimbatize

Spurs look good.

So do Pacers. Ugh.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

Mr_Trill_281

yo MetallicDonkey bro yeah man spurs playing these games like they young lol and i thought memphis will give fight and pacers in this win man lol...

Mr_Trill_281

1.pacers over heat 1-1

Mr_Trill_281

im 0-1 tonight i did not to good and lol should go to pacers for loseing to heat...

Klimbatize

Back on track...

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

Mr_Trill_281

yo MetallicDonkey bro pacers will get next win trust me lol...

Klimbatize

Get that Miami Heat avatar ready.

Mr_Trill_281

yo MetallicDonkey bro LMAO i got it but this game is not over untill end you no this mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn lol...

Klimbatize

lol, yeah, it's only 2-1. I just like breaking balls.

Mr_Trill_281

yo MetallicDonkey bro its all trill you no this and spurs about to end theres its crazy...

Klimbatize

Yeah, if Spurs make it to the Finals I'll likely be rooting for them. I tend to root for the Western Conference rep. I'd be fine with Duncan getting his fifth ring.

Edited on by Klimbatize

Mr_Trill_281

yo MetallicDonkey bro yeah im going for spurs too to take it all if they win and did you think tim will leave n.b.a are what i dont think so...

Klimbatize

He's 37, so if he wins the championship this year I wouldn't blame him for retiring. He's one of my all time favorite players, so it would be bittersweet.

I haven't heard him say either way, but I think if he wins then he'll retire. No better way to go out.

Mr_Trill_281

yo MetallicDonkey bro ok so you think he going to do it to i think he will stay two years then hang up boots yeah he is one hell of player true that yeah i no there have not been no chat but people are thinking that...

Mr_Trill_281

1.spurs vs memphis 3-0 its hard to pick best man win!!!

Mr_Trill_281

spurs won all 4 rounds WOW now its time to bring on pacers or wack heat LMAO...

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.