Forums

Topic: N.B.A Season Is About To Start Who You Rolling With Lets Hear It.

Posts 901 to 920 of 4,433

Klimbatize

Well my feeling was obviously wrong. It was close the whole game, but Stephenson crushed it.

Heat over Pacers in 6.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

Mr_Trill_281

waz good MetallicDonkey bro yeah it was wrong lol and it was very close to no lie and pacers and heat going all rounds man....

Edited on by Mr_Trill_281

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

Mr_Trill_281

GOOOO HOUSTON ROCKETS 45-37

my picks for today for "PLAYOFFS"

1.spurs vs memphis its hard to pick best man win!!!

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

Mr_Trill_281

i see spurs got frist win...

Mr_Trill_281

no games today...

Mr_Trill_281

waz good bezerker99 bro yeah it is man lol pacers ready to take out heat...

Mr_Trill_281

1.spurs vs memphis 1-0 its hard to pick best man win!!!

Mr_Trill_281

wow spurs won game 2...

Mr_Trill_281

1.pacers over heat

Edited on by Mr_Trill_281

Klimbatize

Heat by 8 tonight.

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

Mr_Trill_281

waz good MetallicDonkey bro ok we will see how it goes its going to be close game tonight...

turtlelink

Mr_Trill281 wrote:

waz good bezerker99 bro yeah it is man lol pacers ready to take out heat...

Mmmmm... I think it will be close, but in the end, the Heat will probably take it all imo. Hopefully Wade's knee gets better asap.

Poor Knicks... Oh well, I kinda figured Pacers would take em out.

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

Mr_Trill_281

waz good turtlelink bro true that it will be close but heat takeing them out na ma and when you have a man hurt with bad knee do what ever to wear him down lol and yeah ny started snitching on each other about who was not playing they game LMAO...

Mr_Trill_281

im 0-1 tonight i did not to good and lol should go to pacers for loseing to heat LMAO...

Mr_Trill_281

no games today...

Mr_Trill_281

1.pacers over heat 0-1

Klimbatize

Wrong!

Heat by...let's go with 7.

Mr_Trill_281

waz good MetallicDonkey bro pacers getting this win tonight man heat won by one point not this timee lol...

Klimbatize

That OT win woke the Heat up!

...I hope.

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.