Forums

Topic: N.B.A Season Is About To Start Who You Rolling With Lets Hear It.

Posts 861 to 880 of 4,433

Mr_Trill_281

im 1-1 tonight i did ighttt and lol should got to pacers for loseing to ny LMAO...

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

Mr_Trill_281

GOOOO HOUSTON ROCKETS 45-37

my picks for today for "PLAYOFFS"

1.bulls over heat 1-0

2.spurs over golden state 1-0

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

Mr_Trill_281

im 0-2 tonight i did not to good and lol should go to spurs for loseing to gold state LMAO...

Mr_Trill_281

No Games Today...

Edited on by Mr_Trill_281

Mr_Trill_281

1.ny over pacers 1-1

2.memphis over okc 1-1

Mr_Trill_281

roy brandon been let go by wolves ty for everthing you did in n.b.a...

Mr_Trill_281

im 1-1 tonight i did ighttt and lol should go to bulls for loseing to heat LMAO...

Mr_Trill_281

1.pacers over ny 1-1

2.memphis over okc 1-1

Mr_Trill_281

im 2-0 tonight i did great and there is no lol tonight...

Mr_Trill_281

1.spurs over golden state 2-1

Mr_Trill_281

im 0-1 tonight not to good lol and lol should go to spurs for loseing to golden state...

Klimbatize

So far, I haven't seen any compelling reason to bet against the top seeds making it to the Final. San Antonio has the best chance of shaking up the top seeds, but 2-2 against the Warriors right now? Come on. I know there's a lot of basketball to be played, but I'm betting there's a Heat vs OKC Final is in our future.

I hope that's the case. I think that's the most entertaining one we could hope for.

But sorry, Trill...I think Heat would take them in 6.

Edited on by Klimbatize

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

Mr_Trill_281

yo MetallicDonkey bro waz good yeah spurs are showing they age lil if they cant keep golden state from scoreing points and i see heat and okc down line some were too it will be good bet that man if bulls cant stop heat they will get stop by pacers...

Mr_Trill_281

1.bulls over heat 1-2

2.memphis over okc 2-1

Edited on by Mr_Trill_281

Mr_Trill_281

waz good bezerker99 bro yeah i want bulls to tie it to...

Mr_Trill_281

im 1-1 tonight i did ighttt and lol should got to bulls for loseing to heat LMAO...

Mr_Trill_281

1.pacers over ny 2-1

2.spurs over golden state 2-2

Mr_Trill_281

im 2-0 tonight i did great and there is no lol tonight...

Mr_Trill_281

1.bulls over heat 3-1

2.memphis over okc 3-1

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.