General Discussion Forum

Topic: N.B.A Season Is About To Start Who You Rolling With Lets Hear It.

Showing 861 to 880 of 1,886

AuthorMessage

bezerker99

861. Posted:

Yes, Bulls won! That's who I want to won now...although I feel the Heat will still ultimately win that series.

"Everybody gets old, but not everybody gets great!" - 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair
My name in a video game.

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2506-5820 | Nintendo Network ID: bezerker99

AuthorMessage

Mr_Trill281

862. Posted:

yo bezerker99 bro yeah i was happy when bulls got win off heat lol and i dont think heat will come out on top lol...

Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets & Those 5x Dallas Cowboys & Those Texas A&M Aggies.

AuthorMessage

Mr_Trill281

863. Posted:

GOOOO HOUSTON ROCKETS 45-37

my picks for today for "PLAYOFFS"

1.pacers over ny 1-0

2.memphis over okc 1-0

Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets & Those 5x Dallas Cowboys & Those Texas A&M Aggies.

AuthorMessage

Mr_Trill281

864. Posted:

im 1-1 tonight i did ighttt and lol should got to pacers for loseing to ny LMAO...

AuthorMessage

Mr_Trill281

865. Posted:

1.bulls over heat 1-0

2.spurs over golden state 1-0

AuthorMessage

Mr_Trill281

866. Posted:

im 0-2 tonight i did not to good and lol should go to spurs for loseing to gold state LMAO...

AuthorMessage

Mr_Trill281

867. Posted:

No Games Today...

Edited on by Mr_Trill281

AuthorMessage

Mr_Trill281

868. Posted:

1.ny over pacers 1-1

2.memphis over okc 1-1

AuthorMessage

Mr_Trill281

869. Posted:

roy brandon been let go by wolves ty for everthing you did in n.b.a...

AuthorMessage

Mr_Trill281

870. Posted:

im 1-1 tonight i did ighttt and lol should go to bulls for loseing to heat LMAO...

AuthorMessage

Mr_Trill281

871. Posted:

1.pacers over ny 1-1

2.memphis over okc 1-1

AuthorMessage

Mr_Trill281

872. Posted:

im 2-0 tonight i did great and there is no lol tonight...

AuthorMessage

Mr_Trill281

873. Posted:

1.spurs over golden state 2-1

AuthorMessage

Mr_Trill281

874. Posted:

im 0-1 tonight not to good lol and lol should go to spurs for loseing to golden state...

AuthorMessage

Klimbatize

875. Posted:

So far, I haven't seen any compelling reason to bet against the top seeds making it to the Final. San Antonio has the best chance of shaking up the top seeds, but 2-2 against the Warriors right now? Come on. I know there's a lot of basketball to be played, but I'm betting there's a Heat vs OKC Final is in our future.

I hope that's the case. I think that's the most entertaining one we could hope for.

But sorry, Trill...I think Heat would take them in 6.

Edited on by Klimbatize

A person without a sense of humor is like a wagon without springs. It's jolted by every pebble on the road.

3DS FC: 1332 7785 4494

AuthorMessage

Mr_Trill281

876. Posted:

yo MetallicDonkey bro waz good yeah spurs are showing they age lil if they cant keep golden state from scoreing points and i see heat and okc down line some were too it will be good bet that man if bulls cant stop heat they will get stop by pacers...

AuthorMessage

Mr_Trill281

877. Posted:

1.bulls over heat 1-2

2.memphis over okc 2-1

Edited on by Mr_Trill281

AuthorMessage

bezerker99

878. Posted:

Come on Bulls!!! Game 4 tonight!!! It's not do or die...yet! But I hope they win tonight and tie the series.

"Everybody gets old, but not everybody gets great!" - 'Nature Boy' Ric Flair
My name in a video game.

3DS Friend Code: 5198-2506-5820 | Nintendo Network ID: bezerker99

AuthorMessage

Mr_Trill281

879. Posted:

waz good bezerker99 bro yeah i want bulls to tie it to...

AuthorMessage

Mr_Trill281

880. Posted:

im 1-1 tonight i did ighttt and lol should got to bulls for loseing to heat LMAO...