Forums

Topic: N.B.A Season Is About To Start Who You Rolling With Lets Hear It.

Posts 841 to 860 of 4,433

Mr_Trill_281

im 2-0 tonight i did great and there is no lol tonight...

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

Mr_Trill_281

GOOOO HOUSTON ROCKETS 45-37

my picks for today for "PLAYOFFS"

1.ny over boston 3-1

2.pacers over hawks 2-2

3.houston rockets over okc 1-3

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

Mr_Trill_281

im 2-1 tonight i did good and lol should go to ny for loseing to boston LMAO...

Mr_Trill_281

1.bulls over crooklyn 3-2

2.memphis over clippers 3-2

3.denver over golden state 2-3

bezerker99

I was so glad to see Boston beat the Knicks last night. NY wore black jerseys to signify a funeral for the Celtics? I found that to be so arrogant! I hope the Knicks lose big time now!!! >:[

Jani-Koblaney

I just heard on the radio that my Wolves got rid of Kahn and hired our old coach Flip Saunders as our GM..

Never Gonna Give Mew Up!

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852 | Nintendo Network ID: NJanders

Mr_Trill_281

yo bezerker99 bro yeah that shocked me to on real seening boston punking ny out lol and yeah them wearing all blk was funny but watch ny get this win ny mad now...

yo Metal_Sonic bro yeah flip is in town now running things with wolves...

Mr_Trill_281

im 0-2 tonight i did not to good and lol should go to bulls for loseing to crooklyn LMAO...

Mr_Trill_281

1.ny over boston 3-2

2.pacers over hawks 3-2

3.memphis over clippers 3-2

4.houston over okc 2-3

Mr_Trill_281

waz good turtlelink bro yeah ny did they thing tonight...

Mr_Trill_281

im 3-1 tonight i did good and lol should go to rockets for loseing to okc LMAO but we did good there is always next year...

Mr_Trill_281

1.bulls over crooklyn 3-3

Mr_Trill_281

1.memphis over okc 0-0

2.pacers over ny 0-0

Mr_Trill_281

im 1-1 tonight i did ighttt and lol should go to memphis for loseing to okc LMAO...

Mr_Trill_281

1.bulls over heat 0-0

2.spurs over golden state 0-0

Mr_Trill_281

im 2-0 tonight i did good and there is no lol tonight...

Mr_Trill_281

yo bezerker99 bro yeah i was happy when bulls got win off heat lol and i dont think heat will come out on top lol...

Mr_Trill_281

1.pacers over ny 1-0

2.memphis over okc 1-0

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.