Forums

Topic: N.B.A Season Is About To Start Who You Rolling With Lets Hear It.

Posts 801 to 820 of 4,433

RancidVomit86

Watching the NBA does make me wish they would put a stop to all the flopping. Kinda ridiculous a guy barely gets brushed and goes flailing to the ground. But the 2nd quarter was sloppy.

Battle.net - Dayman
Steam - RancidVomit86
PSN - RancidVomit86

Where my friends and I usually get stupid:
https://www.twitch.tv/MUDWALLHOLLER - Come by hang and visit our Discord. The link for Discord is on the Twitch page.

Let's Go Buffalo!

Mr_Trill_281

yo RancidVomit86 bro yeah they said when players did flopping they were going to fine them for it but i see they letting it all go in playoffs lol and west brook is a good acter bro you no it to LMAO and second was good back to back buckets...

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

RancidVomit86

Mr_Trill281 wrote:

yo RancidVomit86 bro yeah they said when players did flopping they were going to fine them for it but i see they letting it all go in playoffs lol and west brook is a good acter bro you no it to LMAO and second was good back to back buckets...

I'm pretty sure now a days every NBA player deserves an academy award. But, anyway, so how did that win go for ya?

Battle.net - Dayman
Steam - RancidVomit86
PSN - RancidVomit86

Where my friends and I usually get stupid:
https://www.twitch.tv/MUDWALLHOLLER - Come by hang and visit our Discord. The link for Discord is on the Twitch page.

Let's Go Buffalo!

Mr_Trill_281

yo RancidVomit86 bro your right about academy award part lol and win did not fit good man houston let them back in game its crazy but its all trill next game in houston...

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

Mr_Trill_281

im 2-1 tonight i did great and lol should go to rockets for loseing to okc LMAO...

Mr_Trill_281

GOOOO HOUSTON ROCKETS 45-37

my picks for today for "PLAYOFFS"

1.bucks over heat 0-2

2.bulls over crooklyn 1-1

3.memphis over clippers 0-2

Mr_Trill_281

yo IAmNotWill bro long time no see fool lol and memphis will get win off la beat that and i wanna see bucks get win too lol...

bezerker99

IAmNotWill wrote:

I don't think Memphis will win too many games against L.A. And I want the Bucks to win atleast one game lol

Would be nice to see the Bucks win at least one game in the Playoffs but, unfortunately, they are paired against the Heat. I don't see them winning any games against LeBron and Co.

Mr_Trill_281

waz good bezerker99 bro you dont have hope in your team man lol to get one win on heat...

lightbringer

Have faith in Brandon Jennings; he said Bucks in 6!

"This sword shall always be the sword of the oppressed. I swear it again now!"

3DS Friend Code: 1778-9775-6886

Mr_Trill_281

yo lightbringer bro they will get win...

Mr_Trill_281

im 2-1 tonight i did good and lol should go to bucks for loseing to heat LMAO...

Mr_Trill_281

GOOOO HOUSTON ROCKETS 45-37

my picks for today for "PLAYOFFS"

1.ny over boston 2-0

2.spurs over laker girls 2-0

3.denver over golden state 1-1

IAmNotWill

Mr_Trill281 wrote:

yo IAmNotWill bro long time no see fool lol and memphis will get win off la beat that and i wanna see bucks get win too lol...

Lol I've been around just been busy with school and stuff. NBA got a little boring during the final months but the Playoffs are here. Hoping my team can have a solid playoff run and atleast make the Conference finals.

Why can't Metroid crawl?
My Backloggery | Helpful Tips for Formatting Messages | NintendoLife Chat

3DS Friend Code: 0001-3392-4205 | Nintendo Network ID: willfuture

Mr_Trill_281

yo IAmNotWill bro its all trill man do your thing its good to see you poping in n.b.a post and it has picked up since playoff lol your ny team doing good fool hope they can keep this up...

turtlelink

Knicks are doing work. Can't wait to see them stomp on the Celtics tonight.

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

turtlelink

bezerker99 wrote:

Bucks are now down three games to none with the Heat. It's do or die time now.

I've got my money on the Heat. D:

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

Mr_Trill_281

yo bezerker99 bro true true bucks was winning in 3rd then they let heat back in game i hope they get win on them...

yo turtlelink bro you think your heat going all way or what...

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.