Forums

Topic: N.B.A Season Is About To Start Who You Rolling With Lets Hear It.

Posts 781 to 800 of 4,433

Mr_Trill_281

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOUSTON ROCKETS 45-37

my picks for today for "PLAYOFFS"...

1.houston over okc

2.pacers over hawks

3.spurs over laker girls with out fake mj on team lol

4.bucks over heat

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

arrmixer

bucks over heat.. you must really hate the heat!! LOL..

I'll be surprise is OKC loses their first game but anything is possible... last time I check Houston is bad defensively... lin and harden aren't known for the defense.. especially lin... against westbrook??? and harden against Durant???

either way good Houston's best chance to win is today .. ... I'm only giving Houston a chance because of Kevin McHale. He is an excellent teacher/coach..

Feel free to add

ARR

3DS Friend Code: 3539-9596-6040 | Nintendo Network ID: armixer | Twitter:

Mr_Trill_281

waz good arrmixer bro yeah i can stand heat man i want some team to kick them out really bad on real and okc and rockets game will go all rounds on real if we hold on to okc we can get this frist win off them and west brook is fast so they need to hold him hard you not jokeing there and its going to be good match up harden and durand nice match up and kevin told them boys how hold okc to and okc have a good coach too brooks no his way around court...

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

theblackdragon

Hey guys, do us a favor and keep the nasty trash-talk off of Nintendo Life, please. We don't need to have users going at each other like that here, we're trying to keep this place family-friendly. Thanks in advance!

BEST THREAD EVER
future of NL >:3
[16:43] James: I should learn these site rules more clearly
[16:44] LztheBlehBird: James doesn't know the rules? For shame!!!

3DS Friend Code: 3136-6802-7042 | Nintendo Network ID: gentlemen_cat | Twitter:

arrmixer

Huh?? Trash talk? Okay no prob

Feel free to add

ARR

Mr_Trill_281

waz good arrmixer bro na before you got in post there was other stuff i said about kobe to a laker fan lol thats what they talking about what you been saying is all trill..

Mr_Trill_281

im 2-2 tonight i did not to good and lol should go to bucks for loseing to heat LMAO...

Mr_Trill_281

GOOOO HOUSTON ROCKETS 45-37

my picks for today for "PLAYOFFS"

1.bulls over crooklyn 0-1

2.memphis over clippers 0-1

Edited on by Mr_Trill_281

Mr_Trill_281

waz good bezerker99 bro yeah lol bucks was playing good in 1 and second they then let heat take over...

Mr_Trill_281

im 1-1 tonight i did not to good and lol should go to memphis for loseing to clippers...

Mr_Trill_281

1.bucks over heat 0-1

2.ny over boston 1-0

3.denver over golden state 1-0

arrmixer

It sucks that David lee is injured I was REALLY looking forward to this series love both teams definitely great basketball to watch...

Bucks over Miami ... No
NY over Boston is possible however I like Doc's adjustments lets see how NY reacts to them..

Chicago did a great job last night

Feel free to add

ARR

Mr_Trill_281

yo arrmixer bro waz poping man yeah lee out man what ever he did they said its really bad and i really want to see denver move on its been long time for them and yes bucks lol im tired of heat and ny is showing they still in this untill end and sports page was just saying they need to see more of kg in this game i was happy bulls got win i really want to see bulls move on if they keep playing like that they will do good...

Mr_Trill_281

im 1-2 tonight i did not to good and lol should go to denver for loseing to golden state LMAO...

arrmixer

Yeah I was surprised that dever lost... But hey George Karl's teams are not known for their defense

Feel free to add

ARR

Mr_Trill_281

1.houston over okc 0-1

2.pacers over hawks 1-0

3.spurs over laker girls 1-0

Mr_Trill_281

yo arrmixer bro yeah i was surprised about denver game score was going back and forth and truth that lol...

RancidVomit86

Think the thunder are going to clip that beard

Battle.net - Dayman
Steam - RancidVomit86
PSN - RancidVomit86

Where my friends and I usually get stupid:
https://www.twitch.tv/MUDWALLHOLLER - Come by hang and visit our Discord. The link for Discord is on the Twitch page.

Let's Go Buffalo!

Mr_Trill_281

yo RancidVomit86 bro waz word na thats not happening tonight we getting this win...

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.