Forums

Topic: N.B.A Season Is About To Start Who You Rolling With Lets Hear It.

Posts 741 to 760 of 4,433

Mr_Trill_281

GOOOOOO HOUSTON ROCKETS 43-33

my picks for today...

1.houston over denver

2.pacers over wizards

3.phil over heat

4.crooklyn over bob cats

5.minn over pistons

6.spurs over hawks

7.bucks over toronto

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

Mr_Trill_281

im 4-3 tonight i did ight and lol should go to pacers for loseing to wizards LMAO...

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

Mr_Trill_281

GOOOOOOO HOUSTON ROCKETS 43-34...

my picks for today...

1.okc over ny

2.clippers over laker girls

3.boston over wizards

4.memphis over kings

5.cavs over magic

6.bulls over pistons

7.golden state over jazz

8.portland over dallas

9.suns over n.o

Mr_Trill_281

im 4-5 tonight not to good and lol should go to bulls for loseing to pistons LMAO...

Mr_Trill_281

waz good IAmNotWill bro i really though okc was going to take game man on real lol but it was good game...

Mr_Trill_281

GOOOOOOOOOOOOO HOUSTON ROCKETS 43-34

my picks for today...

1.houston over suns

2.pacers over cavs

3.bucks over heat

4.crookly over phil

5.ny over wizards

6.bulls over toronto

7.memphis over bob cats

8.okc over jazz

9.golden state over minn

10.n.o. over laker girls

RancidVomit86

Dig that new gatorade commercial with wade and Durant

Battle.net - Dayman
Steam - RancidVomit86
PSN - RancidVomit86

Where my friends and I usually get stupid:
https://www.twitch.tv/MUDWALLHOLLER - Come by hang and visit our Discord. The link for Discord is on the Twitch page.

Let's Go Buffalo!

Mr_Trill_281

waz good RancidVomit86 bro lol yeah them two both haveing same dream to wild...

Mr_Trill_281

im 7-3 tonight i did great and lol should go to bulls for loseing to toronto LMAO...

HOUSTON ROCKETS in playoffs we did it...

Mr_Trill_281

GOOOOOOO HOUSTON ROCKETS 44-34

my picks for today...

1.bucks over magic

2.hawks over phil

3.wizards over heat

4.pistons over cavs

5.boston over crooklyn

6.suns over dallas

7.kings over n.o

8.portland over laker girls

9.spurs over denver

10.clippers over minn

Mr_Trill_281

im 5-5 tonight i didnt do to good and lol should go to bucks for loseing to magic LMAO...

Mr_Trill_281

GOOOOOOOOO HOUSTON ROCKETS 43-34

my picks for today...

1.ny over bulls

2.okc over golden state

astros75

@Mr_Trill281

Who do you think we match up better with, Spurs or OKC? I think we're better off playing the Spurs in the 1st round. Although, I'm hoping we can win out and manage to get the 6 spot.

Switch FC: 305297906526

Fav 3DS Games:
LoZ: ALBW ~ FE: Awakening ~ AC: New Leaf ~ Luigi Mansion: DM ~ Mario 3D Land ~ Smash Bros 3D

Fav Switch Games:
LoZ: BoW ~ SM Odyssey ~ MK8 ~ Arms ~ LA Noire ~ Doom

3DS Friend Code: 1977-0174-1633 | Nintendo Network ID: astros75

Mr_Trill_281

waz good astros75 bro you already no its okc and spurs matching up thats game that everyone want to see okc and spurs will both get a good spot going in to playoff...

RancidVomit86

I'm hoping Durant & Company (OKC Thunder) can win it this year. Would be good to see that championship come to OKC. I still think the Bulls might beat the Heat in the playoffs (my guess is Bulls vs Heat for the east).

Battle.net - Dayman
Steam - RancidVomit86
PSN - RancidVomit86

Where my friends and I usually get stupid:
https://www.twitch.tv/MUDWALLHOLLER - Come by hang and visit our Discord. The link for Discord is on the Twitch page.

Let's Go Buffalo!

Mr_Trill_281

yo RancidVomit86 bro yeah ill love to see that to man and ill love to see okc punk heat out man i do not want to see them get gold again on real and everyone no bulls can run with heat nate was clowning heat lol and you have to look out for denver too...

Mr_Trill_281

im 1-1 tonight i did ighttt and there is no lol tonight...

Mr_Trill_281

GOOOOOOOOOOO HOUSTON ROCKETS 44-34

my picks for today...

1.houston over memphis

2.wizards over phil

3.pacers over crooklyn

4.bulls over toronto

5.ny over cavs

6.hawks over bucks

7.boston over heat

8.pistons over bob cats

9.clippers over n.o

10.spurs over kings

11.denver over dallas

12.jazz over minn

13.okc over portland

14.golden state over laker girls

Mr_Trill_281

im 7-7 tonight not to good and lol should go to bulls for loseing to toronto LMAO...

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.