Forums

Topic: N.B.A Season Is About To Start Who You Rolling With Lets Hear It.

Posts 601 to 620 of 4,433

Mr_Trill_281

im 3-2 tonight not to bad and lol should go to jazz loseing to kings LMAO...

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

Mr_Trill_281

GOOOOOOOO HOUSTON ROCKETS 28-24

my picks for today...

1.houston over kings

2.ny over clippers

3.heat over lakers girls

4.denver over boston

5.memphis over minn

6.portland over magic

7.toronto over n.o

8.spurs over crooklyn

9.okc over suns

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

Mr_Trill_281

im 5-4 tonight thats not bad and lol should go to ny for loseing to clipper LMAO...

Mr_Trill_281

yo turtlelink bro na they lost to spurs...

Mr_Trill_281

GOOOOOOOO HOUSTON ROCKETS 28-25

my picks for today...

1.phil over clippers

2.boston over bob cats

3.cavs over minn

4.pacers over crooklyn

5.pistons over n.o

6.spurs over bulls

7.wizards over bucks

8.dallas over hawks

Mr_Trill_281

im 2-6 tonight WOW i didnt do so good and lol should go to boston for loseing to bob cats LMAO...

Mr_Trill_281

what does everyone think about mj playing at 50 in N.B.A i think he still got game...

Spoony_Tech

Mr_Trill281 wrote:

what does everyone think about mj playing at 50 in N.B.A i think he still got game...

Sure he still has game but he can't keep up with the younger players. He would find it very difficult to keep up the NBA stamina he will need. Great player if not the best ever to play the sport but just stay retired people!!!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Mr_Trill_281

yo Tech101 bro i think mj can he works out with bob cats players they say he be playing and running up and down court like he young and true that he is great and i miss mj on court...

Spoony_Tech

Mr_Trill281 wrote:

yo Tech101 bro i think mj can he works out with bob cats players they say he be playing and running up and down court like he young and true that he is great and i miss mj on court...

What's next shaq. Come on people stay retired. He might be good for a little while but after half a season he will start to feel the grind. I don't want to see Clemons return to baseball any more then I want to see MJ return to basketball. Of course that's just my opinion and I'm sure there are many that would love to see him return!

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Mr_Trill_281

yo Tech101 bro i think shaq is happy being retired but true that it will start kicking in burn in things LMAO o yeah clemons is trying to come back true true yeah lots want to see mj back...

Mr_Trill_281

yo IAmNotWill bro yeah your ny team is haveing hard time with teams rigth now but it will all change soon watch playoffs is comeing...

Mr_Trill_281

GOOOOOOOOOO HOUSTON ROCKETS

my picks for today...

1.houston over golden state

2.denver over toronto

3.portland over heat

4.memphis over kings

5.okc over jazz

6.suns over laker girls

Mr_Trill_281

WOW larry bird son went to jail for beating his gril freind and trying to run over here with car...

RancidVomit86

OKC getting that championship this year

Battle.net - Dayman
Steam - RancidVomit86
PSN - RancidVomit86

Where my friends and I usually get stupid:
https://www.twitch.tv/MUDWALLHOLLER - Come by hang and visit our Discord. The link for Discord is on the Twitch page.

Let's Go Buffalo!

Mr_Trill_281

waz good RancidVomit86 bro you have to look out for okc,spurs too...

Mr_Trill_281

im 2-4 tonight i didnt do to good and lol should go to okc to loseing to jazz LMAO...

Jani-Koblaney

IAmNotWill wrote:

Nintendolife needs more NBA fans. Hope the Knicks can bounce back from that awful loss.

No, more like they need more NHL fans, it's basically dead when it comes to hockey here..

Never Gonna Give Mew Up!

3DS Friend Code: 1075-1253-2852 | Nintendo Network ID: NJanders

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.