General Discussion Forum

Topic: N.B.A Season Is About To Start Who You Rolling With Lets Hear It.

Showing 601 to 620 of 1,886

AuthorMessage

Mr_Trill281

601. Posted:

GOOOOOOOOO HOUSTON ROCKETS 28-24

my picks for today...

1.denver over cavs

2.phil over bob cats

3.golden state over dallas

4.pistons over bucks

5.jazz over kings

Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets & Those 5x Dallas Cowboys & Those Texas A&M Aggies.

AuthorMessage

Mr_Trill281

602. Posted:

im 3-2 tonight not to bad and lol should go to jazz loseing to kings LMAO...

Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets & Those 5x Dallas Cowboys & Those Texas A&M Aggies.

AuthorMessage

Mr_Trill281

603. Posted:

GOOOOOOOO HOUSTON ROCKETS 28-24

my picks for today...

1.houston over kings

2.ny over clippers

3.heat over lakers girls

4.denver over boston

5.memphis over minn

6.portland over magic

7.toronto over n.o

8.spurs over crooklyn

9.okc over suns

AuthorMessage

Mr_Trill281

604. Posted:

im 5-4 tonight thats not bad and lol should go to ny for loseing to clipper LMAO...

AuthorMessage

turtlelink

605. Posted:

Didn't watch the Brooklyn game... Did they win?

TurtleLink's backloggery
Brawl FC: 4425-1340-4519
The Sister Complex Kingpin of Steel!

AuthorMessage

Mr_Trill281

606. Posted:

yo turtlelink bro na they lost to spurs...

AuthorMessage

Mr_Trill281

607. Posted:

GOOOOOOOO HOUSTON ROCKETS 28-25

my picks for today...

1.phil over clippers

2.boston over bob cats

3.cavs over minn

4.pacers over crooklyn

5.pistons over n.o

6.spurs over bulls

7.wizards over bucks

8.dallas over hawks

AuthorMessage

Mr_Trill281

608. Posted:

im 2-6 tonight WOW i didnt do so good and lol should go to boston for loseing to bob cats LMAO...

AuthorMessage

Mr_Trill281

609. Posted:

what does everyone think about mj playing at 50 in N.B.A i think he still got game...

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

610. Posted:

Mr_Trill281 wrote:

what does everyone think about mj playing at 50 in N.B.A i think he still got game...

Sure he still has game but he can't keep up with the younger players. He would find it very difficult to keep up the NBA stamina he will need. Great player if not the best ever to play the sport but just stay retired people!!!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

Mr_Trill281

611. Posted:

yo Tech101 bro i think mj can he works out with bob cats players they say he be playing and running up and down court like he young and true that he is great and i miss mj on court...

AuthorMessage

Spoony_Tech

612. Posted:

Mr_Trill281 wrote:

yo Tech101 bro i think mj can he works out with bob cats players they say he be playing and running up and down court like he young and true that he is great and i miss mj on court...

What's next shaq. Come on people stay retired. He might be good for a little while but after half a season he will start to feel the grind. I don't want to see Clemons return to baseball any more then I want to see MJ return to basketball. Of course that's just my opinion and I'm sure there are many that would love to see him return!

Edited on by Spoony_Tech

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

I'm finding this game way too distracting. I would much rather be playing it right now rather than working!
Words to live by!!

Formerly Tech101 and OldMan-Tech
Tech

3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: Spoony_Tech

AuthorMessage

Mr_Trill281

613. Posted:

yo Tech101 bro i think shaq is happy being retired but true that it will start kicking in burn in things LMAO o yeah clemons is trying to come back true true yeah lots want to see mj back...

AuthorMessage

IAmNotWill

614. Posted:

It's been rough for the Knicks recently...

Why can't Metroid crawl?
My Backloggery | Helpful Tips for Formatting Messages | NintendoLife Chat
Formerly WhoKnew, Its-Mii-Will
PSN ID: willfuture

3DS Friend Code: 0001-3392-4205 | Nintendo Network ID: willfuture

AuthorMessage

Mr_Trill281

615. Posted:

yo IAmNotWill bro yeah your ny team is haveing hard time with teams rigth now but it will all change soon watch playoffs is comeing...

AuthorMessage

Mr_Trill281

616. Posted:

GOOOOOOOOOO HOUSTON ROCKETS

my picks for today...

1.houston over golden state

2.denver over toronto

3.portland over heat

4.memphis over kings

5.okc over jazz

6.suns over laker girls

AuthorMessage

Mr_Trill281

617. Posted:

WOW larry bird son went to jail for beating his gril freind and trying to run over here with car...

AuthorMessage

RancidVomit86

618. Posted:

OKC getting that championship this year

Xbox Live Gamer Tag - RancidVomit86
Battle.net - Dayman
Wii Code - 4335 5256 5880 9373
iOS Game Center - RancidVomit86

Writer for www.sega-addicts.com

AuthorMessage

Mr_Trill281

619. Posted:

waz good RancidVomit86 bro you have to look out for okc,spurs too...

AuthorMessage

Mr_Trill281

620. Posted:

im 2-4 tonight i didnt do to good and lol should go to okc to loseing to jazz LMAO...