Forums

Topic: N.B.A Season Is About To Start Who You Rolling With Lets Hear It.

Posts 521 to 540 of 4,433

Mr_Trill_281

yo Serj_Vaykian bro yeah your up over me so far lets see how it goes down today lol and when rose get back bulls wont be loseing to sorry teams...

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

JeanLuc_Vaycard

1. Heat over Boston
2 OKC over LA
3. Detroit over Orlando
4. Memphis over Hornets
5. Knicks over Atlanta
6. Dallas over the Suns
7. Clippers over Portland (I badly want to pick Portland but I dont think we can beat them at home.)

THERE... ARE... 4 LIGHTS!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiSn2JuDQSc&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Mr-Mario

1. Heat over Celtics
2.Lakers over Thunder
3.Magic over Pistons
4.Grizzlies over Hornets
5.Hawks over Knicks
6.Mavericks over Suns
7.Clipper(my bois) over T'blazers

Mr-Mario{proud sponser of Converse Club} loves being friends with people
MY 3ds FC: 2079-6202-1862

My Mario Kart Wii FC: 0990-6884-6740

Mr_Trill_281

yo Serj_Vaykian bro so you saying you dont no if your team can pull this off lol...

yo Mr-Mario bro good to see you joining us and you think your team can handly portland tonight...

"Its All About Those 2x Houston Rockets, 5x Dallas Cowboys, 1x Houston Astros, Texas A&M Aggies".

JeanLuc_Vaycard

In LA when they've only lost 5 games at home? Nah im not so confident. We won last night but barely and had to rally back from a 10 point deficit. Hope Portland wins but this is going to be a rough one i bet.

Mr_Trill_281

yo Serj_Vaykian bro true that man your did come back its going to be good game...

Spoony_Tech

Vay doesn't live in a fantasy world where he thinks his team will win every game trill (cowboys)

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Mr_Trill_281

waz good Tech101 bro lol na not in dream world here to i just wanna see my team win is all...

JeanLuc_Vaycard

Wow that was a good game. Celtics win by 2 in double overtime. Close the whole way through.

Mr_Trill_281

yo Serj_Vaykian bro yeah they got that win it was a good fight and rondo is out for season thats crazy too...

Mr_Trill_281

i went 4-3 tonight in my picks i did good portland got me my last lost lol...

Spoony_Tech

Who makes these lousy schedules any ways?! How does the Spurs have 6 more games played then the Heat!? Also; how is the Heats record not like 35-6?! They're in the weaker east don't they know that yet. Another thing is when I need the Heat to win for my Pistons they fail! I wish they got beat in the finals last year. I don't think they're that good at all! Put them in the west and see if they could even get home court in the first round!!

RANT OVER!!

John 8:7 He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone.

MERG said:

If I was only ever able to have Monster Hunter and EO games in the future, I would be a happy man.

I'm memory of @Mr_Trill_281 (rip) 3-25-18

Switch Friend Code: SW-7353-2587-4117 | 3DS Friend Code: 3050-7580-4390 | Nintendo Network ID: SpoonyTech | Twitter:

Mr_Trill_281

yo Tech101 bro you already no devil david stern lol spurs always have more games bro i though you new and heat record wont be like that for long trust me lmao o be wishing heat lose i cant stand queen james heat not good there not getting no more gold trust meeeeeeeeee...

Edited on by Mr_Trill_281

JeanLuc_Vaycard

I'm also going to include an LOL of the day for the team that does the worst or like if a really good team loses to a bad team. So the LOL game of the day. You would almost think OKC for losing to the Lakers, but no this one goes to the Grizzlies for losing to the team with the worst record in the league at HOME! So LOL Grizzlies

Sunday Jan. 27th results

1. Mr_Trill: 4-3
2. Vay: 4-3. Unfortunately I was right about my Blazers. Not that im happy about that.
3. Mr. Mario: 3-4

Total results

1. Vay: 9-8
2. Trill: 8-9
3. Mr. Mario: 3-4

My picks for Monday

1. Golden State over Raptors
2. Grizzlies over 76ers
3. Wizards over Kings
4, Nets over Magic
5. Bulls over Bobcats
6. Nuggets over Pacers
7. Utah over Houston

Mr_Trill_281

GOOOOOOOOOO HOUSTON ROCKETS 24-22

my picks for today...

1.houston over jazz

2.golden state over toronto

3.wizards over kings

4.memphis over phil

5.crooklyn over magic

6.bulls over bob cats

7.denver over pacers

Mr_Trill_281

yo Serj_Vaykian bro yeah memphis lol should of won that game and okc lost to laker girls this round it wont happen again trust me on that i came in second place to not bad...

Mr_Trill_281

im 6-1 big baby i did good tonight on my picks tonight...

JeanLuc_Vaycard

Yeah nice one Trill and congrats on the huge stompage by your Rockets. Speaking of that, the only clear LOL of the day belongs to the Jazz for losing by 45 points at Home. They have lost very few at home so this is a big embarrassment. LOL Jazz.

Mon Jan 28th results

1. Mr. Trill 6-1
2. Vay 5-2

Total Results

1. Trill 14 -10
2. Vay 14 - 10

All tied up

Tuesday predictions

1. Golden State over Cleveland
2. Detroit over Bucks
3. Portland over Mavs (Lets do this!)
4. Unfortunately Lakers over NOH

Mr_Trill_281

yo Serj_Vaykian bro yeah that is lol of today jazz getting punked out by that min points LMAO and we tied to thats what im talking about...

Mr_Trill_281

GOOOOOOOOOO HOUSTON ROCKETS 25-22

my picks for today...

1.golden state over cavs

2.pistons over bucks

3.portland over dallas

4.n.o over laker girls

This topic has been archived, no further posts can be added.